Thank you Hearts !

Mr Quagmire

Thanks for showing some passion today.

Now that Shabba has seen that he will expect the same in every game.

Couple of class saves from our number 2 keeper and he should now cement his first team place. I think it was fortunate that Kello got headbutted by Nish as it was a good excuse to sub him, his kicking was terrible again.

I am sure now that Bruno is back with much needed skill in Midfield that Larry will now pull his finger out and up his game.

Big Nads should have been a hero today and he really should have found the net in the last few minutes but hey ho a draw will do.

:)

FTH.

The People's Chimp
Thanks for showing some passion today.

Now that Shabba has seen that he will expect the same in every game.

Couple of class saves from our number 2 keeper and he should now cement his first team place. I think it was fortunate that Kello got headbutted by Nish as it was a good excuse to sub him, his kicking was terrible again.

I am sure now that Bruno is back with much needed skill in Midfield that Larry will now pull his finger out and up his game.

Big Nads should have been a hero today and he really should have found the net in the last few minutes but hey ho a draw will do.

:)

FTH.

That sums it up pretty well. Bruno was fantastic; his game today was reminiscent of the game he played celtic off the park.

I don't think we can have complaints about anyone's performance really. Wallace was much improved as well and it was good to see him pushing forward again. A special mention to driver, a massive player for us.

Hopefully now that Nade has got a whole match under his belt he'll kick on a bit in terms of match sharpness.

B

Archived