5PM Tonight - another low point?

Clerry Jambo

Well will the Romanov Revolution finally come to a shuddering halt - if it hasn't already done so - when the scabs reclaim the whole Roseburn Stand.

Wasn't it wonderful having Jambos in all 4 stands giving the side superb backing - it was nice while it lasted:(

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1410567,00.html

If we give the whole stand to the uglies because Hearts fans aren't buying then hopefully it will send a message to the mad bloke in Lithuania.

If things are right on the pitch the fans will come. If they're not, they wont.

Colonel Kurtz
Well will the Romanov Revolution finally come to a shuddering halt - if it hasn't already done so - when the scabs reclaim the whole Roseburn Stand.

Wasn't it wonderful having Jambos in all 4 stands giving the side superb backing - it was nice while it lasted:(

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1410567,00.html

Unfortunately given our current financial state we would sell tickets to the boys of the old brigade if we could.

I wonder if Romanov will be inviting his old submarine mates over to see the nick of the club these days.

In respect of his idiot son,a visit to the harbour

Was good when Tynecastle was a fortress and the place was buzzing!

I fear we couldn't give away tickets to the stay away supoorters now!

It'll be a loooong time before we see that kind of atmosphere again.:(

Guest jambomickey
If we give the whole stand to the uglies because Hearts fans aren't buying then hopefully it will send a message to the mad bloke in Lithuania.

If things are right on the pitch the fans will come. If they're not, they wont.

spot on mate! his madness has seen the crowds drop

Where has everyone gone?

Back in the woodwork?

The folk I know who no longer attend wouldn't go back if the tickets were free. They are all for going back if the manager was given full control and the strongest eleven were played weekly, even if they were youngsters. Just not prepared to watch substandard dross with no passion waltz into the side.

Unfortunately given our current financial state we would sell tickets to the boys of the old brigade if we could.

I wonder if Romanov will be inviting his old submarine mates over to see the nick of the club these days.

Your right Colonel, no way do I blame the club for giving them more tickets, especially in our predicament, as Le Chat says it just highlights the pesh on the park at the moment:(

ps Le Chat not your words I know but my take on them;)

Unfortunately I think it would be cheaper to carry on with the same standard of players and sell tickets to them in the Roseburn that it would be to sign players like Skacel or Jankauskis again to bring out the Hearts glory hunters.

Jam Tarts 1874

The fans will only turn up when things are going well, this has always been the case regardless of who is in charge.

You are looking at things upside down.

His madness filled the stands with Hearts fans.

We are now only going back to normal.

That is a FACT!! Like it or lump it.

Jam Tarts 1874
Unfortunately I think it would be cheaper to carry on with the same standard of players and sell tickets to them in the Roseburn that it would be to sign players like Skacel or Jankauskis again to bring out the Hearts glory hunters.

Yes, I can't see any big signings any time soon. Unfortunately the glory hunters will not support our young team and I don't just mean the fans who don't turn up - the fans who are turning out are not supporting our young team either.

We've won two cups in my entire lifetime of supporting Hearts as this is very much the same for they people I know who no longer attend. They attended through the Pieman's reign and the start of the Romanov reign. If they were gloryhvnters I am sure they'd have switched to the OF years ago. Fact is they are not gloryhvnters they are just sick of the circus.

Guest jambomickey

rubbish and you know it's rubbish! the fans stopped going because interferece, sackings, our signing policy is a jike( a world record in loan players) lies. how many on jkb won't go back? wake up and smell the coffee

We've won two cups in my entire lifetime of supporting Hearts as this is very much the same for they people I know who no longer attend. They attended through the Pieman's reign and the start of the Romanov reign. If they were gloryhvnters I am sure they'd have switched to the OF years ago. Fact is they are not gloryhvnters they are just sick of the circus.

I've discussed this with you before Hans and I do accept there are some Hearts fans who stay away on a point of principle which I respect.

The majority who started demanding tickets during Burley's short tenure were simply glory hunters though.

Yes, I can't see any big signings any time soon. Unfortunately the glory hunters will not support our young team and I don't just mean the fans who don't turn up - the fans who are turning out are not supporting our young team either.

Amen to that.

We demand great players or we are all in the huff.

