David Icke Two-Hour Live TV Interview on October 23rd

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

David Icke Two-Hour Live TV Interview on October 23rd now to be broadcast around the world

David will be interviewed live on Edge Media TV on Sky Channel 200 on Thursday, October 23rd from 8pm to 10pm UK time.

THIS WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE ON A FREE LIVE WEB STREAM FOR ANYONE TO WATCH AROUND THE WORLD.

The web address to watch the show anywhere in the world is:

http://www.edgemediatv.com/live

for anyone that is INTERESTED ,this could be very interesting , he is selling out on his recent tours around the world, could it be that more people are prepared to listen to this guy , he does make a lot of sense on various subjects , ok his reptilian shape shifters quotes have understandably put a lot of people off him and he has been ripped apart from the media from them mis- quoting him on numerous times but you have to take your hat off to him for continuing to keep at it for nearly 30 years, his knowledge, experience and the information he has amassed over these years is awesome, i think at the very least he deserves a hearing on merit alone , again for anyone thats INTERESTED, just thought i would post this info so maybe people who have an interest or those that are sceptical can have a debate on his information after his interview.:whistling::scared:

maroonlegions

Community Officers To Detain Suspects

'The news comes after a chief constable warned that the policeman on the beat could disappear within a decade and be replaced by PCSOs. The Home Secretary wants to look at expanding their powers to include others such as detaining a suspect until a police constable arrives, imposing a fine for daubing graffiti and being allowed to disperse troublemakers. Miss Smith said powers to detain, but not to make arrests, would be extended to all forces. Currently only 23 out of 44 police forces in England and Wales allow PCSOs to detain suspects.'

This is what I have been warning about since I was told by a British traffic warden of his experience and information with regard to the increasing powers to be given to 'security personnel' other than the police. Everything he said is happening and this is yet another example.

I told a media conference in July what the plan was and why and what passed for 'journalists' thought it was 'nonsense'. Oh really? :)

Read more...

well, well, well, the above is a quote from David Icke who did indeed receive the above info from the above traffic warden who knows and now this newspaper confirms it, changing days ahead maybe.:cool:

I P Knightley

I won't watch the interview for a number of reasons but allow me to contribute to the debate by pointing out that although he is well-intentioned, David Icke is a barking mad loon.

maroonlegions

fecking link , not working again , well her it is in all its glory.:rolleyes:

You are here:

1. Home

2. News

3. News Topics

4. Politics

5. Law and order

Community officers to detain suspects

Police community support officers will get the powers to detain suspects for the first time, Jacqui Smith, the Home Secretary, has said.

By Christopher Hope, Home Affairs Editor

Last Updated: 4:33PM BST 16 Oct 2008

A police community support officer on duty. They are to be given the power to detain suspects for the first time.

PCSOs would have the power to detain, but not to make arrests. Photo: Getty Images

The news comes after a chief constable warned that the policeman on the beat could disappear within a decade and be replaced by PCSOs.

The Home Secretary wants to look at expanding their powers to include others such as detaining a suspect until a police constable arrives, imposing a fine for daubing graffiti and being allowed to disperse troublemakers.

Miss Smith said powers to detain, but not to make arrests, would be extended to all forces. Currently only 23 out of 44 police forces in England and Wales allow PCSOs to detain suspects.

The Government also wants to give the public more clarity on the role of PCSOs - which have been dubbed "plastic bobbies" - and plans to standardise uniforms to make them easier to recognise.

Last September two PCSOs came under fire after Jordon Lyon, 10, drowned while they stood at the side of a pond in Wigan because they were not trained to deal with the incident.

The proposals were first raised by home office adviser Louise Casey earlier this year. Speaking at the Unison Police Staff Conference in Glasgow, Miss Smith said: "PCSOs don't damage police officers in the eye of the public.

"I do sense a move away from some of the denigration of the role of PCSOs that I know has gone on previously and I will continue to make the argument for the role of PCSOs."

Rank and file officers are worried that the increased use of PCSOs will detract from the authority of constables and sergeants.

