Driver

Shanks

Fantastic shift today, the lad tried his heart out! Definatly made a difference and its great to have him back!

Also Bruno, he put in a shift and showed us what we have been missing.

onto the negatives now, kingston... what the **** is happened to this guy, hes a ****ing pretender and should be shipped out as soon as possible. 15k a week??? dont make me ****ing laugh its a disgrace!!!!

hibs were there for the taking today but fair play, not a bad result.

we have far to many passengers in the team that need shot.

Decent result in the end.

Fantastic shift today, the lad tried his heart out! Definatly made a difference and its great to have him back!

Great follow up to his performance on Blue Peter.

Bruno and Driver were great today, as was the much maligned Lee Wallace. Kingston had an OK game - linked well, but kept slipping at vital moments ...oh and that miss!

Also Bruno, he put in a shift and showed us what we have been missing.

onto the negatives now, kingston... what the **** is happened to this guy, hes a ****ing pretender and should be shipped out as soon as possible. 15k a week??? dont make me ****ing laugh its a disgrace!!!!

hibs were there for the taking today but fair play, not a bad result.

we have far to many passengers in the team that need shot.

Decent result in the end.

Bruno and Driver were great today, as was the much maligned Lee Wallace. Kingston had an OK game - linked well, but kept slipping at vital moments ...oh and that miss!

is he worth a reported 15k a week?

We look a totally different team when Andy is playing.

He's fast becoming a very important player for us.

is he worth a reported 15k a week?

I would be delighted if anyone could provide any evidence that LK is on ?15k a week. I thought he gave the ball away too often early on today but was a key part of a completely dominant midfiled and linked rally well with Mikey S and Bruno.

And totaly agree with the OP re Andy Driver. He's been a huge miss for us in recent weeks.

letsalllaughathobos

i think we should have used him alot more today.

but nevertheless well done andy good game.

driver puts others in that team to shame, good to see him back.

letsalllaughathobos
I would be delighted if anyone could provide any evidence that LK is on ?15k a week. I thought he gave the ball away too often early on today but was a key part of a completely dominant midfiled and linked rally well with Mikey S and Bruno.

And totaly agree with the OP re Andy Driver. He's been a huge miss for us in recent weeks.

i was told from mickey weir that larry was on ?18'000 a week that was including his bounuses.

he said he was told from mr mackay.

Disser Pointon

Thought he was at fault for their goal IMO, he was ball watching. Still a car crash waiting to happen every time he plays as far as I am concerned.

ginger jambo98
Thought he was at fault for their goal IMO, he was ball watching. Still a car crash waiting to happen every time he plays as far as I am concerned.

Tad harsh, ball came down Eggert's patch and was played into where we should have a centre half. Overall, Lee's best display of the season, although I agree he's a potential car crash based on the other games this season !

Ran Hibs riot today, especially in the second half. Hopefully he gives these performances more often as sometimes he is a bit quiet.

Toxteth O'Grady

For a guy who hasn't played for a while some of his runs were fantastic.

When Driver had the ball the Hobos defence were worried.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He was quality today.

Pace, direct, attacking, skillfull. Breath of fresh air.

That Van Zanten is absolute murder though, FACT.

Tyrion Lannister

For someone that was injured for a couple of weeks his box to box run in the second half was outstanding.

Well done m'boy.

Aye agreed . Having not kicked a ball for weeks Driver deserves a pint. As does Bruno. Good shift lads.

:107years:

Driver is excellent and a very important player for us.

However, having pace is not enough. He has to come inside onto his right a little more as he is a little one dimensional. Also to become a real quality player, he has to start scoring regularly for a team that is crying out for someone to put the ball in the net.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Driver is our only player who appears to want (or be able) to run directly at a defence. When we don't have him, any attacking threat we have is blunted.

JamTartsForever

He was sensational today. I think the general consensus has been a bit unfair to Kingston, he was wasteful with his freekicks but I thought he had an OK game. As I've said elsewhere, Nade was the only sub-par player yesterday.

Archived