Do you think Vlad ever sits back and thinks

CJGJ

this time just over 3 years ago it was all going so well then............................

Christ what the f.. did I do that for !!! :rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown

It depends what you mean by 'that for' ? ........ what someone like Romanov might consider a mistake & regrettable probably isn't the same as how a fitba fan would think......

yes ,i honestly think he will remember the season we became the first club to split the OF for a fair number of years.

Its what happened after that ,thats the bit i dont get , but he must have some regrets but would never admit this of course.

Charlie-Brown
yes ,i honestly think he will remember the season we became the first club to split the OF for a fair number of years.

Its what happened after that ,thats the bit i dont get , but he must have some regrets but would never admit this of course.

Giving too many people/players too much money has to be a big regret I would think....sadly others like Andrius Velicka who did work very hard to improve themself at Hearts had to leave to earn vastly improved wages yet probably still earnt below what the highest earners at Hearts have earned.

Giving too many people/players too much money has to be a big regret I would think....sadly others like Andrius Velicka who did work very hard to improve themself at Hearts had to leave to earn vastly improved wages yet probably still earnt below what the highest earners at Hearts have earned.

In his first season who would you say was paid too much money ? IMO everyone of them earned the wages they were on.

Velicka does not work hard and has a terrible attitude at training, yet is paid a huge amount of money.

Romanov was asked what the best moment at Hearts in the Scottish Cup season wasn't he.

His answer was the day Burley left if I remember right.

Bizarre person.

Romanov was asked what the best moment at Hearts in the Scottish Cup season wasn't he.

His answer was the day Burley left if I remember right.

Bizarre person.

I would be very surprised if deep down he actually thought that Coco. There was a period after the Burley departure, while there was a slow downward turn when we still piked up points and two objectives were met. If I remember right, the week after our first league defeat of the season at Easter Road, Vlad tried to get Burley back. I read his comment as a way to try and convince the Hearts support that Burley leaving was a good thing, and maybe even himself.

He is one very bizarre person though.

Shows a heart one minute, ruthless to the point of stupidity the next.

Charlie-Brown
In his first season who would you say was paid too much money ? IMO everyone of them earned the wages they were on.

Velicka does not work hard and has a terrible attitude at training, yet is paid a huge amount of money.

Whether people 'earned' their money in any particular season is neither here nor there Dazo the fact is they were given more money than Hearts can afford ... as has been the case for the last decade, our players earn too much and we need cheaper players if the club is ever to stop losing money, stop increasing debts....Romanov was way over generous with player contracts as was Robinson before him, that has not only harmed Hearts financial position it has also put a burden on Romanov's other business who have to generate profits or funds to subsidise Hearts loss-making.

Whether people 'earned' their money in any particular season is neither here nor there Dazo the fact is they were given more money than Hearts can afford ... as has been the case for the last decade, our players earn too much and we need cheaper players if the club is ever to stop losing money, stop increasing debts....Romanov was way over generous with player contracts as was Robinson before him, that has not only harmed Hearts financial position it has also put a burden on Romanov's other business who have to generate profits or funds to subsidise Hearts loss-making.

You are right to a point NMH, there is one difference though. JJ named the players he wanted, he got them - Robinson can be blamed for Hearts living outwith their means, but JJ takes the can for bringing in players who never llived up to the money they were on.

Vlad brings in a & of players who have not lived up to expectations and cost the club a fortune, and its the managers who carry the can for this. Managers come and go, but the person/persons making decisions on big wage underperformers ramain in place.

The Real Maroonblood
this time just over 3 years ago it was all going so well then............................

Yes, he thinks what lie can I tell the Hearts support again.

More than Hearts could afford yes but not more than VR could afford NMH. If the intention was to live within our means it should have been made clear from the start. He came in with a blaze of publicity and promised the world and it was working. Yes we were living above our means but we assumed it was his money being spent because that is what HE wanted to do.

As we all know the rest is history but no one forced him to go down the road he first choose to go down. We would have all been happy to rid of the pieman, run properly within our means and playing at tynecastle.

The guy has mismanaged the club more than the pieman ever did, he is a fruitcake.

The Real Maroonblood
More than Hearts could afford yes but not more than VR could afford NMH. If the intention was to live within our means it should have been made clear from the start. He came in with a blaze of publicity and promised the world and it was working. Yes we were living above our means but we assumed it was his money being spent because that is what HE wanted to do.

As we all know the rest is history but no one forced him to go down the road he first choose to go down. We would have all been happy to rid of the pieman, run properly within our means and playing at tynecastle.

The guy has mismanaged the club more than the pieman ever did, he is a fruitcake.

He has certainly found out it was easier said than done.

He has bitten of more than he could chew.

The blame lies fairly and squarely on "The Puppet Master."

Velikca left because Vlad wanted money for him. Pure and simple, don't make out like Vlad did it out the kidness of his heart to get more money for Velicka. Frankly thats pish!

This is not about creating a football team, this is about Vlad making money.

I doubt he regrets anything other than perhaps buying into Hearts into the first place as his plan to make money off Hearts is fundementally flawed.

I'm sorry we are where we are today because Vlad has been as bad, if not worse, at running us than CPR.

IMO Velicka was sold so that Vlad could prove to himself that his masterplan (showcasing Kaunas dross and selling them for a few bob) worked.

Its the only reason I can come up with as it made no sense any other way.

The fact that he's managed to punt 1 out of about 15 or so probably means that he's now utterly convinced that its the right thing to do and we'll have to put up with more of the same garbage (with Velicka being the obvious exception to the rule) for as long as he's around.

Go Vlad !!!!!!!!

Going by what Roman Roamingoff said at the AGM, it's all the fault of the SFA, the Old Firm and bent referees.

I imagine Vlad will be thinking that he is doing a great job; but fighting an evil world where everyone is against him. His inner court will be only too willing to back that up.

We could be a good team if we wanted to. But I fear for a club whose idea of an attacking line up is Jamie Mole on his own up front.

Buffalo Bill

portobellojambo1

I don't think we could really answer that question CJGJ, because we honestly don't know if the way things are panning out is the way he hoped it would pan out. Without knowing the exact intentions he had for the club at the start and now, a few years later, you cannot answer that question, he may be sitting back delighted with the way things have fallen into place * (* that might seem, from a fans point of view, like a crazy thing to suggest, but do we honestly have any idea what is going on inside his head).

Archived