Christian nade's dad and family

Stevenauskas

Anybody else notice nade's family in the stand today?He was sitting arow infront of me,nade came over at the end of the match and gave his dad his top!!!

If he plays like that every time his dad comes then pay him to come over every week.

Bar a goal he played very well and did all we could ask of him in that role.

Gimme an H...
If he plays like that every time his dad comes then pay him to come over every week.

Agree 100%

Cant believe some of the abuse he's getting after that performance. The man was immense and it was probably the best I've seen him play.

He did get a goal though

Personally thought he played well, more starts will bring fitness/sharpness and he will score! All he needs is a few goals and the confidence will grow!

Fozzyonthefence

You're having a laugh - his first touch was fecking awful today, not something I would normally accuse of him of. It was his first start though for god knows how long, although Driver & Aguiar were in the same boat & were far more impressive.

Although, to be fair he did score a perfectly good goal...

Fozzyonthefence
Agree 100%

Cant believe some of the abuse he's getting after that performance. The man was immense and it was probably the best I've seen him play.

You seriously think that was better than he played against Rangers and Aberdeen (4-2 & 4-1 games) or did you not see these games? Night & day compared to today. If he had a first touch today he would have got a hatrick (not counting his disallowed goal).

The first time I watched him to play well. With motivation and spirit...Very well.:fing25:

DigrsSlopBukit
Agree 100%

That has got to be the joke post of 2008

No first touch whatsoever,no pace and he must be seriously ******-eyed to boot,anybody who rates him is deranged in my book,any of our reserve boys would have won the game today at the death

Be lucky if he could spell immense so first club to offer ?3.50 and a fish supper bags the fat no-mark!

Thought he really tried today. A few more games and a goal or two and I think we'll have a player. The commentators remarked on his pace and ability to beat the CHs so where this belief he has no pace comes from I don't know ;)

Nucky Thompson

I thought Nade was strong as feck today and had a decent game, 100% better than Mole as a lone striker.

I thought Nade was strong as feck today and had a decent game, 100% better than Mole as a lone striker.

spot on. mole did well for a bit but now nade is on the scene and he's better, in that form.

Hes clearly not yet match sharp hence his touch and turning wasnt quite up to speed. he did skin them a few times tho and looked really up for it,.

More to come me thinks.

That has got to be the joke post of 2008

No first touch whatsoever,no pace and he must be seriously ******-eyed to boot,anybody who rates him is deranged in my book,any of our reserve boys would have won the game today at the death

Be lucky if he could spell immense so first club to offer ?3.50 and a fish supper bags the fat no-mark!

If he was that bad,why did Gary Mack say it was either Driver or Nade for his MOM? Going by the commentry on HW he played well and was unlucky not to get on the score sheet.

letsalllaughathobos

i met his bro at hamilton earlier in the season seemed alright was hassling nade at half time.

DigrsSlopBukit
If he was that bad,why did Gary Mack say it was either Driver or Nade for his MOM? Going by the commentry on HW he played well and was unlucky not to get on the score sheet.

Why?You got me!Guess his eyesight is going

Going by the live tv signal i would have gotten on the scoresheet today

P.S. Aguiar was MOM by a feckin mile

Toxteth O'Grady
Anybody else notice nade's family in the stand today?He was sitting arow infront of me,nade came over at the end of the match and gave his dad his top!!!

Ah is that who he gave his top to? I saw him coming over as I wa leavibning and fair play to the Cop/Steward for passing his to to the right person

portobellojambo1

I would agree with that.

It is a difficult role to play, a one man forward line, but he tried to play it as best he could today, and is infinitely better in that position than Jamie Mole.

Could see nothing wrong with the goal he did score today.

However I hope he doesn't rest on his laurels, if at the end of the game he himself felt he had done reasonably well he then has to strive next week to change the reasonably well to very well, and then progress onward again from there.

Nade was brilliant. Battled for every ball and i'm sure he gave Jones and Bamba a few bruises. He played to his strengths and done it well.

DigrsSlopBukit
Excellent from Nade today. The ball stuck which is what we needed.

