Miko and Nade upfront on sunday?

BASIL_HEARTS

i think if miko got a chance upfront he would bang some goals in.

Mole in my eye does work his socks off but he cant score, Tullberg is still short of fitness and too early to judge if hes any good.

miko and nade any1 agree?

Wow things are bad, Miko sent off 4 times and Nade the fattest man in the SPL, and thats the best you can offer Jeeeeeez, any chance Robbo and Clark could come out of retirement we are in need of a bit of mobility up front

Wow things are bad, Miko sent off 4 times and Nade the fattest man in the SPL, and thats the best you can offer Jeeeeeez, any chance Robbo and Clark could come out of retirement we are in need of a bit of mobility up front

If we are going one up front i think we need to play nade. He should be close to full fitness. He has a bit of pace which should work against jones and bamba!!!

Driver needs to play on the wing IMO.

If we are going one up front i think we need to play nade. He should be close to full fitness. He has a bit of pace which should work against jones and bamba!!!

Driver needs to play on the wing IMO.

nade has a bit of pace, your having a laugh eh

Captain Price

good idea BUT do you really think nade will last 90 minutes ?? who would replace him??

tullberg-too early to tell and not fully fit

mole-eh no

ksanavicuis(is that how ya spell it)-he is an ok player but too small and not strong enough on the ball.

cesnauskis-he had a good 40 minutes playing good balls in and had some good chances against st mirren.

Miko off the front man would be an improvement on Audrey. I reckon that could be Miko's best position. He has a bit of dig, pace & a decent shot, as I say a big improvement on Audrey.

good idea BUT do you really think nade will last 90 minutes ?? who would replace him??

makela or maybe even aguiar

Captain Price

makela or maybe even aguiar

oh ye i forgot about them!!!!

i think if miko got a chance upfront he would bang some goals in.

Mole in my eye does work his socks off but he cant score, Tullberg is still short of fitness and too early to judge if hes any good.

miko and nade any1 agree?

Being saying for ages to give Miko a run upfront.

Ernie Eskilsson

Personally I'd go with

Miko, Stewart, Aguair, Driver in midfield

with Kingston playing in the hole behind Nade

Archived