Paul McKeever, chairman of the Police Federation of England and Wales, said: "PCSOs cannot match the flexibility, utility and reassurance of an experienced, fully sworn and multi-skilled police officer.

"PCSOs have sufficient statutory powers and there should certainly be no extension of powers which could lead them into confrontational situations for reasons of their own safety and that of the public.";)

Roger Baker, the head of Essex Police, said he was concerned that PCSO would replace sworn officers because so many of them are being taken off the street to do paperwork.

He said: "My fear is that if we are not careful in the next 10 or 15 years or so there will be virtually no sworn police officers on the streets of this country.":eek:

fecking mental eh and they say Icke is a loon boon:107years::rolleyes:

The Tories? shadow Home Secretary Dominic Grieve said: ?This looks like the Home Secretary wants PCSOs to take on more and more the role of the police.:rolleyes:

?She should realise that the public expect police work to be carried out by police officers.?:107years:

maroonlegions
I won't watch the interview for a number of reasons but allow me to contribute to the debate by pointing out that although he is well-intentioned, David Icke is a barking mad loon.

well my good man thanks for the contribution and as you say he is well intentioned but put aside the reptilian dogma and going at it for 30 odd years could make anyone barking mad loon eh.:)

maroonlegions
ML, read Francis Wheen's "How Mumbo Jumbo Conquered the World".

A good read that I think you would find interesting.

do you know were i could buy it this MUMBO jumbo, (he said as his coffee splattered all over his PC screen).;)

I was always of the opinion that Icke was completely sane and was coming out with all the "son of god" rubbish in order to pocket vast sums of cash from tv appearances, books etc!!!!!

Is that not the case?

I was always of the opinion that Icke was completely sane and was coming out with all the "son of god" rubbish in order to pocket vast sums of cash from tv appearances, books etc!!!!!

Is that not the case?

Find out for yourself. His website forum contains some great stuff from basket-cases like ML. Its full of useful threads like -

How to disable a symbiote-reptilian in your stomach

or

Reptilian Symbolism in the bank of Swedens logo

Hours of reptilian-based fun for all the family.

I P Knightley
Find out for yourself. His website forum contains some great stuff from basket-cases like ML. Its full of useful threads like -

I think I could do with that. I was putting the "Flag of Japan" down to food poisoning from Turkey.

I think I could do with that. I was putting the "Flag of Japan" down to food poisoning from Turkey.

Same here m8. I went to an extreme cheese & wine evening at the next doors house and I sprayed their lavvy floor with bright purple reptilian blood with bits of reptilian that look like cheese. I though I was maybe a bit blootered at the time but I'm glad if was just me getting rid of a reptilian. phew!

The wife was a bit annoyed though.

ML your links dont work because you put too many smilies in.

Invariably one of these is a :) on the end of the link, so it doesnt work.

Quit the smiley tourettes and the links will work.

maroonlegions

Is that not the case?

it was the media that turned that statement around he did i admit say WE are all are sons of god but i think what he meant is when he used god he meant not the Christian one but the SOURCE he believes we ALL come from , in relation to making stacks of cash i would say and why not he has to make ends meet like all of us he had at that time left TV and journalism to peruse a life of investigation on what he and many people today believe that we are in and have been for centuries an on going agenda for a complete physical, mental and spiritual prison , people start to like what he his saying so they buy his books, then he feels he can reach a bigger audience through talks ect, making money is a natural outcome is it not so what does he do with it .:rolleyes: or what would you do with it.;)

maroonlegions
ML your links dont work because you put too many smilies in.

Invariably one of these is a :) on the end of the link, so it doesnt work.

