I knew it!!

haganajambo

I woke up late this morning and immediately went online with the feeling of impending doom about the big exclusive in the news, only to find out it wasn't any more than MY exclusive I put on here about Tullberg yesterday morning!!

I told you so....:cool:

Hopefully that gives me a bit of kudos on here even though I've only got like 30 posts! Kidding.

Its obvious to me, not for the first time, that talk 1 nooooo 7 are not to be

trusted. Most knew it was nonsense, but its hard not to have a doubt, but

i hope we have learnt this time.

We have an exclusive about an exclusive, i mean give me peace.:hobofish:

I woke up late this morning and immediately went online with the feeling of impending doom about the big exclusive in the news, only to find out it wasn't any more than MY exclusive I put on here about Tullberg yesterday morning!!

Hopefully that gives me a bit of kudos on here even though I've only got like 30 posts! Kidding.

Beat it Hobo. :hobofish:

If you "knew it", why did you wake up this morning with a feeling of impending doom?

Its obvious to me, not for the first time, that talk 1 nooooo 7 are not to be

trusted. Most knew it was nonsense, but its hard not to have a doubt, but

i hope we have learnt this time.

We have an exclusive about an exclusive, i mean give me peace.:hobofish:

You're joking Dave - the usual suspects just can't help themselves.

After 2 and half months I will make 3 years on this board. The first time in this period yesterday I listened from you bad words for TR. You are said that you have sources in club...I don't know. I know personaly TR and I have top memmorys from this man. Maeby your source is big professionalist and understend well TR's job...But I don't belive that TR is Hearts problem, including Tullbergs broblem.:cool:

Beat it Hobo. :hobofish:

If you "knew it", why did you wake up this morning with a feeling of impending doom?

Aye, good son, if you maybe want to check my original Mike Tullberg thread from yesterday you can beat it with your wee hobo signs.

Heaven forbid anyone with any genuine news should post it without having 786543 posts....

Although I dont quite owe you an apology mate I did doubt what you said, not only because you had only 30 posts but because it was a he said she said kinda story and the bits about Tom Ritchie may have been of the mark. Anyway, top marks buddy boy :eek:

After 2 and half months I will make 3 years on this board. The first time in this period yesterday I listened from you bad words for TR. You are said that you have sources in club...I don't know. I know personaly TR and I have top memmorys from this man. Maeby your source is big professionalist and understend well TR's job...But I don't belive that TR is Hearts problem, including Tullbergs broblem.:cool:

Hey jamboBG, after re-reading my thread, maybe I was a bit OTT about TR, however, at the time I posted it I was raging after hearing about another stupid needless injury which THIS TIME was partly Richie's fault, I don't blame him for EVERYTHING, which my post sort of did yesterday, so for that I apologise.

My main reason for posting was to reveal the Tullberg injury which has now been confirmed in the media, 24 hours later.

Hey jamboBG, after re-reading my thread, maybe I was a bit OTT about TR, however, at the time I posted it I was raging after hearing about another stupid needless injury which THIS TIME was partly Richie's fault, I don't blame him for EVERYTHING, which my post sort of did yesterday, so for that I apologise.

My main reason for posting was to reveal the Tullberg injury which has now been confirmed in the media, 24 hours later.

:food-smiley-004:

Aye, good son, if you maybe want to check my original Mike Tullberg thread from yesterday you can beat it with your wee hobo signs.

Heaven forbid anyone with any genuine news should post it without having 786543 posts....

Haha! Guid.

I love that by beddybyes last night all the numpties on here had convinced themselves we're goin out of business etc and it turns oot that it's just an injury (allbeit, i think a big one)

well done mate. Good to see someone have genuine bragging rights for once! I doubt yer a hobo and even if you are - you were right!!!!

You don't think the last hope of having a decent striker in the team before the January window go up in smoke is big news?

I have no idea if Tullberg is any good but we could be condemned to the botom six by the end of January because we have no strikers.

oh aye its big news!!! Definitely. Im gutted about it. Quite fancy him as a player from what ive heard and we NEED a CF.

What im saying is that the minute we hear there is news, everyone wants to hang themselves, VR gtf, etc. Hysteria ensues on JBK....

It'd be great to get back to the days when we hear there's a big story and we wonder who's injured, who's playing, who's signing and even who's leaving (REAL football stories, true or untrue).

It's proof that people give credibility to the shoddy ramblings and irrational rantings that pass as sports journalism in Scotland, that when we know there is news in the pipeline, we expect it to be administration etc, and so many people preemptively **** believe it!!!!!!

Thats what i was trying to say but with less typing cos my 's' button keeps sticking and its doing my teets in!!

Mate fair play on your info about tullberg

Coming on here like a wee bairn to boost about it wont get you any kudos.

Mate fair play on your info about tullberg

Coming on here like a wee bairn to boost about it wont get you any kudos.

You going to boozer with Billy T and Rosco, etc tomorrow?

Not going mayself,going to a brunch with big Pete and his 242 cronies.

You going to boozer with Billy T and Rosco, etc tomorrow?

Not going mayself,going to a brunch with big Pete and his 242 cronies.

aye mate me andy and paul heading to the pub pre match.

Dave d is going the the 252 thing

Archived