i hate hibs!

ZacBaker

I really hate hibs! fair enough, a bit to drink tonight has inspired this! but i really do! what is is that everyone hates about them? is it hte fact they're all junkies? is it that they all have sex with each other? is it that they are crap? is it that they are just our rivals and we hate them because of it? is it because they all love men? is it because as soon a a key player leaves them, the were "crap anyways"!? Is it because they wear green? is it because riordan is a d i c k? is it because lee wallace has a gun? is it because we'regoing to pump them on sunday? MON THE HEARTS! GET STUCK INTAE THEM!!!!!!!

Peace :) x

I really hate hibs! fair enough, a bit to drink tonight has inspired this! but i really do! what is is that everyone hates about them? is it hte fact they're all junkies? is it that they all have sex with each other? is it that they are crap? is it that they are just our rivals and we hate them because of it? is it because they all love men? is it because as soon a a key player leaves them, the were "crap anyways"!? Is it because they wear green? is it because riordan is a d i c k? is it because lee wallace has a gun? is it because we'regoing to pump them on sunday? MON THE HEARTS! GET STUCK INTAE THEM!!!!!!!

Peace :) x

It's because we love the HEARTS.

Love and hate :107years:

maroonlegions
It's because you have special emotional needs probably...

:hobofish:, RAP IT HOBO , and away back to 107yearsofthejanbosgivingusittightabootthebigcup.:107years:

Judge Reinhold
:hobofish:, RAP IT HOBO , and away back to 107yearsofthejanbosgivingusittightabootthebigcup.:107years:

You are willing to tolerate this juvenile drivel ?

winston churchill
You are willing to tolerate this juvenile drivel ?

don't let the door hit your arse on the way back to lochend.

Archived