Calum Eliot and Campbell Ogilvie

TheBigTeam

Were sitting in front of me.Thats it really.Clum stood up and clapped Nade off the park but sat and done nothing when Kingston went off.The guy he was with (not sure if it was his mate !!! fi the dancing vid) commented that Berra wasn't captain material!!!! Quite boring thought i'd mention it though.

Were sitting in front of me.Thats it really.Clum stood up and clapped Nade off the park but sat and done nothing when Kingston went off.The guy he was with (not sure if it was his mate !!! fi the dancing vid) commented that Berra wasn't captain material!!!! Quite boring thought i'd mention it though.

cheers, fascinating.

commented that Berra wasn't captain material!!!! Quite boring thought i'd mention it though.

maybe they were going to do a rendition of vilage peoples in the navy & were there on a casting call looking for people to join in with them. look out for a new vid with berra being a deck hand and someone else the captain of the ship! lol

What was his reaction to the goal?

What was his reaction to the goal?

Not going mental just clapped and sat back down again.Wish i had done that i fecking fell down the stairs!!! Ogilvie seemed to be more animated.(not much mind you)

The People's Chimp
cheers, fascinating.

For a johnny come lately you're a bit vocal in your opinions. I thought i read somewhere you didn't really see the point and now in about a fortnight you've clocked up 300 posts, a large number of which are arrogant tosh.

For a johnny come lately you're a bit vocal in your opinions. I thought i read somewhere you didn't really see the point and now in about a fortnight you've clocked up 300 posts, a large number of which are arrogant tosh.

Could not have put it better myself:thumb:

i agree

Imagine that. Having an opinion on a forum - what next?!

Tyrion Lannister
Imagine that. Having an opinion on a forum - what next?!

I'm not sure a sarcastic "Cheers, fascinating" counts as an opinion?

You obviously haven't followed his postings on th EEN site!

I was sitting directly behind Campbell so must have been near you. Looked like Calum was trying to hide in his hood lol :P

this_is_my_story

I'm glad someone else said it before I did! The_Liquidator, I can only surmise that with that post, that you've echoed the thoughts of a few of us who've read victorian's posts, but as of yet have been unable to challenge his obvious intellectual superiority.

Posts such as his are devoid of any real substance or meaning, and should therefore be treated with the contempt that they deserve.

Archived