Karipidis at left back?

JamboMarc

I guess he's just giving an example, but you never know!

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1422907,00.html

"If the manager trust me to play left-back I play left-back. The manager wants to do something good for the team and I don't have any problems with this"

I wondered the same. Good thing is, if he does play left back, hopefully that means Stewart, Aguiar and Ruben in midfield?

Kello

Jonsson Zal Berra Karipidis

Ruben Aguiar

Larry Stewart Driver

Tullberg

;)

I wondered the same. Good thing is, if he does play left back, hopefully that means Stewart, Aguiar and Ruben in midfield?

Kello

Ruben Aguiar

Larry Stewart Driver

Tullberg

;)

That's a decent looking team mate!

I'd be happy to see Kari at LB... at least we know he can tackle!:rolleyes:

Karipidis has shown in the past that he is not a great left back.

But Laszlo's decision to bring in many goalkeepers rather than a left back to challenge Wallace is already blowing up in his face given Wallace's loss of form.

Kello

Ruben Aguiar

Larry Stewart Driver

Tullberg

;)

There's no way you can throw Bruno into a derby for his first game back...surely. The last time he played at the piggery he was head and shoulders above anyone else but unfortunately this game's just came a bit too soon.

Brilliant.

Potentially starting a derby with both full backs playing "out of position"

Yeah, that sounds about right for a Hearts team going to easter road!

I guess he's just giving an example, but you never know!

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1422907,00.html

"If the manager trust me to play left-back I play left-back. The manager wants to do something good for the team and I don't have any problems with this"

No probs with him at LB... anyone think Nielson could do a job partnering Berra as a CB? He may add some deperately needed experience to the back 4! Too soon for the derby tho...

Kello

Jonsson Nielson Berra Karipidis

Kingston Agiuar Stewart Driver

Nade Tullberg

There's no way you can throw Bruno into a derby for his first game back...surely. The last time he played at the piggery he was head and shoulders above anyone else but unfortunately this game's just came a bit too soon.

He'll be on the bench but I expect him to feature!;)

Spot on! Hearts would never ever do something so stupid as stick a player thats not 100% straight into a derby game! On second thoughts ...............

He played LB for 3 or 4 Pre-Season matches in 2007.

I think it would be a bad idea for him to play there on Sunday. He is such a weak tackler and his positioning would be so easily exploited.

Drylaw Hearts
I think it would be a bad idea for him to play there on Sunday. He is such a weak tackler and his positioning would be so easily exploited.

The ONLY place to play him is CH.

The ONLY place to play him is CH.

:Agree:

Neilson-Karipidis-Berra-Wallace is our best defensive formation. Shored things up last season when Frail played that 4.

Drylaw Hearts

Neilson-Karipidis-Berra-Wallace is our best defensive formation. Shored things up last season when Frail played that 4.

Agreed.

No but apparently that wasnt really because of the CB pairing, it was just a Frail injected boost :rolleyes:

Of the dross we have at the club, Berra / Kari CB pairing is proven to be the best central defence. Berra / Zali is consistantly proven to be the weakest

We are losing goals at a rate that when Hibs did similarly, allowed us a lot of pesh taking opportunities about their gash defence.

It is madness continuing with the same defensive unit game in game out.

Getting Kari back with Berra in an attempt to stop losing goals would appear to be what a sensible manager in full control would do...

So, no difference from Wallace then!

Archived