Exciting New Discovery About the Moon

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

morning boys and girls;),found this little interesting piece on a few new discovery's about the moon , sounds like they are thinking that their past theory's on the moon just might be a little bit hazy but who knows eh.

16-Jul-2008

Moon rock

As we get ready to join a host of European nations, as well as China, in a race to the moon to shovel up the valuable Helium 3 dust lying on the surface, we have long wished there was water on the moon for the thirsty miners who will be working there. Now it turns out that WATER is lying on the moon's surface too, encased in crystal "beads." Since this means there is water INSIDE the moon, it indicates that our satellite may have been created in a slightly different way than we have long thought it was.

When the Apollo moon missions in the 1960s and 1970s brought back moon rocks, NASA was surprised to find that they were made up of the same materials as rocks here on earth. The assumption, therefore, was that the moon was piece of the earth that had been knocked off by a passing asteroid and captured in the earth's orbit. They thought the heat from the impact vaporized all the water, leaving the moon dry.

But a new study shows that water remained deep in the interior of the moon all this time. Could we eventually dig wells there?

The evidence has been sitting in NASA labs for 40 years. Glass-like volcanic pebbles, brought up to the surface by volcanic eruptions 3 billion years ago, were brought back by the Apollo astronauts. They contain water, but so little of it that it had never been detected. In BBC News, Paul Rincon quotes Erik Hauri as saying, "We developed a way to detect as little as five parts per million of water. We were really surprised to find a whole lot more in these tiny glass beads, up to 46 parts per million."

We always tell you the truth?about everything ?and everything ELSE. Support the hard work we do: subscribe today!

For more information, click here.

morning boys and girls;),found this little interesting piece on a few new discovery's about the moon , sounds like they are thinking that their past theory's on the moon just might be a little bit hazy but who knows eh.

16-Jul-2008

Moon rock

As we get ready to join a host of European nations, as well as China, in a race to the moon to shovel up the valuable Helium 3 dust lying on the surface, we have long wished there was water on the moon for the thirsty miners who will be working there. Now it turns out that WATER is lying on the moon's surface too, encased in crystal "beads." Since this means there is water INSIDE the moon, it indicates that our satellite may have been created in a slightly different way than we have long thought it was.

When the Apollo moon missions in the 1960s and 1970s brought back moon rocks, NASA was surprised to find that they were made up of the same materials as rocks here on earth. The assumption, therefore, was that the moon was piece of the earth that had been knocked off by a passing asteroid and captured in the earth's orbit. They thought the heat from the impact vaporized all the water, leaving the moon dry.

But a new study shows that water remained deep in the interior of the moon all this time. Could we eventually dig wells there?

The evidence has been sitting in NASA labs for 40 years. Glass-like volcanic pebbles, brought up to the surface by volcanic eruptions 3 billion years ago, were brought back by the Apollo astronauts. They contain water, but so little of it that it had never been detected. In BBC News, Paul Rincon quotes Erik Hauri as saying, "We developed a way to detect as little as five parts per million of water. We were really surprised to find a whole lot more in these tiny glass beads, up to 46 parts per million."

We always tell you the truth?about everything ?and everything ELSE. Support the hard work we do: subscribe today!

You are right ML - I told you before that there is life on the moon under the surface but you scoffed because of your closed mind.

maroonlegions
You are right ML - I told you before that there is life on the moon under the surface but you scoffed because of your closed mind.

eh, not life my friend, WATER CRYSTALS;) you really have to more precise in your description of the differences between the elements.:107years:

eh, not life my friend, WATER CRYSTALS;) you really have to more precise in your description of the differences between the elements.:107years:

And where there is water, there is life. Your closed mind cannot comprehend the mysteries of the universe that are yet to be discovered.

The Apollo 12 astronauts (the ones that never went according to one of your previous posts) discovered bacteria on the recovered part of a previous Surveyor moon vehicle that had survived for about 3 years on the moon without oxygen, water, and in extreme temperature conditions.

For a conspiracy theorist, you display a strange lack of willingness to believe. I think you are a Gov't agent planting stories here to mislead the people.

Unknown Country sure sounds like a dayumn credible source to me pardner

The editor of same publication

v

v

v

redneck.jpg;)

The editor of same publication

v

v

v

redneck.jpg;)

That picture is brilliant. Not just the guys face, but the guy in the background doing a bellyflop into a *****ty puddle. Amazing!

You might want to be more precise on what an element is before criticising

Guest S.U.S.S.
Or have a Sherman Tank.

A fair point well made.

Or, perhaps he has had one too many and the old eysight has gone, the world is a little fuzzy and conspiracy lurks everywhere. :)

maroonlegions
And where there is water, there is life. Your closed mind cannot comprehend the mysteries of the universe that are yet to be discovered.

