Saturday hangover

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

oh feck i feel rank ,too many beers last night i tell you , thinking about a nice fry up but i usually have one on Sunday, got those coming and going hunger attacks, mind you i could slide down to the boozer and do a hair of the dug, mmm, food or more beer.:o

Drink more BEER, you know it makes sense. :food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004: I am currently supping a cold one, hopefully watching Chelski get gubbed.

Ive had a great start to the day,,polis phoned at 3 this mornin to tell me my oldest son is jailed till monday[at least] and he had the tickets for the derby:eek:

First things first weve got a key to get in his hoose,and the tickets are now in our possession:)

Its his 30th on Monday aswell...Happy Birthday Son:cool:

Ive had a great start to the day,,polis phoned at 3 this mornin to tell me my oldest son is jailed till monday[at least] and he had the tickets for the derby:eek:

First things first weve got a key to get in his hoose,and the tickets are now in our possession:)

Its his 30th on Monday aswell...Happy Birthday Son:cool:

Gonna tell us what he done?

Gavsy Van Gaverson
oh feck i feel rank ,too many beers last night i tell you , thinking about a nice fry up but i usually have one on Sunday, got those coming and going hunger attacks, mind you i could slide down to the boozer and do a hair of the dug, mmm, food or more beer.:o

Do martians drink beer?

Archived