Nade's "Goal"

Gigolo-Aunt

i wondered the same.

the official line seems to be it was a foul on the keeper, but surely the keeper out to have gone round the front of nade?

also, when the header went in, there was no contact

a strange one, but unfortunately these things happen, no matter how frustrating it is

Guest juvehearts

that was to ballance up the peanlty decision.

you should be asking how did he not score in dying mins of the game!

Played well today even with the terrible miss at the death.

His goal was completely fine, not even a hint of a foul.

Blunder by the ref.

Snake Plissken

Nade farted in the near vicinity of Mak-flappity thus offending the keeper's delicate nasal passages. Stick on, 100%, stonewall foul.

Remove the maroon-tinted specs :mad:

just a symptom of keepers being over-protected. it should have stood, but i wasn't surprised to see it chopped off.

Afraid I missed this incident as I was away buying some beer; any detailed descriptions would be helpful! Header/shot/challenge?

Thanks

I thought there was absolutley nothign wrong with it, althuogh goalkeepers are a bit liek koalas (proctected species).

Evens up for the penalty I guess, which was a stonewaller.

Overall I thought the result was about right, with Hibs coming into a bit more in the second half, and the possibility of hem scoring on the break.

I thought Kingston was a class act

Played well today even with the terrible miss at the death.

His goal was completely fine, not even a hint of a foul.

Blunder by the ref.

Disagree mate. Any chance he had was lost by his poor first touch and the chance at the end was a gimme.

As for the goal that was chopped off, it was a clear goal, no reason to chop it off whatsoever.

Nade will never be prolific but IMO he makes us tick up front. If we are going to persist with up front it has to be him. Thought he had a great game.

The goal was chopped off because the ref didn't give them a penalty. Only reason i can think off.

Nade had an unusually poor first touch today or he could have had a hat trick.

The goal was perfectly good, but it will even itself out when we get a dodgy penalty against Celtic... isn't that how it works??

Tyrion Lannister
I thought there was absolutley nothign wrong with it, althuogh goalkeepers are a bit liek koalas (proctected species).

Overall I thought the result was about right, with Hibs coming into a bit more in the second half, and the possibility of hem scoring on the break.

Huh? Kingston was the worst player in maroon today, his attitude stinks and he clearly thinks he should be playing for a team "better" than hearts. He showed a couple of nice touches here and there but was was overall rank-rotten. Plus, anybody see what happened when he appeared to start 'squaring" Zaliukas, I couldn't really see the incident from where I was standing but he clearly lost his temper and I think we should bin him for a couple of games, yes he does have some of the best ability in the team but if we do that, atleast, his hunger for the game might come back.

FTH:107years:

He needs to loose some weight, I know its been done to death but.........

Seriously? He looks fitter than I have ever seen him including his Sheff Utd days. The fact he lasted 90 mins says it all

Noting wrong with Nades goal from what ive seen and even at the time seeing it it looked ok.

I cant believe the retards over on ourflairfootballhasgone.net claiming Nade handled the ball thats why it was chopped off., and some claiming he actually fouled makalamity

It could have been for holding a defender at the front post. There was a cluster of players there as the ball came over. Nade did nothing wrong.

stirlingshirejambo
It could have been for holding a defender at the front post. There was a cluster of players there as the ball came over. Nade did nothing wrong.

There was no doubt this is just referees being over protective, not surprised in the lease that a free kick was given.

Still the wrong decision but fairly predictable none the less

Evens up the penalty decision - erm no, they could have missed the penalty. Also, might look a stone wall penalty but have another look, Riordan is almost static but gets a big boost of energy to fall into and over EJ's legs.

DigrsSlopBukit

No foul,good goal

Nadia however has no first touch whatsoever,no pace and must be feckin ******-eyed

Anybody who rates him as a forward is seriously deranged in my book

Any of the reserves could of won it at the death for us,period!

watching a different game from me mate.

Overall we were the better team and should have won although admitadly hibs still had their chances and probably would have felt hard done by if they hadn't took anything from it.

As for kingston he had a shocker! I know football is about opinions but I'd say you didn't know alot about the game if you though kingston was a 'class act' based on todays performance. He should have been subbed.

nade jumps, ball goes up and he jumps again to knock it in. never looks at the goalie, goal should stand! the refs decision is basically saying every time the ball goes in the box the goalie is the only one allowed to get it.

Afraid I missed this incident as I was away buying some beer; any detailed descriptions would be helpful! Header/shot/challenge?

Thanks

The Wimbledon keeper rushed to his near post to punch the ball but just ran into Nade (who was standing still, doing nothing wrong). he collided with Nade and flapped at the ball which dropped for Nade to nod into an empty goal.

Pesh poor refereeing.

nade jumps, ball goes up and he jumps again to knock it in. never looks at the goalie, goal should stand! the refs decision is basically saying every time the ball goes in the box the goalie is the only one allowed to get it.

spot on.

i wonder if the same rules would apply at our end.

south morocco

his miss at the end was truly unbelievable what a muppet. if we'd had a decent striker today we'd have won no problem

husref musemic

NO pace, poor fitness, sh te first touch. Fine goal however that should have stood. More to do with the goalie flapping than nade's skill. he is hopeless.

ship out asap - miss at the end was the cherry on the cake for me.

winston churchill

nothing wrong with the goal.

big bomb scare frank bruno.........flapped at it.

maybe the ref making up for their penalty;)

watching a different game from me mate.

Overall we were the better team and should have won although admitadly hibs still had their chances and probably would have felt hard done by if they hadn't took anything from it.

As for kingston he had a shocker! I know football is about opinions but I'd say you didn't know alot about the game if you though kingston was a 'class act' based on todays performance. He should have been subbed.

He was! Albeit with a minute to go.

sums up my thoughts perfectly

Funny how people see things differently: I thought Nade was poor today. He got a lot of ball from the midfield and generally failed to anticipate the pass, or failed to get up enough speed to make it to the ball (he bottled the first-half 50:50 with Ma'Kalamity) or he failed to controlled the ball. The 'goal' looked legitimate: Nade certainly didn't exert himself enough to actually foul the keeper...

In fairness I was watching on the telly, so if people who were there thought he put in a good shift, I'll bow to their first-hand experience, but from where I was sat he offered little in the way of a goal threat.

Archived