The Apollo 12 astronauts (the ones that never went according to one of your previous posts) discovered bacteria on the recovered part of a previous Surveyor moon vehicle that had survived for about 3 years on the moon without oxygen, water, and in extreme temperature conditions.

For a conspiracy theorist, you display a strange lack of willingness to believe. I think you are a Gov't agent planting stories here to mislead the people.

:eek::eek::cool:

CANNOT REMEMBER POSTING anything on saying that no astronauts ever did land on the moon ,the bacteria on a previous moon vehicle that survived 3 years iam not aware of , if you remember was it not you who was posting about strange creatures living under the surface of the moon were the air is trapped or something similar along those lines if i have you mixed up with something then i do apologise, if not then i think it is you who is the government agent (but a pretty poor one at that) spreading DIS-INFORMATION ABOUT THE MOON :rolleyes:

maroonlegions
Unknown Country sure sounds like a dayumn credible source to me pardner

why, pre judge it already :rolleyes:there is a lot of credible people who provide information on different subjects on there but you have you right to your opinion and i respect that.:cool:

maroonlegions
You might want to be more precise on what an element is before criticising

feck, surley its not that hard;)

The four elements; WATER, AIR,FIRE,EARTH.:rolleyes:

maroonlegions
ML you need to get a job mate. :)

What makes you think i have not got a job mate:rolleyes:, ah, pre-judging i take it , you need to think before you post young sir.:cool:

:eek::eek::cool:

CANNOT REMEMBER POSTING anything on saying that no astronauts ever did land on the moon ,the bacteria on a previous moon vehicle that survived 3 years iam not aware of , if you remember was it not you who was posting about strange creatures living under the surface of the moon were the air is trapped or something similar along those lines if i have you mixed up with something then i do apologise, if not then i think it is you who is the government agent (but a pretty poor one at that) spreading DIS-INFORMATION ABOUT THE MOON :rolleyes:

It is defo you who are the agent. I think we should be told. It is clear there are creatures on the moon - you proved it yourself. You also showed that alien flying saucer that disguised itself as the earth so the Apollo astronauts couldn't see it. Now you are trying to deny it to avoid your alien masters from eliminating you.

maroonlegions
A fair point well made.

Or, perhaps he has had one too many and the old eysight has gone, the world is a little fuzzy and conspiracy lurks everywhere. :)

i see its the time of the month again on here eh,;) everything is just find and dandy in the cosy world of people who really don't give a feck if we are indeed in the control of lunatics and deeply dark evil mother feckers but carry one taking the dross up the sun don't shine from our oh so informative and UN-BIASED media out lets , thats your right and i respect it but dont expect me to give a feck about attempts at character assassinations and school boy attempts at sarcasm. Sticks and stones eh.:rolleyes:;)

mehhh, moon... shmoon. there's no such thing, it's all done with a high powered projecter, any fool can see that.

aw ffs don't you start as well. Its bad enough with ML and his alien masters without another one joining in. He will get his wish for a separate Conspiracy Theorists forum if we are not careful.

btw - are you sure about the projector? Sounds plausible to me.

Carl Spackler

ML I'm surprised you hadn't cottoned on to this one earlier. You are on the right track but the moon isn't actually natural at all.

The moon is in fact entirely artificial. The Pharohs built it and it is now let by the Ancient Aztecs (decendent from Martians believe it or not) who moved there in 500BC to provide survellance services to the New World order. A pension fund based on Alpha Centauri now owns it I believe.

The moon itself is actually hollow. It has wee electric cars and stuff in it just like they had inside that Volcano in that James Bond film that time.

I explained on another thread that the New World Order is actualy headed up by Elvis, Maggie Thatcher, Shergar etc these days. They buy interpreted surveillance data from the Aztecs and use it during the annual reprogramming of the World Supercomputer at the North pole.

If you need to know anything else just ask.

maroonlegions
It is defo you who are the agent. I think we should be told. It is clear there are creatures on the moon - you proved it yourself. You also showed that alien flying saucer that disguised itself as the earth so the Apollo astronauts couldn't see it. Now you are trying to deny it to avoid your alien masters from eliminating you.

Again you are mis quoting me i provided information on the subject and never once said i believed in the so called alien flying saucer that disguised its self ect, that piece was in a bit of information i provided and as i have said in the past I DO NOT TAKE EVERYTHING from these sites as truth , only the bits that i feel are possible and interesting on a subject and you have still not said if it was you who( in your school boy attempts at wind ups ) first raised the subject of creatures living under the moons surface , WHY IS THAT, remember from day one i suspected you as playing for "pats on the back" from other people who i feel you were attempting to impress :rolleyes:, quite immature don't you think and you are it again "hey look at me boys iam funny as feck eh" when in all honesty you are coming across to me as quite boring , give up dude the joke has worn out. :cool:

aw ffs don't you start as well. Its bad enough with ML and his alien masters without another one joining in. He will get his wish for a separate Conspiracy Theorists forum if we are not careful.

btw - are you sure about the projector? Sounds plausible to me.

other may scoff but why do you think it can only be seen at some times and not others? next we'll get some loony trying to claim it's all to do with planetary orbits and rotations and other crazy man talk.

projector.... it's the only explanation.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
other may scoff but why do you think it can only be seen at some times and not others? next we'll get some loony trying to claim it's all to do with planetary orbits and rotations and other crazy man talk.

projector.... it's the only explanation.