We all got spoilt for a season and now we moan and moan and moan.

rubbish and you know it's rubbish! the fans stopped going because interferece, sackings, our signing policy is a jike( a world record in loan players) lies. how many on jkb won't go back? wake up and smell the coffee

Our attendances now are still better than what they were many seasons pre-Romanov.

The core of the Hearts support that has always been there is still there.

the fans who are turning out are not supporting our young team either.

Unfortunately the fans anger at the Romanov regime is manifesting itself towards the players as they are the only ones in the firing line.

If Romanov or his ****** son ever bothered to attend the games the fans anger could be directed to the right place and the players would end up getting a lot less of the flack brought on by our frustration at how the club is being run.

I know its not right, but its how it is IMHO.

sick.of.romanov

I thought hearts had a bloody cheek when they called on us o fill the stands. After the way we've stood by the club over the past few years they should be giving us something back!!

Guest jambomickey
Our attendances now are still better than what they were many seasons pre-Romanov.

The core of the Hearts support that has always been there is still there.

we were built up to be let down

Only under Romanov were we able to sell half the Roseburn to our own fans, this has never happened before. I can't understand why you cannot accept this.

You don't have to like Romanov but you hate Romanov that much you want to make things up?

Amen to that.

We demand great players or we are all in the huff.

We all got spoilt for a season and now we moan and moan and moan.

Wouldn't say great players just not substandard countrymen of his who have done nothing of merit in their homeland or anywhere else but win a move and starting place at Tynie.

The fans will only turn up when things are going well, this has always been the case regardless of who is in charge.

And that goes for ALL fans of ALL clubs.

You don't have to like Romanov but you hate Romanov that much you want to make things up?

I can't see anything untruthful or wrong with what Mickey said tbh.

I know people who have stopped going because they are sick of the way Romanov is running the club, our signing policy IS a joke and they DO lie to us.

Romanov WAS good for the club for a while but I'm struggling to think of the last time he did anything positive for it. Even the ?12M debt for equity is just replacing the dough that has been spunked on complete horsedung by him on the likes of Pinilla, Beslija, Makela (All his signings) etc.

Wouldn't say great players just not substandard countrymen of his who have done nothing of merit in their homeland or anywhere else but win a move and starting place at Tynie.

Absolutely correct. Just one of the many symptoms of the sickness pervading Tynecastle under Romanov's "care".

Drylaw Hearts

Well we're pretty much back to were we were when VR got involved.

It really is a damn shame he didn't have the balls or money to back up his incredibly large mouth.

He borrowed money to have a great team for one Season and tbh any fool could have done that.

The clock is ticking on VR.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Alternatively, you could argue that his madness was signing the players we couldn't afford in the first place that filled the stands.

However, that is being churlish. What annoys me is that his ?10M per season budget his disappeared up his posterior. That would be ok if the fans knew and were communicated to as to his plans for the club. Instead we have to make do with supposition and second guessing.

I would like to HOPE that people actually put in written questions for this year's AGM, in a bid to make the gimps answer them.

Guest juvehearts

Its down to romanov.

the product was on the park, fans came to see entertaning football.

players were playing for passion, the jersey & most importantly Heart Of Midlothian.

now what everyone see's is a bunch of hopless no gooders whom play for their pay check.

you can clearly see the players are not enjoying playing for hearts, otherwise the 11 players on the park would be fighting for each other & bursting a gut to win back posession after they hoof a ball up 30 yards to no-one, when it was eaiser to play a 2 yard pass to his team mate.

some people are disgusted watching hearts & because of romanov and they have lost the passion there for this great club because of the attidue of players at the club, kingston, copil e.c.t .

Tynecastle was a fortress, teams HATED comming here because they'd have a diffcult time retaning posession & running the wing.

what i see now is teams relishing the chance to come & play football because they know the croud is on to the home team & not ripping them up for arse paper because theyre s h i t e. killie, falkirk are lesser teams to hearts & still come away with points, we struggled to beat ICT. Im ****eing it for sunday.

the passion is still there in these fans, you can see it this week, but it hurts more when youre at tynecstle because deep down inside you, YOU know the players on the pitch dont give a toss about the fans that are there.

