Thanks for giving us our pride back!

3inaBednar

Thanks to all the players today, finally playing for the jersey and giving absolutely everything, at least we know the players care.

Vlad maybe you could learn from the players!

very proud after watching that, passion is back, great stuff.

rudi must stay
Thanks to all the players today, finally playing for the jersey and giving absolutely everything, at least we know the players care.

course they are going to care it's a derby. The problem is that we keep dropping points against teams we should be hammering

I thought we played a very good game today, very unlucky to only leave with a point. Missed a few sitters it has to be said, think i may of swore once or twice! But well done the boys and the fans that were there! And if the hibs even think about that "stone wall" penalty as a claim for the game then what the feck happened at Nades goal!? No contact what so ever, modern football is a tad gay at times!

still can't see much wrong with nades goal, and hibs are frankly, pish!

our boys did well though, just a shame we've not got a proper striker!

I've read it so often "we need a striker" but today I was able to see it for myself. Nade is not the answer, my goodness the chances a real goal hungry striker would have taken today and this board would have been hysterical.

Vlad! we need a striker, "get it pumped"

Agreed, we should of finished off a few of those chances! At least the fight was there. And how scary was that pass back at the end? oooooft!!!!

I thought we played a very good game today, very unlucky to only leave with a point. Missed a few sitters it has to be said, think i may of swore once or twice! But well done the boys and the fans that were there! And if the hibs even think about that "stone wall" penalty as a claim for the game then what the feck happened at Nades goal!? No contact what so ever, modern football is a tad gay at times!

the penalty claim was a stonewaller, but the goal also should have stood, so it balances out.

overall we were unlucky not to come away with 3 points, but the amount of positive chances created was pleasing. Hibs strikeforce is a good one and we were defensively slack a few times so we weren't robbed.

we're still crying out for an out & out striker.

course they are going to care it's a derby. The problem is that we keep dropping points against teams we should be hammering

You would think so, but we've been to plenty of derbies, particularly at ER recently, where the "management" and team have seemed less than interested.

missed both goals because i had to end up buying 4 bovril's reason being is i kept dropping them when makalambay was taking a goal kick and i eventually got the 4th won down but i burnt my tongue to feck.

stirlingshirejambo

you did well to buy 4 bovrils considering you were on here touting for a loan of cash to go to the game.

How much was the bovril exactly?

you are so right. pride was restored.

someone must be able to tell them they can produce that every week.

letsalllaughathobos

hibs where gash.

even if we had one of thier strikers we would have scored about 4 today.

you did well to buy 4 bovrils considering you were on here touting for a loan of cash to go to the game.

How much was the bovril exactly?

i got into the game for free i done a push through with a mate :)

then ?1.60 a bovril i had ?20. and left with ?11.

Thats all we ask for really.

Same again next week........

Please

:)

PS :A couple of goals would be good as well.

;)

Archived