Were off to button moon,

We followed Mr. Spoon - Button Moon, Button Moon

Were off to button moon. Button Moon, Button Moon.

Voice - There's button moon, shining brightly in blanket sky.

:P

maroonlegions

We've written before that both the US and China have plans to go to the moon? not for exploration, as the US claims, but to mine the incredibly valuable fuel Helium 3 that's found there. The US won't admit that our true reason for returning to the moon, and China is equivocal about theirs, but Russia is plain spoken about it?they say they're planning a moon trip in order to get the Helium 3. Will there be a future war in space over moon fuel?

In 1969, the Apollo 11 crew planted an American flag on the moon. That symbolic gesture could be interpreted to mean that we own the moon and its valuable fuel. We could see a strange scenario in the future: if the US takes control of the moon, we could become the new Saudi Arabia, selling essential fuel at high prices to the rest of the world.

Andrew Osborn writes in the Independent that Russia plans to start mining the Moon for Helium 3, which can simply be shoveled up from the surface. There is enough Helium 3 on the moon to meet the Earth's power needs for over a thousand years.

The problem with moon mining is how to get the fuel back to Earth. Russia plans to build a permanent base on the moon within the next ten years. They've already succeeded in building a space station, although the Mir is now defunct.

Helium 3 is an isotope (a unique atomic arrangement) of the element Helium which is invaluable in fusion reactors, which the Chinese plan to build to serve their energy needs in the future. When you hear the word "fusion," it's a clue that a country or company plans to mine Helium 3 on the moon.

When the solar wind coming from the sun hits the moon, helium 3 is deposited in the powdery soil. It has built up over billions of years. Apollo astronauts found helium 3 on the moon in 1969, but didn't realize it could be used for fuel until they returned to Earth and talked to fusion engineers. Helium 3 fusion produces far less radioactivity than current nuclear power plants. You could safely build a helium 3 plant in the middle of a big city. But it order to get it, someone will have to strip-mine large surfaces of the moon. Since one side of the moon is always facing away from the Earth, this is the side they would probably mine, so that the "man in the moon" image we see from Earth would remain unchanged.

The real reason to switch to Helium 3 is to stop global warming. Whitley Strieber and Art Bell were the first writers who dared to bring this subject to the public.;) Those of you who read this website also know the secret about where Whitley got the surprising information contained in this book.

Related Stories:

11-Jul-2007: Food Fuel

WELL , could happen i suppose who knows what we can achieve in the future makes sense that if they could set up stations on the moon and harvest it and bring it back then it could be more valuable than oil on earth.

you're wasting your time with tales of helium3..... projector, i'm telling you.

if you look long enough you'll eventually see the operator doing hand bunny rabbits and doves and the like.

You fecking spanner. I just bought a telescope to view the moon and now I find out it isn't real. Why didnt you post this last week you *****bag?

Honestly, some people.

Again you are mis quoting me i provided information on the subject and never once said i believed in the so called alien flying saucer that disguised its self ect, that piece was in a bit of information i provided and as i have said in the past I DO NOT TAKE EVERYTHING from these sites as truth , only the bits that i feel are possible and interesting on a subject and you have still not said if it was you who( in your school boy attempts at wind ups ) first raised the subject of creatures living under the moons surface , WHY IS THAT, remember from day one i suspected you as playing for "pats on the back" from other people who i feel you were attempting to impress :rolleyes:, quite immature don't you think and you are it again "hey look at me boys iam funny as feck eh" when in all honesty you are coming across to me as quite boring , give up dude the joke has worn out. :cool:

So you mean that flying saucer in your post that painted itself as the earth to disguise itself and sneak up on the Apollo astronauts (who wern't there as per one of your other posts) isnt true? ffs make your mind up.

You fecking spanner. I just bought a telescope to view the moon and now I find out it isn't real. Why didnt you post this last week you *****bag?

Honestly, some people.

lol!!! 'cos i've got shares in the acme telescope company, they're no worth much nowadays right enough.

Walter Payton
We've written before that both the US and China have plans to go to the moon? not for exploration, as the US claims, but to mine the incredibly valuable fuel Helium 3 that's found there. The US won't admit that our true reason for returning to the moon, and China is equivocal about theirs, but Russia is plain spoken about it?they say they're planning a moon trip in order to get the Helium 3. Will there be a future war in space over moon fuel?

