Nish on Kello

N User

What was Nish doing for this?

The ball was a clear foot above Nish's head and he had no chance of getting it, yet he directs his head downward.

I have no problem with Nish making his presence felt, but the fact he lowers his head despite the ball is too high for him is suspect.

Dirty tackle imo

The ball was a clear foot above Nish's head and he had no chance of getting it, yet he directs his head downward.

I have no problem with Nish making his presence felt, but the fact he lowers his head despite the ball is too high for him is suspect.

Dirty tackle imo

We had the last laugh as Kello was a bomb scare with his kicking today !

Dirty tackle imo

I thought it was a shocking and deliberate challenge/assault. No attempt to get the ball, just to do Kello. Surprised the commentators didnt make more of it, but then again with Lovell as part of the team they are hardly neutral! :mad:

bilston angel
I thought it was a shocking and deliberate challenge/assault. No attempt to get the ball, just to do Kello. Surprised the commentators didnt make more of it, but then again with Lovell as part of the team they are hardly neutral! :mad:

I totally agree it was either a deliberate assault with the head or a totally reckless dangerous challenge either way it should have been punished by a card and I am sure he was already on a yellow but there again the ref could not see the slow-mo like us. Nish escaped with a lot of dirty actions today.

Dirty tackle imo

dunno if it was a deliberate act to injure but he put his head in where the ball wasn't going to be.

twatt.

Heard rumours Kellos got a fractured Jaw

Blatent assualt by that dirty little vermin.

it might be mate. he took it straight in the temple area.

I totally agree it was either a deliberate assault with the head or a totally reckless dangerous challenge either way it should have been punished by a card and I am sure he was already on a yellow but there again the ref could not see the slow-mo like us. Nish escaped with a lot of dirty actions today.

I dont think it was delibrate my family live in ayr and my younger brother is a kilmarnock fan and have taken him to some games in the past when nish played for them. He is just a clumsy B$$tard!! was like that for Killie too. .............................But still deserved to be booked none the less

I didn't think it was deliberate or dirty. Nish has a right to go for the ball.

Can't complain IMO.

Tyrion Lannister

Just saw the replay on setanta.

It doesn't look malicious, just a really bad attempt at an un-meant head-but.

bilston angel
I didn't think it was deliberate or dirty. Nish has a right to go for the ball.

Can't complain IMO.

Even when he has no chance of heading the ball I think not, at best it was a reckless dangerous action!

winston churchill

i thought he had the right to go for the ball.

i do not think he tried to do the keeper.

i thought his kick at zals dish was deliberate tho.

bilston angel

We all look at things differently I'll look it again when I have a chance on the telly in slow motion unless anyone on here has a link to it.

but the ball was a foot above his head, yet he directed his head downward instead of trying to stretch his neck to make contact with the falling ball.

winston churchill
but the ball was a foot above his head, yet he directed his head downward instead of trying to stretch his neck to make contact with the falling ball.

it's only my opinion mate.

but the boot at zals head was a snide one.

Thought Nish was lucky to stay on the park tbh. Seemed to try and boot (and butt) any Hearts players.

Why he wasn't a least booked for persistance is beyond me. The guy is a dirty B*****d. The butt on Kello was meant, he had no chance of getting anywhere near the ball, in fact he wasn't even looking at the ball.

Archived