Quit the smiley tourettes and the links will work.

true enough , cheers.:):rolleyes:

maroonlegions

How to disable a symbiote-reptilian in your stomach:107years:

or

Reptilian Symbolism in the bank of Swedens logo;)

:rolleyes:

And what would you know about Reptilian Symbolism , there is in fact a lot of it about in various forms ;) as for me believing in shape shifting reptilians that my friend is the one i admit i keep on the back burner , some top scientists have come to the conclusion that a parallel universe is a possibility and that there COULD exist other dimensions that SHARE our one so if this is being more and more accepted by people in the KNOW , you are making fun of something that you just now( like me )cannot even begin to imagine could exist , Reptilian Symbolism comes in the forms of , snakes, dragons and gargoyles and they are for all to see on coats of arms,crests of the royal family , the city of London has them in abundance the point here is they are traceable through out history from certain BLOOD LINES from the Royals to aristocrats and right through the various family's of the European nobility , all this just some random accident or some proof that there is indeed a very sinister traceable UNKNOWN going on here , i know what my conclusion is but that's just my view and you have yours , you could just find out for your self and really dig deeper on the history of this but like many people they come into this with pre- con sieved ideas or predigests and totally fail to see the deeper implications or evidence when the opposite of the above could lead them to new and unthinkable discovery's, not all you see on Ickes websites means he AGREES or shares that point of view, that's the danger of having an open mind it does attract loony s and their wares but to constantly label it someone or evidence is most disrespectful and very ignorant

:rolleyes:

And what would you know about Reptilian Symbolism , there is in fact a lot of it about in various forms ;) as for me believing in shape shifting reptilians that my friend is the one i admit i keep on the back burner , some top scientists have come to the conclusion that a parallel universe is a possibility and that there COULD exist other dimensions that SHARE our one so if this is being more and more accepted by people in the KNOW , you are making fun of something that you just now( like me )cannot even begin to imagine could exist , Reptilian Symbolism comes in the forms of , snakes, dragons and gargoyles and they are for all to see on coats of arms,crests of the royal family , the city of London has them in abundance the point here is they are traceable through out history from certain BLOOD LINES from the Royals to aristocrats and right through the various family's of the European nobility , all this just some random accident or some proof that there is indeed a very sinister traceable UNKNOWN going on here , i know what my conclusion is but that's just my view and you have yours , you could just find out for your self and really dig deeper on the history of this but like many people they come into this with pre- con sieved ideas or predigests and totally fail to see the deeper implications or evidence when the opposite of the above could lead them to new and unthinkable discovery's, not all you see on Ickes websites means he AGREES or shares that point of view, that's the danger of having an open mind it does attract loony s and their wares but to constantly label it someone or evidence is most disrespectful and very ignorant

What are you on about! I already showed in an earlier post that I was able to disgorge a reptilian after a night on the bevvy so you should be pleased that I agree with your reptilian theory.

Some people are so ungrateful.

maroonlegions

or

Reptilian Symbolism in the bank of Swedens logo

JUST in case your starting to get interested but feel a bit foolish in digging a wee bit deeper i though i would take the liberty in showing you a we quote from a book by ICKE called the Biggest Secret, hang on to your hard hat.;)

below is quotes from ICKE from his book;:cool:

"In 1933 G. Warren Shufelt, an L.A. mining engineer, claimed to have found it. Today, it is said, some malevolent Freemasonic rituals are held in this tunnel complex. There has been a massive cover up by the authorities of the existence of these subterranean races and where they live. In 1909 a subterranean city which was built with the precision of the the Great Pyramid was found by G. E. Kinkaid near the Grand Canyon in Arizona. It was big enough to accommodate 50,000 people and mummified bodies found were of oriental or possibly Egyptian origin, according to the expedition leader Professor S. A. Jordan.

"My own research suggests that it is from another dimension, the lower fourth dimension, that the reptilian control and manipulation is primarily orchestrated. Without understanding the multidimensional nature of life and the universe, it is impossible to follow the manipulation of the Earth by a non-human force. As open minded scientists are now confirming. Creation consists of an infinite number of frequencies or dimensions of life sharing the same space in the same way that radio and television frequencies do. At the moment you are tuned to the three-dimensional world or third dimension and so that is what you perceive as your reality.... It is from one of these other stations or dimensions, that the Serpent Race, the Anunnaki, is controlling this world by 'possessing' certain bloodline streams... "

JUST in case your starting to get interested but feel a bit foolish in digging a wee bit deeper i though i would take the liberty in showing you a we quote from a book by ICKE called the Biggest Secret, hang on to your hard hat.;)

below is quotes from ICKE from his book;:cool:

"In 1933 G. Warren Shufelt, an L.A. mining engineer, claimed to have found it. Today, it is said, some malevolent Freemasonic rituals are held in this tunnel complex. There has been a massive cover up by the authorities of the existence of these subterranean races and where they live. In 1909 a subterranean city which was built with the precision of the the Great Pyramid was found by G. E. Kinkaid near the Grand Canyon in Arizona. It was big enough to accommodate 50,000 people and mummified bodies found were of oriental or possibly Egyptian origin, according to the expedition leader Professor S. A. Jordan.