In 1969, the Apollo 11 crew planted an American flag on the moon. That symbolic gesture could be interpreted to mean that we own the moon and its valuable fuel. We could see a strange scenario in the future: if the US takes control of the moon, we could become the new Saudi Arabia, selling essential fuel at high prices to the rest of the world.

Andrew Osborn writes in the Independent that Russia plans to start mining the Moon for Helium 3, which can simply be shoveled up from the surface. There is enough Helium 3 on the moon to meet the Earth's power needs for over a thousand years.

The problem with moon mining is how to get the fuel back to Earth. Russia plans to build a permanent base on the moon within the next ten years. They've already succeeded in building a space station, although the Mir is now defunct.

Helium 3 is an isotope (a unique atomic arrangement) of the element Helium which is invaluable in fusion reactors, which the Chinese plan to build to serve their energy needs in the future. When you hear the word "fusion," it's a clue that a country or company plans to mine Helium 3 on the moon.

When the solar wind coming from the sun hits the moon, helium 3 is deposited in the powdery soil. It has built up over billions of years. Apollo astronauts found helium 3 on the moon in 1969, but didn't realize it could be used for fuel until they returned to Earth and talked to fusion engineers. Helium 3 fusion produces far less radioactivity than current nuclear power plants. You could safely build a helium 3 plant in the middle of a big city. But it order to get it, someone will have to strip-mine large surfaces of the moon. Since one side of the moon is always facing away from the Earth, this is the side they would probably mine, so that the "man in the moon" image we see from Earth would remain unchanged.

The real reason to switch to Helium 3 is to stop global warming. Whitley Strieber and Art Bell were the first writers who dared to bring this subject to the public.;) Those of you who read this website also know the secret about where Whitley got the surprising information contained in this book.

Related Stories:

11-Jul-2007: Food Fuel

WELL , could happen i suppose who knows what we can achieve in the future makes sense that if they could set up stations on the moon and harvest it and bring it back then it could be more valuable than oil on earth.

So Gillette have designs on Helium 3 as well? Can't wait to try one of those razors.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
lol!!! 'cos i've got shares in the acme telescope company, they're no worth much nowadays right enough.

DIY,Undertaking,eating your own erse and now stocks & shares.

Space cadet right enough....

why do i read these bleeding posts....... sheer muppetry

The Muppets are also evil alien shape-shifting reptilians. Look at Kermit for example - hes defo one.

The Muppets are also evil alien shape-shifting reptilians. Look at Kermit for example - hes defo one.

I bet you'd be doing a fair amount of shape-shifting if you spent your whole life with someone else's hand up your erse.

DIY,Undertaking,eating your own erse and now stocks & shares.

Space cadet right enough....

space cadet is it?

ach aye ah suppose.

had to give the undertaking business up mate, it was dying a death. but i do still keep the old eye in with the odd homer.

maroonlegions
So you mean that flying saucer in your post that painted itself as the earth to disguise itself and sneak up on the Apollo astronauts (who wern't there as per one of your other posts) isnt true? ffs make your mind up.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

oh i have made my mind up al right that you are nothing but a wynd up merchant and do not listen to reason , you really do make a mockery of sensible debate but i suppose iam just giving the you the ammo to do that so i will ignore your school boy funnies and rest in the knowledge that you thrive on harassing and being the big funny man , you are getting to be like a fecking stalker mate i would be concerned about that if i were you but reason and sensible debate seem to be beyond you at present.:cool:

for the second time (and not the last i feel) , i never said i believed the above non sense about the painted ufo .:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

oh i have made my mind up al right that you are nothing but a wynd up merchant and do not listen to reason , you really do make a mockery of sensible debate but i suppose iam just giving the you the ammo to do that so i will ignore your school boy funnies and rest in the knowledge that you thrive on harassing and being the big funny man , you are getting to be like a fecking stalker mate i would be concerned about that if i were you but reason and sensible debate seem to be beyond you at present.:cool:

for the second time (and not the last i feel) , i never said i believed the above non sense about the painted ufo .:rolleyes:

Please please post the one about Apollo 20. Its a cracker. Pleaaaaase.

maroonlegions
A picture of the moon taken this very evening.

:107years:, cool pic my man , like it winder if DEESIDEJAMBO IS RIGHT then , living under the surface eh, well at least they are jambos.;)

:107years:, cool pic my man , like it winder if DEESIDEJAMBO IS RIGHT then , living under the surface eh, well at least they are jambos.;)

You are undoubtedly a very sad basket case.

There are some sensible people on here who have very kindly suggested that you get out a bit more. I actually think that that is a rather dangerous proposition.

Archived