Alton Towers

lou

Cheers - I thought the English hols were the following week but I've probably got it wrong.

You might be right, Scarefest is next week, that will be fab

Just back,loved it, went on all the biggies apart from RITA,already thinking about going back

You didn't go on Rita? You big ******.

marshallschunkychicken
You didn't go on Rita? You big ******.

I went on Rita. twice.

I fagged out of oblivion though.

It was quiet,mostly Scots, will be much busier next week though as it is the English school holidays

Can vary across regions. We live about 25 miles west of AT and our kids half term week is 27 October.

Been on them all a few times. Nemisis is probably still the best IMO but Air, Oblivion and Rita all have their strong points... Air in the positioning and that view when you swing round past the car park, Oblivion in the fear of those few seconds when your hanging thinking "am I getting through that hole" and Rita in those first few seconds after take off and when it rag dolls you round that first corner. Not topped Nemisis as an overall experience yet though...

Been on them all a few times. Nemisis is probably still the best IMO but Air, Oblivion and Rita all have their strong points... Air in the positioning and that view when you swing round past the car park, Oblivion in the fear of those few seconds when your hanging thinking "am I getting through that hole" and Rita in those first few seconds after take off and when it rag dolls you round that first corner. Not topped Nemisis as an overall experience yet though...

Couldnt put it better myself.

Also particularly enjoyed the pinball wizard type thing, i forget its name. And Ripsaw is a good laugh on a hot summers day!

Spinball Wizard is the dark Horse. Tucked away in what is predominantly the kids section. Good shout...

Alton Towers is still ace, but after i've been to Disneyworld et al across the pond, it leaves me a bit disappointed tbh...

eddie fenwick
Just back,loved it, went on all the biggies apart from RITA,already thinking about going back

knew youd bottle something,anyone been on the bomber at m and d,s?

Archived