"My own research suggests that it is from another dimension, the lower fourth dimension, that the reptilian control and manipulation is primarily orchestrated. Without understanding the multidimensional nature of life and the universe, it is impossible to follow the manipulation of the Earth by a non-human force. As open minded scientists are now confirming. Creation consists of an infinite number of frequencies or dimensions of life sharing the same space in the same way that radio and television frequencies do. At the moment you are tuned to the three-dimensional world or third dimension and so that is what you perceive as your reality.... It is from one of these other stations or dimensions, that the Serpent Race, the Anunnaki, is controlling this world by 'possessing' certain bloodline streams... "

That explains Davie Dodds then.

Why dont you post the Apollo 20 one? Thats a cracker.

maroonlegions
What are you on about! I already showed in an earlier post that I was able to disgorge a reptilian after a night on the bevvy so you should be pleased that I agree with your reptilian theory. :bigyawn::sarcasm:

Some people are so ungrateful.

feck in hell your really are not listening are you what part of "i keep the reptilian theory ON THE BACK BURNER" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND , KEEP OR BURNER , cannae be that hard eh and WHY do you constantly lie like the above reply you sent.:rolleyes:

feck in hell your really are not listening are you what part of "i keep the reptilian theory ON THE BACK BURNER" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND , KEEP OR BURNER , cannae be that hard eh and WHY do you constantly lie like the above reply you sent.:rolleyes:

You mean you dont believe in them then? But I disgorged one - why don't you believe me?

maroonlegions
You mean you dont believe in them then? But I disgorged one - why don't you believe me?

because iam not zipped up the back and your attempts at trying to ridicule me on something i have already said i cant make my mind up on and is on the back burner is bordering on harassment and a form of bullying mate so i would start to watch what i was posting if i were you bud, i can take jokes don't get me wrong and i hate censorship but there comes a time when enough is enough.:cool:

because iam not zipped up the back and your attempts at trying to ridicule me on something i have already said i cant make my mind up on and is on the back burner is bordering on harassment and a form of bullying mate so i would start to watch what i was posting if i were you bud, i can take jokes don't get me wrong and i hate censorship but there comes a time when enough is enough.:cool:

Threats now? Very grown up of you.

Anyway, you are the guy who posted about Mr Icke and I was responding. If you can't take it without resorting to threats then you are a rubbish conspiracy theorist.

And if you had bothered to post the Apollo 20 one I would have believed you.

maroonlegions

this is what you call a cracker eh, why not get on the blower and try and make fun off him Deeside , go on i know you want too.;)

Apollo 14 astronaut claims aliens HAVE made contact - but it has been covered up for 60 years

Last updated at 1:44 AM on 24th July 2008

* Comments (76)

* Add to My Stories

Edgar Mitchell

Edgar Mitchell was the Lunar Module Pilot for Apollo 14

Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed.

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is 'not nearly as sophisticated' as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned 'we would be been gone by now'.

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

'I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said.

'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

alien

UFO theorists believe Roswell in New Mexico was the site of an alien crash in 1947

'I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit.'

More...

* PICTURED: Stunning shots of a freewheeling galaxy from 27m years away

* Dinosaurs 'ran out of evolutionary steam' before they became extinct

* Red Planet was once a water world, Nasa images reveal;);)

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.:eek:

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organisations are moving in that direction.' ;)

Mr Margerrison said: 'I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it.':cool:

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe:107years::107years::107years:, feckoff and i believe in Deeside.:rolleyes:

Whether his claims are accurate or not, I think it is extremely arrogant of us to believe that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe.

maroonlegions
Threats now? Very grown up of you.