The ball stuck in the net is what is needed from a striker

Nadia will be lucky to break double figures even if he plays every single game for the remainder of the season

winston churchill
Excellent from Nade today. The ball stuck which is what we needed.

he must have been watching me up front dave;)

Tyrion Lannister
The ball stuck in the net is what is needed from a striker

Nadia will be lucky to break double figures even if he plays every single game for the remainder of the season

Due to the fact he has no-one playing alongside him and his main role is to hold up the ball and bring midfielders into play in the attacking third, then yes, you are right.

However, I disagree that he wasn't good today, he was brilliant and if he plays the remainder of the season like that without many goals I for one would be more than happy with that.

Agree with this. Thought Nade did well today.

Clearly not 100% match sharp, but his touch will improve.

I thought he played quite well, but it was his effort and attitude that deserves praise and about ****ing time too.

Better, but keep going, Nade. The fans are behind you if we see that you care.

Buffalo Bill

I thought he played quite well, but it was his effort and attitude that deserves praise and about ****ing time too.

Better, but keep going, Nade. The fans are behind you if we see that you care.

Buffalo Bill

Agree.

Good attitude from the big man today.

Goals will come hopefully.

:)

I had a lovely young chap sitting beside me today who said pretty much nothing other than to occasionally yell 'Nade, you're s****e, like.' If that was you, I also thought your *** attempts were pathetic....

Anyway, I thought Nade was pretty good today and that there was a visible improvement. He's not the lone striker sort, there's no doubt about that...but he held the ball up well (just a shame there was rarely anyone to pass it to thereafter) and gave their defence a good going over. His first touch wasn't great but that's not a problem he normally has so I'm not too worried about that....but most importantly he worked hard and put in a good shift. When he fluffed that chance near the end, he looked absolutely gutted about it....

More of the same please Christian, progress is definitely being made. :)

Johanes de Silentio

I was speaking to a guy tonight who said that all of the Jambos who watched the match in his local thought that Nade was rank!

I thought Nade was triffic today - our best striking option by miles! (now that he's reasonably fit!)

Oh - and there was ****-all wrong with the 'goal' he scored IMO - Makalamby got the benefit of the doubt from the referee.

Hopefully, things are looking up for big Christian - there's a player in there somewhere - at least 1 - maybe even 2 or 3!

DigrsSlopBukit
Due to the fact he has no-one playing alongside him and his main role is to hold up the ball and bring midfielders into play in the attacking third, then yes, you are right.

However, I disagree that he wasn't good today, he was brilliant and if he plays the remainder of the season like that without many goals I for one would be more than happy with that.

If this does transpire i won't be the only one struggling to maintain any credibility as Shabba will obviously not be the manager we all wanted and hoped for and we will be bottom six for definite

Please feel free to be as happy as you want with that cos i will be firmly in the totally gutted camp

The only thing this thread shows is how far our expectations have fallen since the skyhigh madness that was 2005/06,which is a good thing i suppose

JamTartsForever

Brilliant performance yesterday, deserved to be leading before half-time but sure as hell it wouldn't have been through Nade. He chased down one ball as it rolled to the keeper and it was the only one he had no chance of getting, he ended up booting Makalamby (no bad thing). The midfield yesterday was absolutely brilliant but Nade was poor poor poor. I can't believe that some people are praising that performance. I agree with the choice though and the idea behind it but he was guff.

I thought he was fantastic. His shift allowed us to maintain control in the midfield because he occupied so many of the players. I can't believe that the tv guys were giving him stick. Well done big man.

If we'd given him his chance when he deserved it (after the falkirk game) he'd have been a lot sharper yesterday.

That chance at the end...

nade was great yesterday, good strength, attitude and runs. Bamba and jones couldnt cope. I think he can only get better, juho and glen have been playing upfront in the reserves, mole, tullberg and shammy have been playing for the first team so he hasnt been given a chance to play and score goals. Now that he's fitter he can start more and hopefully score. Last season when he played well, the team did well- rangers 4-2, aberdeen 4-1, falkirk 4-2, dunfermline 4-1.

Archived