Tannadice, ?25 a ticket to see us get played off the park, now were FORCED to pay this at most SPL grounds to see a bunch of imposters pull on a maroon jersey & not show any commitment, passion or desire, BECAUSE OF 1 MAN.

rudi skacel was an example of what it means to wear the maroon jersey, passion, pride, commitment in his time at hearts. You seen what it ment when romanov dabbled with team afairs & he was not the same player, he lost all his heart for playing because this man.

I am looking foward to facing hibs & i pray that these 11 players that start for hearts know what it will mean to win against your city rivals. Defeat is not an option & if they do do the unthinkiable & loose agains the wee team, they should be fined a week's wages & every one droped to train with the u19 squad 7 FORCED to watch their next game & see what it means to play for hearts!

Alternatively, you could argue that his madness was signing the players we couldn't afford in the first place that filled the stands.

However, that is being churlish. What annoys me is that his ?10M per season budget his disappeared up his posterior. That would be ok if the fans knew and were communicated to as to his plans for the club. Instead we have to make do with supposition and second guessing.

I would like to HOPE that people actually put in written questions for this year's AGM, in a bid to make the gimps answer them.

But would the man himself answer? Or would it be one of his puppets?

Drylaw Hearts

We (Hearts) couldn't afford these players.

But VR said he could.

"Money is no object" was the phrase used.

He made a rod for his own back.

Geoff Kilpatrick
But would the man himself answer? Or would it be one of his puppets?

Romanov, by rights, shouldn't attend AGM's. He isn't even a direct shareholder in the club (UBIG hold all the shares).

It should be the current board of directors who are held to account. However, as they are answerable to "Daddy/Uncle" at least written questions might force an indirect communication.

Geoff Kilpatrick
We (Hearts) couldn't afford these players.

But VR said he could.

"Money is no object" was the phrase used.

He made a rod for his own back.

Indeed.

I would actually have more respect for him if he said that he had cut the budget. It would be quite understandable given the world we are living in.

Billy the Jambo
Its down to romanov.

players were playing for passion, the jersey & most importantly Heart Of Midlothian.

now what everyone see's is a bunch of hopless no gooders whom play for their pay check.

you can clearly see the players are not enjoying playing for hearts, otherwise the 11 players on the park would be fighting for each other & bursting a gut to win back posession after they hoof a ball up 30 yards to no-one, when it was eaiser to play a 2 yard pass to his team mate.

some people are disgusted watching hearts & because of romanov and they have lost the passion there for this great club because of the attidue of players at the club, kingston, copil e.c.t .

Tynecastle was a fortress, teams HATED comming here because they'd have a diffcult time retaning posession & running the wing.

what i see now is teams relishing the chance to come & play football because they know the croud is on to the home team & not ripping them up for arse paper because theyre s h i t e. killie, falkirk are lesser teams to hearts & still come away with points, we struggled to beat ICT. Im ****eing it for sunday.

the passion is still there in these fans, you can see it this week, but it hurts more when youre at tynecstle because deep down inside you, YOU know the players on the pitch dont give a toss about the fans that are there.

Tannadice, ?25 a ticket to see us get played off the park, now were FORCED to pay this at most SPL grounds to see a bunch of imposters pull on a maroon jersey & not show any commitment, passion or desire, BECAUSE OF 1 MAN.

rudi skacel was an example of what it means to wear the maroon jersey, passion, pride, commitment in his time at hearts. You seen what it ment when romanov dabbled with team afairs & he was not the same player, he lost all his heart for playing because this man.

I am looking foward to facing hibs & i pray that these 11 players that start for hearts know what it will mean to win against your city rivals. Defeat is not an option & if they do do the unthinkiable & loose agains the wee team, they should be fined a week's wages & every one droped to train with the u19 squad 7 FORCED to watch their next game & see what it means to play for hearts!

Well said that man i agree 100%

Romanov, by rights, shouldn't attend AGM's. He isn't even a direct shareholder in the club (UBIG hold all the shares).

It should be the current board of directors who are held to account. However, as they are answerable to "Daddy/Uncle" at least written questions might force an indirect communication.

Makes it even more farcical he makes the signings and influences the team :mad:

Its down to romanov.

Superb Post Juve...........now where's the Hand Clap icon:p

Drylaw Hearts
Indeed.

I would actually have more respect for him if he said that he had cut the budget. It would be quite understandable given the world we are living in.

Agreed.

Indeed.

You actually feel you need him to say it and can't take it as a matter of fact right now?

