Tannadice Memorial

dodemac

Went along to Tannadice last night, to put down my Hearts top, the place was awash with scarves tops etc... It was one of the most touching moments of my life, one which I will never forget, I signed the book of condolense from the Hearts fans ( hope that was ok?)

I also went along during the week as tannadice is in the next street to my house and put one of my hearts tops down and tied a scarf to the fence outside the offices , I was delighted to see other local jambos do the same thing too

I saw something on this on Sky last week but living down here I don't know much about Thompson. I take it he was something of a Scottish football legend?

I saw something on this on Sky last week but living down here I don't know much about Thompson. I take it he was something of a Scottish football legend?

Not really tbh.

He was a local boy that "done good". He made a bit of cash, bought the club he loved, and put a large amount of his own personal cash into safeguarding the future of his team and taking them forward.

He was not a legend tbh, he was an all round good guy that bought the team

he loved.

Y'know, he used to come back from the hospital after heavy chemo and say how sorry he felt for the really ill folk in his ward.

RIP Eddie.

Archived