Why are we celebrating like its a win?

Meeko

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I think people are pleased with the performance, and a rightly so IMO.

I haven't seen anyone 'celebrating' though.

Because for weeks the vermin have been giving all the big talk about how they were going to hump us or tear us a new one, comments like that. When in actual fact the vermin were lucky, they were outplayed by a far better team and if it hadnt been for our lack of a goalscorer the tears would still be flowing in leith now

Tyrion Lannister

Due to the great amounts of positives that can be taken out of a game that we completely dominated in after a poor run of form?

Guest jambomickey
Simple?

we should have won and there's too many positives today to be negative, 3 years unbeaten at fester road and long may that continue

Are we ?

What I do think is most folk are just saying "hallelujah..........today we played some proper fitbah for a change" :)

well done mods..............next.

Its not even a challenge seeing as how his user name is the same on wherehasourflairgone.net

So im not a fan because im not pleased with a draw?

Ha ha meeko ya pl!ck away back to your trampy mates over the road and tell them youve just been launched for being a hobo fud:107years:

Simple?

Because we had a big slow guy up front, missed a pile of chances, should have won the game, defended badly at times and either team could have sneaked it although we were the better side.

I'm not celebrating though.!!

GLAD WE NEVER LOST TO A LAST MINUTE RATBOY EFFORT THOUGH!!

:107years:

fth

Archived