Kelly Pavilk v Bernard Hopkins

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Does anyone think Hopkins can stop 'the great white hope' Pavlik on Saturday night / Sunday morning?

Personally, I think Hopkins will try to make this a dirty fight, stopping Pavlik getting his punches off and clinching constantly, possibly throwing in the odd head butt :P If Pavlik is able to tee off, then I see old Bernard getting stopped for the first time in his career and calling it a day.

Does anyone think Hopkins can stop 'the great white hope' Pavlik on Saturday night / Sunday morning?

Personally, I think Hopkins will try to make this a dirty fight, stopping Pavlik getting his punches off and clinching constantly, possibly throwing in the odd head butt :P If Pavlik is able to tee off, then I see old Bernard getting stopped for the first time in his career and calling it a day.

Saturdays going to be a good fight night... UFC then the Hopkins fight.

Reckon Hopkins will win, ugly tho.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Saturdays going to be a good fight night... UFC then the Hopkins fight.

Reckon Hopkins will win, ugly tho.

Oh aye - forgot that the UFC was on. Will probably watch that aswell.

I believe Pavlik is odds on at the bookies, but have a feeling Hopkins is going to win. Pavlik is a good boxer but has been knockeing just about everyone out he has been in with, and Hopkins has an iron jaw and a tremendous defence.

Could see Hopkins knocking him out in the latter rounds or winning on points.

I believe Pavlik is odds on at the bookies, but have a feeling Hopkins is going to win. Pavlik is a good boxer but has been knockeing just about everyone out he has been in with, and Hopkins has an iron jaw and a tremendous defence.

Could see Hopkins knocking him out in the latter rounds or winning on points.

That's the way i see this one as well.Already got this on Sky+ and the UFC where i see Bispin getting a whipping.

Say What Again

Going to my mates to watch this on Saturday night. I think Pavlik will take it.

Just hope it's a good fight.

The start of a triple header of boxing nights at his house coming up.

Calzaghe & Hatton in the next month. Looking forward to all 3 :)

Here's hoping Hopkins gets knocked the f out after his comments about "never losing to a whiteboy" before the calzaghe fight.

He's a t!t.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Hopkins took Pavlik to school :eek:

Very impressive performance by Hopkins, but Pavlik was terrible. Calzaghe will delighted with this, as he said all along that Pavlik wasn't in his league. It seems he was right :)

Archived