Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

Sherlock

Cheated out of 3 points?

Even after being hamstrung by not having any decent strikers on the park, whilst happy that we came away with something....

I can't help feeling, even though we should have won with the players we put out, we would have destroyed them if we had some decent firepower.

Two points dropped IMO.*

*Any game we don't win against the the wee team is a wasted opportunity to increase our stats.

Cheated out of 3 points?

Even after being hamstrung by not having any decent strikers on the park, whilst happy that we came away with something....

I can't help feeling, even though we should have won with the players we put out, we would have destroyed them if we had some decent firepower.

Two points dropped IMO.*

*Any game we don't win against the the wee team is a wasted opportunity to increase our stats.

Def 2 points dropped.Pretty gutted coming out the game.But you have to remember it could have been much worse if the rat had scored at the end.

Charlie-Brown

Any game against the wee team they fail to win worsen's their stats........I think we're now up-to 2022 as being the earliest they could catch up? :)

I was listenin to radio scotland on the way home in the car tonight and the guy interviewing thought Hobos deserved 3 points out of the game, I'd like to know what game he was at coz the chances we had we coulda buried that lot today well and proper

Def 2 points dropped.Pretty gutted coming out the game.But you have to remember it could have been much worse if the rat had scored at the end.

Without seeming to put a dampener on things. it could have been much better if Nade had actually taken his chances.

Anything less than than 3 points against THEM, home or away regardless, is simply not good enough.

I thought overall, that Hearts played really well and for the first time in weeks, they showed a lot of heart.

But a draw was a fair result and I'm pleased with it.

Buffalo Bill

portobellojambo1
Cheated out of 3 points?

Two points dropped IMO.*

Before the game started I think a lot of Hearts fans would have been reasonably happy to settle for a point Legend, given we have not exactly been setting the heather on fire of late.

When the game was over it was a case of "how the hell did we not win that".

I think it is totally unfair that John Robertson has retired, and put on a few (OK a lot of) extra pounds. With someone like that in the penalty box we could have won today by a feckin cricket score.

I thought overall, that Hearts played really well and for the first time in weeks, they showed a lot of heart.

But a draw was a fair result and I'm pleased with it.

Buffalo Bill.

I honestly don't think a draw was a fair result, lack of firepower notwithstanding.

Today's game was like their claims from the eighties in reverse....

Maybe my view is skewed slightly but i can't believe we've come away from that game without the bragging rights.

Toxteth O'Grady

Aye I was a bit dissapointed not to have won but thinking back, we were the better team and we had the better chances, our players put in more effort, our tactics were better, Bruno was like a new signing so overall there are a lot of positives.

FTH

Before the game started I think a lot of Hearts fans would have been reasonably happy to settle for a point Legend, given we have not exactly been setting the heather on fire of late.

When the game was over it was a case of "how the hell did we not win that".

I think it is totally unfair that John Robertson has retired, and put on a few (OK a lot of) extra pounds. With someone like that in the penalty box we could have won today by a feckin cricket score.

I watched him against Penicuik the other week.... i'd have still started the wee fat git today!

But i agree, how the hell did we not win today....

I think i'm just disappointed when we don't come away from derbies with anything less than 3 points... that's the problem with growing up the 80's!

I recon most JT's would have taken a point thismorning if asked, I certainly would have anyway. You're right about Bruno, I'm first to admit I never thought he was the greastest of players untill today. Thought he was superb!

I honestly don't think a draw was a fair result, lack of firepower notwithstanding.

Maybe my view is skewed slightly but i can't believe we've come away from that game without the bragging rights.

I know what you're saying mate: Hearts could well have won it. I thought we were probably the better team out there today, but over the whole course of the game, taking everything into account, a draw was pretty fair in my opinion.

Buffalo Bill

I recon most JT's would have taken a point thismorning if asked, I certainly would have anyway. You're right about Bruno, I'm first to admit I never thought he was the greastest of players untill today. Thought he was superb!

But I think the fact Bruno was so good today highlights how much the quality in our team has dropped since the heady heights of the 06 campaign. I mean Bruno wasn't even a certain starter back then. That said, it's good to have some composure back in the midfield.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Leaving the pub last night, I felt both frustrated we didn't win and relieved we didn't lose, as either could easily have happened.

By that logic, I'm content with a draw, especially since we played the right team and we played with a lot of commitment and passion. That's all I asked for.

we have been poor for weeks now and i would have taken the draw beforehand but we missed some decent chances and imo thats the best we've played at fester rd in a long time.

pretty gutted at only taking the point and think we deserved a lot more. Bruno bossed the midfield and Driver wasn't far behind, its good to have the top men back:)

Kingston was a massive let down again and Miko should have been on for him, time for him to be "rested" for the good of the team, 15k a week? yer having a laugh!!!!

this_is_my_story

Me neither, we pumped them proper style - the game highlighted our lack of a goalscorer more than any other game in recent memory has done.

Archived