Blueprint For A Worldwide Currency System To The USA

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

European Union Leaders To Present Blueprint For A Worldwide Currency System To The USA

European Union President Nicholar Sarkozy and European Commission President J. M. Barroso are to travel to Washington to press for a sweeping overhaul of the Global financial system to include a blueprint for a Worldwide Currency System at a crunch meeting with George Bush at the weekend.

The critical statement starts at 54 seconds into the video

Watch here...

well, it looks like Mr Icke was right about this one, he expressed these views in the late 90s in one of his books , A WORLD CURRENCY , what's next then , A WORLD GOVERNMENT AND ARMY.:cool:

yes about time too..

How else are we to move towards a star trek style utopia if we are all fighting over money... We need a centralised government!

European Union Leaders To Present Blueprint For A Worldwide Currency System To The USA

European Union President Nicholar Sarkozy and European Commission President J. M. Barroso are to travel to Washington to press for a sweeping overhaul of the Global financial system to include a blueprint for a Worldwide Currency System at a crunch meeting with George Bush at the weekend.

The critical statement starts at 54 seconds into the video

Watch here...

well, it looks like Mr Icke was right about this one, he expressed these views in the late 90s in one of his books , A WORLD CURRENCY , what's next then , A WORLD GOVERNMENT AND ARMY.:cool:

Point?

maroonlegions
Who would they fight??

Apart from Martians obviously.

more like they could contain or control or take out any kind of dissident from anywhere in the world and would not need permission from other country's or governments , feck i can see were iam going with this , complete control.:cool:

maroonlegions
yes about time too..

How else are we to move towards a star trek style utopia if we are all fighting over money... We need a centralised government!

star trek , why my good man you have cracked it my i commend you your powers of observation , i tell you this Scottie better no bevy too much and captain kirk will not care cos he will be pumping every bird in sight anyway eh.:)

Archived