Well we're pretty much back to were we were when VR got involved.

Dont know if I agree with that

I think we are much closer to administration than we ever were under Robinson

Also, at that time Tynecastle just about covered all of our debt. It doesnt now.

In the cycle of Romanovs ownership we are now at a worse point than any time under Robinson IMO

We have greater debt, less assets (both land and in players - we sold the gem of a generation already and it hasnt put a dent in our debt), less stability, and no apparent or obvious plan of how to service our debt.

Yes there isnt an agreement in place for us to move from Tynecastle, but from a financial stability point of view we are worse off IMO

Only under Romanov were we able to sell half the Roseburn to our own fans, this has never happened before. I can't understand why you cannot accept this.

NOT TRUE! During Joe Jordan's reign when we played Rangers, I was outside the ground along with many other hearts fans who could not get a ticket.

Also in 97/98 season, the same could be said.

It would not take much to get Hearts challenging the Old Firm again on the pitch - decent coach,no interference, giving youth a chance and playing players who have desire.

jambos are go!

So the folk who called for and supported a Boycott have nowt to do with lower attendances? Nae doubt spending more time at the Grocers or golfcourse.

Dont know if I agree with that

I think we are much closer to administration than we ever were under Robinson

Also, at that time Tynecastle just about covered all of our debt. It doesnt now.

In the cycle of Romanovs ownership we are now at a worse point than any time under Robinson IMO

We have greater debt, less assets (both land and in players - we sold the gem of a generation already and it hasnt put a dent in our debt), less stability, and no apparent or obvious plan of how to service our debt.

Yes there isnt an agreement in place for us to move from Tynecastle, but from a financial stability point of view we are worse off IMO

We also had Pressley, Gordon, Webster and Hartley before Romanov got involved and claimed 3rd place in 2 out of 3 seasons prior to his involvement. No doubt these players would have gone (and, certainly in Gordon's case, for far less than we eventually got) without Romanov's input but we are in a far worse state now than when Romanov took control.

Guest Dipped Flake

Our average attendance the season before Romanov was 12,219

Our average attendance this season (before a home derby or rantic game) is 13,413 so you could say that, even when the team is performing poorly Romanov has still got over a thousand more fans paying to watch Hearts than before he came.

Geoff Kilpatrick
You actually feel you need him to say it and can't take it as a matter of fact right now?

No, what I then want him to say is this is how we plan to move forward as a result.

If he doesn't care about that, then I want him to put the club up for sale.

Colonel Kurtz

i believe Hearts always intended to give the whole stand to the Tims.

Surely if we genuinely intended for Hearts fans to buy tickets we would have waited to see the result on Sunday,a Hearts visctory would have bolstered ticket sales,perhaps they were afraid of that.

The segregation etc of a split stand costs money

The Friday deadline is yet another case of us being conned

We also had Pressley, Gordon, Webster and Hartley before Romanov got involved and claimed 3rd place in 2 out of 3 seasons prior to his involvement. No doubt these players would have gone (and, certainly in Gordon's case, for far less than we eventually got) without Romanov's input but we are in a far worse state now than when Romanov took control.

Oh the core of our team has been decimated and is now very limp wristed

Yes we are worse off both financially and on the pitch. But it is the financial side that is the immediate concern.

NOT TRUE! During Joe Jordan's reign when we played Rangers, I was outside the ground along with many other hearts fans who could not get a ticket.

Also in 97/98 season, the same could be said.

It would not take much to get Hearts challenging the Old Firm again on the pitch - decent coach,no interference, giving youth a chance and playing players who have desire.

Fair enough but it is hardly the same as selling the place out week after week after week.

Its down to romanov.

Spot on mate. 100% agree with all of that.

In Feb 2004 under CL we got pumped 4-0 by Rangers, they had all Roseburn and attendance was 12k!

Do the sums, OP is talkin crap.

Fair enough but it is hardly the same as selling the place out week after week after week.

Are you ACTUALLY a Hearts Supporter or a MADFUD Lover??

If you can't see the way this wee Egotistical ^^^^ and his inbred Son are slowly F****** Up this club, then I wonder what you do see/feel about whats going on at Hearts!!

TBH the posts of yours I read the more I think :hobofish:

Agree entirely with this statement.

Archived