Oh if only people really knew

i8hibsh

Please take time out to watch the following video.

I wish both these "vile institutions" would just cease to exist.

We know Rangers are bigots, but why do Celtic continue to paint a rosey picture of themselves!!

I can think of things I could add to this vidoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdPZnthPG4Y&feature=related

Yes these truly are vile institutions. I never feel anywhere near as dirty as I do when I am at Ibrox or Parkhead!

:(

The Old Tolbooth
Yes these truly are vile institutions. I never feel anywhere near as dirty as I do when I am at Ibrox or Parkhead!

:(

Every morning I wake up I thank the lord that I don't follow either of the bigot brothers, or the hobos!

The celtic way :rolleyes:. They're even more deluded than hibs. While I have no time for either of the great unwashed the grief junkies hack me off far more than Rangers. At least Rangers don't hide from the fact they're a filthy football club. Celtic genuinly beleive they're some kind of Ghandi of the football world. :mad:

i got bore after 1min 23 secs.

yawn

I didn't even make it that far... why would any Jambo want us to watch that ****e?!

jamboinglasgow
The celtic way :rolleyes:. They're even more deluded than hibs. While I have no time for either of the great unwashed the grief junkies hack me off far more than Rangers. At least Rangers don't hide from the fact they're a filthy football club. Celtic genuinly beleive they're some kind of Ghandi of the football world. :mad:

They like to protray themselves as the place for victims, the downtrodden and the abused. But in truth they are the bully of the spl and scottish football (with Rangers.) It saddens me when foregin people like Celtic and say they are a great club as they dont realise the real face of Celtic.

Rangers are just more up front about it.

Archived