Anyway, you are the guy who posted about Mr Icke and I was responding. If you can't take it without resorting to threats then you are a rubbish conspiracy theorist.

And if you had bothered to post the Apollo 20 one I would have believed you.

look mate you have been berating me from day one and there is posts to prove it can you please tell me were i threatened you i merely said watch what you are saying in so much as i feel you could get a talking too from the MODS or there again maybe not it depends on what they think but you in your last post have not denied the point that you are near harassment and a form of bullying , well what would you do if you felt you were being harassed , its the way you respond to my posts not because iam afraid of criticism or to be proved wrong on a topic but you i feel take it to another level in your constant ridiculing, now tell of me WHO IS ACTING LIKE A GROWN AND WHO IS NOT.:rolleyes::cool:

look mate you have been berating me from day one and there is posts to prove it can you please tell me were i threatened you i merely said watch what you are saying in so much as i feel you could get a talking too from the MODS or there again maybe not it depends on what they think but you in your last post have not denied the point that you are near harassment and a form of bullying , well what would you do if you felt you were being harassed , its the way you respond to my posts not because iam afraid of criticism or to be proved wrong on a topic but you i feel take it to another level in your constant ridiculing, now tell of me WHO IS ACTING LIKE A GROWN AND WHO IS NOT.:rolleyes::cool:

Thats the last time I admit to disgorging a reptilian. You never get thanked for doing these things.

maroonlegions

ON THE SUBJECT well not far off it i think we all are looking for a change in the world and the way it is run and to be treated with some sort of respect , people will have different things they want changed and i for one will respect that but i think there is an overwhelming chorus of the main things most people want changed , POVERTY, UNJUST WARS AND FREEDOMS TJHAT DO NOT INFRINGE OTHER FREEDOMS, a bit drunk but i leave you with this deeside and may you find your sanity in all who sail her.:)

fecking link better work ,:rolleyes:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwhZEFk5W4&feature=related:

maroonlegions

feck it this song reminds me of things that were said in the past and now sre looking like they were in the know and were right.Icke JUST BEING ONE OF THEM BUT THIS SINGER OF killing Joke was spot on in his own ways to.Time for another beer me thinks.:):):)

maroonlegions
Thats the last time I admit to disgorging a reptilian. You never get thanked for doing these things.

so no smarty pants comments on this post then:rolleyes:, i wonder why, dont you think its a bit of a bigger cracker than an so called flying saucer:rolleyes: that disguised its self as the earth , while managing to have big fluffy clouds as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1037471/Apollo-14-astronaut-claims-aliens-HAVE-contact--covered-60-years.html

and just in case you mist the first one or it dinae work http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1037471/Apollo-14-astronaut-claims-aliens-HAVE-contact--covered-60-years.html:rolleyes:

maroonlegions

right this singer of this band ,Jazz, confirmed to one of my mates after a gig who got the chance to speak to him about DAVID ICKE , that " ah icke , yes a very informative man, he is really a head of his times , his books i have read make sense in the fact that they speak not to you but to THE REAL YOU, HA,HA HA, some things are coming to pass , fecking take a look at what he said about the royals, no there's something i would not be surprised at, micro chipping people , ha, ha, well they always start on the animals first".

this song was along these lines. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_iFzga6mJdc

maroonlegions

and for all the ridicule eh , this one is a CRACKER (i must add that this is in no way degrading or disrespecting or making fun off some ones views ,thoughts or beliefs, if it is on the other hand perceived this way or even turned around and made to look that way from very skilful debaters and stand up comedians then THE BIG BROTHER POLICE STATE IS CLOSER THAN I THINK):eek:;;

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_iFzga6mJdc

8 posts in a row, 8 ****ing posts in a row. Give it a rest. There might not be rules about posting crap, but there are rules about spamming the board ffs.

• Moderators

This thread has degenerated into spamming.

16. No spamming. Spamming is multiple posts that say the same thing, or starting multiple threads about the same thing.

Thread closed.

Archived