Boycott or what

davjambo

Should we let the latest OF pet Murderwells very own Mr BILE get away with his wonderful new pricing policy, or should we vote with our feet.

uppompeii_2_thumb.jpg

This is a really strange one for me.

I don't see why they're lowering their prices for the OF games as they'll nearly always sell out. Is it to get their own fans to the game? Surely, in a game like this, they should have the big crowds there anyway, just like we do.

kyle_ferguson10
Should we let the latest OF pet Murderwells very own Mr BILE get away with his wonderful new pricing policy, or should we vote with our feet.

[ATTACH]1144[/ATTACH]

do your self a favour...delete this thread

This is a really strange one for me.

I don't see why they're lowering their prices for the OF games as they'll nearly always sell out. Is it to get their own fans to the game? Surely, in a game like this, they should have the big crowds there anyway, just like we do.

It is strange, if you think about it the difference is ?7 a head,

so thats roughly ?35,000 a game their chairman is giving away.

weird:eek::eek:

Why ?

Its a reasonable question.

It wouldn't be the first time, and I doubt it will be the last time that Hearts fans boycot a game for whatever reason.

The simple fact of the matter is that supporters of non-Old Firm clubs are being penalised by a wee sycophantic ***** who is bending over and taking it dry from the Uglies.

You could argue that OF fans have been penailsed for years but I couldn't give a toss about them. All I care about is Hearts.

Why???

Mr Bile has been a Gimp to the Bigot Brothers since he walked through the doors of Fir Park...What other Club would moved their OWN Season Tickets Holders, from THEIR seats, so they could let more of the S C U M from the Weeg in??? :mad:

I hope he loses all his money in the Zoom fiasco!! :P

they don't even sell out to the bigot brothers, maybe by reducing the price to them the 5% they get will be less for them. 5% of ?15 is less than 5% of ?25

apparently this is their new pricing policy. looks to me like they've made cat b the new cat a. quite disgusting.

For Category A fixtures (Celtic and Rangers) ? Admission to all stands will now be just ?15.00 for adults and ?10.00 concessions.

For Category B fixtures (Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibernian and Hamilton Academical) ? Standard gate prices will apply but juveniles (under 12s) will be allowed free entry when accompanied by a paying adult. Juvenile season ticket holders will also be able to bring a friend for free.

For Category C fixtures (Dundee United, Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Falkirk and Inverness Caley Thistle) ? Motherwell fans will be able to watch the match in the South Stand and juveniles will be allowed free entry when accompanied by an adult paying just ?10.00

Carl Spackler

So are tickets for Motherwell v Hearts more than Motherwell v Rangers then?

If so is it because so many Motherwell fans stay away when their match is on Setanta and so the club are trying to provide and incentive to attend?

So are tickets for Motherwell v Hearts more than Motherwell v Rangers then?

It would seem so, yup....

The mind boggles.

and you could die of hunger waiting on the retards serving you pies, so **** em keep your dough and spend it where you are'nt taken for a mug

Have the bigot bros been paying higher prices than us? If not we should be telling them to drop our price too!

Is it just my cynical nature getting the better of me or isn't it funny this has come just after Bain's comments from Ibrox.

Archived