Help needed. Automatic cars!

Rudi Hates Hibees

Rudi Hates Hibees

I just picked up a hire car to discover its an automatic and they don't have anything else left!:mad: I've never driven one before but I'm getting the hang of it now. I'm driving to Nottingham tonight leaving about 4.30ish.

I know P = Park, D = Drive, N = Neutral.

But what are 1 and 2 for??:eek:

Any help much appreciated

Thanks.

I just picked up a hire car to discover its an automatic and they don't have anything else left!:mad: I've never driven one before but I'm getting the hang of it now. I'm driving to Nottingham tonight leaving about 4.30ish.

Thanks.

Ignore 1 and 2, unless your driving up a mountain they are totally pointntless

put it in drive and go.;)

Thanks.

its just another 2 drive gears Using 2 would mostly be for hilly terrains, as the 2nd gear is one of the tallest gears.

If you don't intend on going to through any hilly areas anytime soon just use the D and drive as normal.

And be prepared for a few sharp stops when you put your left foot on what you thought was the clutch, only to find out (once you peel yourself off the windscreen) that it was the brake!

Archived