Starting Poorly at Fester Road

Boab Mugabe

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with us when it comes to this!?

It isn't a one off either. I've lost count of the amount of times in recent years we've lost an early goal and left with an uphill battle due to a shocking start. can only think it's down to our mental preparation for this game.

Saying that, thought we played well after that. Bruno and Driver were quality today!

rudi must stay

It isn't a one off either. I've lost count of the amount of times in recent years we've lost an early goal and left with an uphill battle due to a shocking start. can only think it's down to our mental preparation for this game.

Saying that, thought we played well after that. Bruno and Driver were quality today!

just think it's to do with the game. For whatever reason there's always an early goal in derbies

in a typical perverse football kind of way, it maybe helped us.

goals always change the course of games and perhaps hearts wouldn't haved gotten a foothold in the game if it didn't happen, there's no knowing for certain.

Archived