Berras snub to Shabba

bigis semiauskas

bigis semiauskas

Berra was spot on,Shabbas reaction after the game was embarrassing,

celebrating as if we had just won the cup again.

We should have won the game comfortably instead we come away with a draw after yet another shocking start down there.

There was a thread during the week wondering if we had 'learned our lesson' clearly not after starting slow again.

Yes Berra shook his hand,probably just trying to stop him jumping up and down more than anything while at the same time telling him to get off the park.

I may be wrong but I thought Csaba was going nuts because of the chances we missed and did not win the game. Could be wrong though but I thought both he and Berra looked bemused that we did not win.

Berra was spot on,Shabbas reaction after the game was embarrassing,

celebrating as if we had just won the cup again.

We should have won the game comfortably instead we come away with a draw after yet another shocking start down there.

There was a thread during the week wondering if we had 'learned our lesson' clearly not after starting slow again.

Yes Berra shook his hand,probably just trying to stop him jumping up and down more than anything while at the same time telling him to get off the park.

si, but Bombscare Zaliuskas should be taken aside by Shabba and given a right thumpin!!:rolleyes:

csaba is a one-off, he was just jumping about and throwing his arms about in frustration at hearts not taking the chances to win. he most definitely didn't snub berra, or visa versa.

He was prob frustrated at the chances...and how dodgy at the back berra is...Im no his biggest fan like

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He was definitely ****ed off but he must've been satisfied with the draw otherwise he wouldn't have made the time wasting subs at the end.

If only Nade was a finisher eh. :)

Worthing Jambo
He was definitely ****ed off but he must've been satisfied with the draw otherwise he wouldn't have made the time wasting subs at the end.

What is he paid a ridiculous amount of money for?

To score when he gets a chance like he did in the last couple of minutes.

How anyone can feel sorry for him beggars belief!!

Not suggested you did, but some will.

i found that a bit odd. the subbies could have been made in an attempt to win the game, not to waste time near the end.

tut tut csaba.

I thought he was going to storm onto the pitch when Zal made that stupid backpass. Csaba was fuming.

And listening to his post match interview he wanted a lot more than a point.

Honestly

A good team performance against our rivals.

A cracking return for Bruno and Driver.

A good point and a solid performance.

Yet some people still need to find something to moan about.

Christ.

Were you the gimp next to me who booed Nade getting taken of because you thought he was '*****e'?

And who booed Csaba for putting on JT in the last minute to preseve a good point away from home?

Because we should have been more attacking .... in the last minute?

With fans like those people, we dont need the opposition to put us down...

Archived