Jambos in Falkirk.

markletissier

markletissier

other than those of you heading to fester road, where are you watching the game this sunday???

i'm leaning towards behind the wall myself.

deucharsman82
other than those of you heading to fester road, where are you watching the game this sunday???

Not watched many games in Falkirk i tend to go through to my dads to watch them with fellow Jambo friends. Last time i watched a Hearts game in a falkirk pub was last year when we beat motherwell 2-0 at fir Park, (Kingston and velicka) Argylls bar it was empty.

planning on watching at home, might even invite my hobo mate for some entertainment..............my 4 year old son will give him pelters

When did you lot get electricity then?:)

This game you play in Fawkirk...why do you have to do it leaning behind a wall? Is it just a Fawkirk or do you share this sport with a Calton Hill Branch?

chester copperpot
Ho yoo..we invented the flask:p

And only a fifer would share that info with the rest of the world. :)

And only a fifer would share that info with the rest of the world. :)

We invented Golf and also Robert the Bruce stayed here:p [we got to call him Rab]:P

Guest jambomickey
Looks like they need another Doubloon for the meter or the Fawkirk wheels stopped generating the power:)

some tidy talent in fife aswell as in the hearts end on match days by the way:)

markletissier

clearly i'm no fortunate enough to come from the kingdom.

never understood the falkirk dunfermline thing, how did that come about?

anyway.

YOU FIFE ***** :P

etc

eddie fenwick

anyway.

etc

think its to do with the miners strike,so im told anyway

anyway.

etc

It stems back to 1974 when 3 Dunfermline buses went to Brockville and got destroyed in a stoneing incident and a few Pars fans were hurt...But a few weeks later the Pars played them again at B/ville in the Scottish Cup on a Sunday due to power restrictions.

6 doulble deckers went through full of every nutter in West Fife to seek revenge...and revenge was gained on a grand scale.

I recall people [Falkirk Skinheads] be flung in a canal after getting a doing,several shop windows going in and the natives running for cover from a 300+ baying mob.

Once in the ground via lamp-posts outside the D/line mob headed straight up the Falkirk end,and as the gates werent even open the hurled bricks,bottles golf balls and anything else onto the packed crowds outside the Falkirk end...causing panic.

The police managed after a while to move D/line mob into the other end[over the wee bridge] but throughout the game there were clashes on the terracing and even a battle on the pitch at half time.

Revenge was sweet for the Fifers that day,how do I know? I was one of them whose mate had been done in on the 1st incident.

So theres the story of the D/line-Falkirk love affair!

It stems back to 1974 when 3 Dunfermline buses went to Brockville and got destroyed in a stoneing incident and a few Pars fans were hurt...But a few weeks later the Pars played them again at B/ville in the Scottish Cup on a Sunday due to power restrictions.

6 doulble deckers went through full of every nutter in West Fife to seek revenge...and revenge was gained on a grand scale.

I recall people [Falkirk Skinheads] be flung in a canal after getting a doing,several shop windows going in and the natives running for cover from a 300+ baying mob.

Once in the ground via lamp-posts outside the D/line mob headed straight up the Falkirk end,and as the gates werent even open the hurled bricks,bottles golf balls and anything else onto the packed crowds outside the Falkirk end...causing panic.

The police managed after a while to move D/line mob into the other end[over the wee bridge] but throughout the game there were clashes on the terracing and even a battle on the pitch at half time.

Revenge was sweet for the Fifers that day,how do I know? I was one of them whose mate had been done in on the 1st incident.

So theres the story of the D/line-Falkirk love affair!

:moon:

Independence for Edinburgh now!

Seriously

:moon:

Independence for Edinburgh now!

Seriously

You couldnt do without us. Because Fife really runs the country:p

Check that bridge out in the morning and you'll see what I mean!

make sure you get the points put on my loayalty card if I don't make it due to being told "I'm awf it" by the doctor don't think I could stand the tension without a drink. If I am there i'll be in the old gits corner at the bar

You couldnt do without us. Because Fife really runs the country:p

Check that bridge out in the morning and you'll see what I mean!

The bridge is busy cause yer land is cheap as ***** ;)

Archived