American Football at Wembley

rossi_1983

Who is all going to the game between the Saints and the Chargers?

Me and some mates have just booked up for it, as some extra tickets became available last week

Be a good chance to see Wembley, but I am also a big American football fan now so really looking forward to seeing my first live game

Bit disappointed that Reggie Bush has just been ruled out for 4 weeks, as I really like him since I signed him up at Madden! His kick returning is also very spectacular, so its a shame we won't be seeing that

went last year. was enjoyable despite the weather making the game a bit of farce. Wembley is amazing too.

went last year. was enjoyable despite the weather making the game a bit of farce. Wembley is amazing too.

The Wembley factor (and some nights out in London!) is the main reason one of my mates is going, as he ain't watched much American football

We're in the top tier, so might need some binoculars to see the Charger girls!

Not decided who to support yet. If Bush had been playing it would have been the Saints. Now I am really hoping that LT and Colston are fully recovered from their injuries, and its an explosive game

I'm going with a mate and his dad who are coming down from edinburgh.

My american football knowledge is limited to john madden on the megadrive and a couple of college games when I was studying in the states, but it should be a good day out.

I was devestated to learn that the Fridge has long since retired.

I will be there with my son,I will be decked out in black and gold while the poor young 'un will have one of his 'fins shirts out.If anybody else is going I can reccommend the colchester gladiators tailgate party at the green man pub in wembley we went there last year and found it better than the official one.Probably pop down to the O2 with Mrs Romford for a bit of a swamp stomp on Saturday as well.

Romanov Stole My Pension

I've been to Wembley for the Grimsby v MK Dons game in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy final. Wembley is a fantastic stadium and we had a great day... although we did go to watch a real sport.

I will be there with my son,I will be decked out in black and gold while the poor young 'un will have one of his 'fins shirts out.If anybody else is going I can reccommend the colchester gladiators tailgate party at the green man pub in wembley we went there last year and found it better than the official one.Probably pop down to the O2 with Mrs Romford for a bit of a swamp stomp on Saturday as well.

Just had a look at their website, and the tailgate party sounds good. Will probably head along early now to take in the experience, and have a few beers :cheers:

Rupert Pupkin

Myself and the wife will be attending the game and will be staying at the green man pub if any fellow jambos want to meet i will have a 89 BENGALS top with 7 ESIASON on it.She will no doubt have a BRADY patriots top on ( glory hunter)

Myself and the wife will be attending the game and will be staying at the green man pub if any fellow jambos want to meet i will have a 89 BENGALS top with 7 ESIASON on it.She will no doubt have a BRADY patriots top on ( glory hunter)

narrows it down a bit :rolleyes:

Craig-Section Z
Who is all going to the game between the Saints and the Chargers?

Me and some mates have just booked up for it, as some extra tickets became available last week

Be a good chance to see Wembley, but I am also a big American football fan now so really looking forward to seeing my first live game

Bit disappointed that Reggie Bush has just been ruled out for 4 weeks, as I really like him since I signed him up at Madden! His kick returning is also very spectacular, so its a shame we won't be seeing that

Bit unsure of the rules, you will have to keep me right, is it still 3 points for a basket if your outside the diamond?

forgiveeif im wrong but thats boomer esiason yeah? just remember the name from my nfl following days.

Tickets are blooming expensive though. Won't complain about Scottish footie prices again!!!!

Yeah, they are a bit steep :eek: Its a fairly rare event though, and gives me a chance to see the new Wembley, since I would never want to go see an England game, and most other fixtures where its a neutral venue will be impossible to get tickets for, and probably more expensive!

And its an excuse for a weekend in London, where we can actually say the sole reason for going down was not to get wasted!

P.S. If anyone is near the Whitechapel area at about 3a.m on Saturday, then you can get yourself a free phone, and the guy will even give you money for taking it :rolleyes:

I think I will pass on your offer Rossi ,sorry.If any of you see a gormless looking bloke at the green man on sunday with a saints number 97 shirt name sullivan on the back then it may be me.We should be there just after lunchtime if london underground sort themselves out.

Rupert Pupkin

May look out for you ROMFORD should be surfacing with a hangover from saturday nights party in there and could do with getting str8 back on the juice

Archived