WHY IS YOUR STOMACH FAT ???

kinross jambo

kinross jambo

the real reason your stomach is fat,you're not allowed to include drink.

haggis,sausage,chinese food and i'm pregnant.(well if women use it as an excuse)

the real reason your stomach is fat,you're not allowed to include drink.

haggis,sausage,chinese food and i'm pregnant.(well if women use it as an excuse)

I take it you saw the advert at the top of the page aswell then?

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I sit on my ass all day and I love my grub

I've went from being superfit in my 20's to being about 3-4 stone overweight in my 40's

The food I really enjoy is the bad stuff too, but I've never heard a heterosexual bloke say that he "really enjoyed that salad"

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I'm not fat, but the only reason I'm not slim is because I have been drunk a few times between 1996 and today :P

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Big boned with a Gland problem and a genetic imbalance.

Apart from those things i eat like a horse and do little or no exercise what so ever.

What i do eat is reputed to be bad for you as well but i think that is pony.

Big boned with a Gland problem and a genetic imbalance.

Apart from those things i eat like a horse and do little or no exercise what so ever.

What i do eat is reputed to be bad for you as well but i think that is pony.

you're avatar is doing you no favours fella, you and your wooly gimp hat!!!

Tiberius Stinkfinger
you're avatar is doing you no favours fella, you and your wooly gimp hat!!!

Why do you say that ??

Is that your own personal views ??

Are there "others" saying stuff behind my back ??

Do i care ??

I want answers dam you ??

Why do you say that ??

Is that your own personal views ??

Are there "others" saying stuff behind my back ??

Do i care ??

I want answers dam you ??

only joshing fella, i've seen fatter.

have you not got any better pics of you wearing that hat? ones which aren't a sillouette?

Tiberius Stinkfinger
only joshing fella, i've seen fatter.

have you not got any better pics of you wearing that hat? ones which aren't a sillouette?

Yes...but you aint seeing them.

I like the air of mystic that surrounds me..

Who are you upsetting today chum ??

Yes...but you aint seeing them.

I like the air of mystic that surrounds me..

Who are you upsetting today chum ??

i haven't upset anyone so far mate, not for the want of trying!!! :)

the funny thing is... the boy from the other day... i think i might actually know the fella.

i'll have to apologise to him for calling him a trumpet with a pint. i might even buy him one.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
i haven't upset anyone so far mate, not for the want of trying!!! :)

the funny thing is... the boy from the other day... i think i might actually know the fella.

i'll have to apologise to him for calling him a trumpet with a pint. i might even buy him one.

You do a lot of that "I might even buy him one" boasting,dont you.

Iam sure the poor fella or "victim" as we should be calling him in future has heard all that bull eminating from your gub before,especially if he knows ya.

"i'll buy you a pint" PMSL...

You do a lot of that "I might even buy him one" boasting,dont you.

Iam sure the poor fella or "victim" as we should be calling him in future has heard all that bull eminating from your gub before,especially if he knows ya.

"i'll buy you a pint" PMSL...

indeed. it is better to have been offered a pint and not got it then to never have been offered a pint, or something like that.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
indeed. it is better to have been offered a pint and not got it then to never have been offered a pint, or something like that.

You aint getting out of being in the chair that easy.

You had better PM me the details of the establishment you are propping up on Saturday for the prematch entertainment,there is a chap who thinks he is an insect i believe who is waiting on the call to partake in the jolly aswell.

Big T "says" he is up for a pint but i have my doubts whether he is aloud due to the rapid speed with which he was back hame from the game yesterday.

Iam available from about 12ish i reckon.

You aint getting out of being in the chair that easy.

You had better PM me the details of the establishment you are propping up on Saturday for the prematch entertainment,there is a chap who thinks he is an insect i believe who is waiting on the call to partake in the jolly aswell.

Big T "says" he is up for a pint but i have my doubts whether he is aloud due to the rapid speed with which he was back hame from the game yesterday.

Iam available from about 12ish i reckon.

defo mate, the 4 auld dobbers will indeed finally get that pint going on saturday. i have no preference as to where, as long as there's plenty 'jump oot the way' room for when a certain fellow starts lobbing his pint aboot without due warning.

is the insect on yakbak? obviously the other yin is. a few PMs to see where everyone fancies?

Because Chicken Kebabs at 6am in the morning after you've been drinking for 8 hours isn't that healthy. Fun times though.

Bevvy aside, I do enjoy the occassional deep fried mars bar and fried pizza with broon sauce.

Heart attack in a bag, but fantastic nonetheless

Archived