Hibs fans are a bunch of classless muppets

Craigieboy

We are getting criticised for singing 'one Eddie Thomson'.

Whilst they;

• Booed a tribute to a dead person. They're getting good at that now.

• Many, & I mean many of them condoning the stoning of the Hearts bus

• Singing about Wallace Mercer dying of cancer (move on FFS ya bunch of retards)

They really never fail to disappoint.

The Old Tolbooth

Totally agree, they really are classless muppets!

If it was Hearts fans who did any of that we would soon be hearing about it, but the medias darling clubs supporters can do nothing wrong in anyones eyes, it's sickening!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm sure Graeme Spiers said once that a better class of people support Hearts.

He was spot on.

Mercer died in 2006, yet he's still a major topic of song for the reptiles. Pathetic.

"Mercer.. He should've shut you down, He should've shut you down..."

They have as we do, an element of idiots who follow them, I don't think we are in a position to take the high ground.

But what really bugs me is,if you go over to Hibs.Net,they truly believe our fans are 100 times worse than them,despite their behaviour on serveral occasions yesterday

We are getting criticised for singing 'one Eddie Thomson'.

Whilst they;

• Booed a tribute to a dead person. They're getting good at that now.

They booed the singing, not the tribute

• Many, & I mean many of them condoning the stoning of the Hearts bus
    A vast majority of them condemned it as being the action of complete & utter tools and included the few who condoned it as being just as pathetic.

• Singing about Wallace Mercer dying of cancer (move on FFS ya bunch of retards) Mowbray's wife anybody?? She had absolutely nothing to do with football.

There was a thread on here about a young player having one eye, the abuse he got on here was justified by his charge on Craig Gordon, Wallace Mercer tried to put Hibs out of business, are you saying the morons in the Hearts support would have acted any different to the morons who support Hibs? I very much doubt it.

They really never fail to disappoint.

The Moron's on both sides really never fail to disappoint.

on the dundee united forum they were backing hibs and saying hearts fan were booing the one eddie thompson chant and our bench werent clapping.

Whilst they;

Booed a tribute to a dead person. They're getting good at that now.

Many, & I mean many of them condoning the stoning of the Hearts bus

Singing about Wallace Mercer dying of cancer (move on FFS ya bunch of retards)

very disrespectful. some songs can be funny but signing about someone dying is taking it too far.

Walter Payton
The Moron's on both sides really never fail to disappoint.

Agree entirely Ray. The Hibs fans would be able to create a very similar list about our support, but it would be for the same pathetic one-upmanship agenda. Feigning mock outrage by pretending we honestly thought they were booing Eddie Thompson cheapens our protests when something genuinely worth protesting about comes along.

on the dundee united forum they were backing hibs and saying hearts fan were booing the one eddie thompson chant and our bench werent clapping.

Whilst they;

Booed a tribute to a dead person. They're getting good at that now.

Many, & I mean many of them condoning the stoning of the Hearts bus

Singing about Wallace Mercer dying of cancer (move on FFS ya bunch of retards)

very disrespectful. some songs can be funny but signing about someone dying is taking it too far.

What's the song about Mowbrays wife that someone mentioned further up?

What's the song about Mowbrays wife that someone mentioned further up?

His wife died at the age of 26 with breast cancer, the song was to do with that.

Can we not just realise that both sets of fans have probably an equal amount of muppets.

It's pathetic to see people slagging off one set of "fans" for their actions yet condoning unacceptable chants by our "own fans"

Both clubs have an unacceptable amount of **** masquerading as football fans.

They're a bigger cancer on the team than any of the subjects they sing about.

Agree entirely Ray. The Hibs fans would be able to create a very similar list about our support, but it would be for the same pathetic one-upmanship agenda. Feigning mock outrage by pretending we honestly thought they were booing Eddie Thompson cheapens our protests when something genuinely worth protesting about comes along.

After reading some of the threads on kickback & the one about the bus being attacked on the hibs site, it's really gratifying to see Hearts & Hibs fans giving stick to the dimwits who's life is filled with pitiful loathing, it reminded me why it was such a wretch leaving Edinburgh & why the city I loved was soooo much better than Glasgow.

I noticed Csaba and the guy sitting next to him were not applauding. I however had the benefit of hearing the announcement on HW that it was a minutes applause as a tribute. There has been some criticism regarding the lack of participation by the two on the Hearts bench. To be honest if I had gone to the game I would have been wondering why there was a lot of noise and clapping due to a minutes silence, you see that is what I was used to as a tribute, I suppose it is not impossible the Csaba and his companion were equally puzzled, and of course the fact that they may have been giving all their concentration on the upcoming game rather than hypocritically participating in a tribute to a man they had neither known or met.

Archived