Most hated on Reptiles.net

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

There are a few contenders!!

For me there is only 1 winner.........Sir Gay

That sad dweeb must spend every minute trawling the net for any news on Ubig, then twisting the story out of all recognition.

He/It always comes across as the most bitter and jealous hobo around. He/It realises there is ****** all good to say about his own team of losers, the only thing he can post is wishfull thinking threads about our demise.

Grade A trumpet :107years:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Don't give them the attention they crave mate.

They fecking love a name check on here. :sad:

That sad dweeb must spend every minute trawling the net for any news on Ubig, then twisting the story out of all recognition.

He/It always comes across as the most bitter and jealous hobo around. He/It realises there is ****** all good to say about his own team of losers, the only thing he can post is wishfull thinking threads about our demise.

that is one sad, evil, twisted little maggot. don't get involved with him, he's pure poison.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Couldn't agree more, name them and their sisters are in for a good pumping to celebrate later.

winston churchill

correct.

turning things around,the only descent hibbie posters i've ever come across on here are.

steely dan/Jack Bauer........i think he is afk1690 or something on lala land

3rd farce.............he can take a kick in the staines but comes back for more.

as for the rest of them..............:rolleyes:

Miller Jambo 60

In his dreams,they will go before us FACT

scottish_chicP

I don't know names over there, I generally only go over when I'm feeling down and need a laugh. Their delusion usually does the trick.

Couldn't agree more, name them and their sisters are in for a good pumping to celebrate later.

Theres no need to name anyone specifically seeing as they are all as deluded and bitter as each other:107years: GIRFUY ya hobo tramps

The People's Chimp

This would be like shooting fish in a barrel; but i'll refrain. No use stoking their already massively over inflated egos and delusions.

Don't give them the oxygen of publicity

(It's bad enough them having the oxygen of Oxygen)

I take it that's not him in his avatar?

Miller Jambo 60
I take it that's not him in his avatar?

HOPE sir guy has his pink HOODY on just to entertain the BIG TEAM.:)

Nucky Thompson

They are all insignificant to me, a bit like what their pishy wee football team is to Scottish Football:107years:

chester copperpot

They're all fan dans.

Got a new alias over there now, they'll never find me this time. Might blow my cover whilst wrecked on Sunday if we manage to sneak a win though.

Got them all suckered in nicely now.

Guest jambomickey
They're all fan dans.

Got a new alias over there now, they'll never find me this time. Might blow my cover whilst wrecked on Sunday if we manage to sneak a win though.

Got them all suckered in nicely now.

andy serious question mate! why do you even go on there?

chester copperpot
andy serious question mate! why do you even go on there?

Because I've had a right good laugh suckering them all in, then delivering a mighty blow once we've beaten them.

Last time I was banned after the Miko wonder strike in the 3-2 boxing day game. My thread was 3-2 GIRUY Hobo clowns.

I was very drunk.

Professor.Arturo
Because I've had a right good laugh suckering them all in, then delivering a mighty blow once we've beaten them.

Last time I was banned after the Miko wonder strike in the 3-2 boxing day game. My thread was 3-2 GIRUY Hobo clowns.

I was very drunk.

I agree Chester, its the comedy factor :P

I post there at the moment :) (get trusted, dont want binned before the derby) Reckon I'll get launched after my first post on Sunday after we ram it right up the inbreds

J.T.F.Robertson
Don't understand why any of you pay them any attention to be honest.

Have you "flitted", or are you a different Rab? :unsure:

Archived