Katherine Jenkins.

monkfish1979

As a student of opera, I can confirm that she does not have an exceptional voice at all and wouldn't have got where she is today if it wasn't for her looks.

However that's what I'm going to have to bank on myself so I can't put her down too much for that! Haha

Robbos Right Peg
As a student of opera, that she does not have an exceptional voice at all and wouldn't have got where she is today if it wasn't for her looks.

However that's what I'm going to have to bank on myself so I can't put her down too much for that! Haha

Thats life Lou get over it.

How's your opera trained voice working out for you on the phones at the Gas Board ? ;)

Very well Captain Sarcastic, I didn't used to be on the phones but have been since last week. However it takes second place to my regular job of making sure the national grid knows where all the high pressure pipelines are so that people like your good self don't get blown up.

I'm sure you know just how important that is to me.

;)

And you use a PC like blind person ;)

Did you mean "like a blind person"?

Or are my eyes letting me down once again?

As a student of opera, I can confirm that she does not have an exceptional voice at all and wouldn't have got where she is today if it wasn't for her looks.

Same.

And in what line of work would that be? :P

Er, Marketing Communications.

:sad:

Genius.

:laugh:

It must be said, she does have rather splendid breasts.

Not an opera singer though as she doesn't have the stamina for lead roles.

Robbos Right Peg
Very well Captain Sarcastic, I didn't used to be on the phones but have been since last week. However it takes second place to my regular job of making sure the national grid knows where all the high pressure pipelines are so that people like your good self don't get blown up.

I'm sure you know just how important that is to me.

;)

Loo Loo my all electric house will only sleep easy tonight after the Rays beat those smelly socks :)

It must have been a blind who told her person who told her to dye her hair that perioxide colour as seen on tv last night..:rolleyes:

Lets hope she does not go on the same diet as Tess Daly and Holly Willoughby and keeps her curves.

Katherines checbs are as fake as a ?2 note, so I don't think there is any chance of her curves disappearing.

For what it's worth, I would get her pumped so much until the neighbours complained of the smell.

For what it's worth, I would get her pumped so much until the neighbours complained of the smell.

That's some serious pumping :D

If thats you in the avatar I'd have a feckin serious re-think about THAT strategy

Sorry but you asked for that one

Yours sincerely

Gods gift to women

:):)

If thats you in the avatar I'd have a feckin serious re-think about THAT strategy

Sorry but you asked for that one

Yours sincerely

Gods gift to women

:):)

Oooh low blow.

Enjoy your romantic meal for one eh ;)

Say What Again
Oooh low blow.

Enjoy your romantic meal for one eh ;)

Was enough for you to change your avatar though!

;)

Archived