East Stand?

Gambo

Is that the Hibs kids section?

From the fence to down as far as under the tv gantry(as that is as far as you can clearly see), i don't think there was anyone in there over the age of 14.

I would have thought they would have put the kiddies section as far away from the away fans as possible.

We owned Fester Road today, but it is not that hard when you are only competing against kids.

I think its the Jakey section mate.

And the FF is where the neds go and the Main Stand is where the chavs sit.

what about the guy who got out about 20 ?50 notes and started showing them too the hibs fans i then got out my only ?5 and showed them that aswell lol.

what about the guy who got out about 20 ?50 notes and started showing them too the hibs fans i then got out my only ?5 and showed them that aswell lol.

Magic :)

Is that the Hibs kids section?

From the fence to down as far as under the tv gantry(as that is as far as you can clearly see), i don't think there was anyone in there over the age of 14.

I would have thought they would have put the kiddies section as far away from the away fans as possible.

We owned Fester Road today, but it is not that hard when you are only competing against kids.

even 1 down we still showed them how to back a team, for all there big talk they where quiet, we supported the JTs from start to finish. PROUD:)

Archived