Vlad and todays team

bilston angel

bilston angel

Well done to the effort and football by the players today, the attitude and organisation was far better than of late with some great perfomances within the ranks

Without being negative and without wanting to re-ignite the whole role of Vlad in team selection what do posters think of todays' team? A straight answer do you think Vlad had any hand in todays selection or tactics?

Personally I think there was little or no interference, maybe his mind is occupied with other matters, people may know otherwise!

Well done to the effort and football by the players today, the attitude and organisation was far better than of late with some great perfomances within the ranks

Without being negative and without wanting to re-ignite the whole role of Vlad in team selection what do posters think of todays' team? A straight answer do you think Vlad had any hand in todays selection or tactics?

Personally I think there was little or no interference, maybe his mind is occupied with other matters, people may know otherwise!

This is the worst 'cloaked thread' effort ever.

rudi must stay

i don't think he's been involved with the team selection all season

bilston angel
This is the worst 'cloaked thread' effort ever.

Nothing cloaked about it the reason I ask is that we who criticise him for interference get accused of saying its Vlads team when we get beat and vice versa. Well we never won or lost but you could say the team played well with the right attitude and with good organisation. Bearing in mind that horrendous team that was put out against the Hibs on a previous occasion I pose the question again with no hidden agenda just want an honest answer!

It's a fair thread to have.

When we lose there is always a Vlad thread, so when we we play well away from home, why not ask the same question?

It's a fair thread to have.

When we lose there is always a Vlad thread, so when we we play well away from home, why not ask the same question?

Very good point.

Archived