Setanta Commentator?

JamboMarc

Who is he? Just watching the highlights and when Bruno Aguiar scores he goes crazy shouting "YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS" like he wanted us to score!!

No idea but the co-commentator, Lovell the Hobo, gave about the most biased account of any game i've ever seen. Why the hell did they get a Hobo to co-commentate? Surely someone even remotely neutral would have been a better choice.

No idea but the co-commentator, Lovell the Hobo, gave about the most biased account of any game i've ever seen. Why the hell did they get a Hobo to co-commentate? Surely someone even remotely neutral would have been a better choice.

hobos ken fek all about football. FACT.

hibs are a joy to watch, innit? hibs try to keep it on the deck, innit? hibs play football the way it should be played, innit?

innit? no.

The White Cockade

Lovell is ok

said it should have been a penalty - correct

said Nade's goal should have stood - correct

wanted Jones booked for his foul in first half - correct

Lovell is the best summariser that Setanta had but he did have a bit of a Hibs slant today. He did play for Hibs though, so you can't really have a go at him for that.

The difference between him and others though (and what makes him better) is that he is not anti-Hearts, he gives fair analysis when talking about us.

Have to say i think Lovell is very fair when talking about Hearts. Today he called most things correct. Even when you read his column in the EN he never comes across as anti-hearts and is balanced in his views.

maltese jambo

Ian Crocker is my favourite commentator along with Peter Brackley; i think he was happy because of how long Bruno had been out injured and he was happy to see him score.

Lovell was very fair; as is John Hartson as a pundit.

Ian Crocker is a cracking commentator, probably the best on Scottish games.

I think Lovell is pretty decent to be honest.

Too many people are quick to judge because he is an ex 'Hobo' and dont even listen to what he says because they actually want it to be bias.

Aye, I agree, I think Ian Crocker was just chuffed for Aguiar.

I can't think of a player I wanted to score more today, as for a while during those 18 months out it was touch and go whether Bruno would even be able play again so I'm delighted for him!

Lovell is a total erse he was aching for them to win today hes a total pcrik!!!!

I rest my case.

Aye, I agree, I think Ian Crocker was just chuffed for Aguiar.

I can't think of a player I wanted to score more today, as for a while during those 18 months out it was touch and go whether Bruno would even be able play again so I'm delighted for him!

As soon as the free kick was awarded I turned round to my brother and said Bruno to score, it was destined he'd play a major part today

Commentators are there to provide comment, surprisingly enough.

If he had gone, "Fecks sake Maka, you useless git" then there may have been a conspiracy!

They should attempt to give the same level no matter what team is in posession.

ps Crocker and 02/04/2006!

Lovell is a total erse he was aching for them to win today hes a total pcrik!!!!

Better than having that knob Craig Burley.No?

Archived