WTF is that flying past the sun.

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

30 Hour UFO Landing Reported in Mexico

04-Feb-2008

Local newspaper coverage.

A UFO with glowing lights has reportedly spent thirty hours on the ground in an isolated area of Mexico about a hundred miles east of Acapulco. The object landed in the early morning hours of December, 2007 near Mezcala, Mexico and emitted flashes of light. It was observed by the entire community, including local citizens and personnel at a local gold mine. Witnesses described a saucer-shaped craft that passed over the town square slowly and silently, then landed on a hill locally known as Pie de Minas, Mine Hill. It remained on the hill, emitting bursts of flashes, for over 30 hours. There were physical injuries and electrical disturbances reported, as well.

Attempts to take videos and photos reportedly failed due to apparent distortions caused by the object. Even pictures taken with analog cameras were overexposed. Such problems have often been reported in connection with UFO close encounters, and witnesses also reported eye irritation despite the fact that they did not approach the object. It was in an area approachable only by hiking for a number of hours or using an all-terrain vehicle.

Whether or not anybody got close to the object or was successful in taking video or photographs is not yet known. The case is under investigation by the Institute of Hispanic UFOlogy, and they hope to enter the area where the craft landed and search for any evidence of its presence. Thanks to Scott Corrales, IHU. To read their report, click here.

A lot of the people recognized the face on the cover of Communion when it was published almost 20 years ago?were you one of them? But no one except Whitley has met the Master of the Key.

30 hours:eek:, why do these incidents always get ignored by the world

media is it because they have made so much fun and ridicule of people who report it and the evidence to support it that we all could be conveniently kept in the dark , for a whole community to have witness it makes it even more bizarre:rolleyes:.

Attempts to take videos and photos reportedly failed due to apparent distortions caused by the object. Even pictures taken with analog cameras were overexposed. Such problems have often been reported in connection with UFO close encounters, and witnesses also reported eye irritation despite the fact that they did not approach the object. It was in an area approachable only by hiking for a number of hours or using an all-terrain vehicle.

Convenient :rolleyes:

maroonlegions
Convenient :rolleyes:

Possible , there have been many cases of electrical equipment failing or going haywire so this one is not unique and are you implying that the WHOLE town that saw it was in on some sort of hoax now that would be very Convenient and who is to say what kind of discharges or interferences could have come from it, entirely possible but at the same time one has to keep an open mind on the scale of witnesses that reports like this have.:rolleyes:

Possible , there have been many cases of electrical equipment failing or going haywire so this one is not unique and are you implying that the WHOLE town that saw it was in on some sort of hoax now that would be very Convenient and who is to say what kind of discharges or interferences could have come from it, entirely possible but at the same time one has to keep an open mind on the scale of witnesses that reports like this have.:rolleyes:

Where is the evidence that the whole town saw this? How big was this town? How many actually saw something? :rolleyes:

All you've got as evidence is some report from a local newspaper, probably the equivalent of something appearing in the Herald and Post. It might as well have been about a gang of youths from pilton who were off their tits on acid and saw colours in the sky. :rolleyes:

That doesn't explain why people with analogue cameras could not take photos of it though. The only electrical part of a lot of analogue cameras is the flash.

Those pesky aliens.

Landing in a remote area, disabling everyones cameras.

They didn't even bother to abduct and sh@g anyone this time. These must be rubbish aliens - bring back the ones that do all the sh@gging.

maroonlegions
Where is the evidence that the whole town saw this? How big was this town? How many actually saw something? :rolleyes:

All you've got as evidence is some report from a local newspaper, probably the equivalent of something appearing in the Herald and Post. It might as well have been about a gang of youths from pilton who were off their tits on acid and saw colours in the sky. :rolleyes:

So how do you now how to compare it to the Herald and Post, read many Mexican news papers do you:rolleyes::107years:in fact it is a well known paper in Mexico , i cant quote the number in the COMMUNITY or how big it was as it does not say but workers at a near by mine also saw it too ,so the report says, and as for a gang of pilton youths being in Mexico , nae chance, couldnae afford the bus fares to the airport never mind the flight costs:107years:, if you can be bothered to check the site were it is documented you will find a lot of reports in that country :rolleyes: easy to make fun but whole new ball game when you can be bothered to dig deeper my good man.;)

-----------------------

maroonlegions
That doesn't explain why people with analogue cameras could not take photos of it though. The only electrical part of a lot of analogue cameras is the flash.

TRUE but who is to say what technology that object had , good point though, there was also some injuries to witnesses too.

chester copperpot
TRUE but who is to say what technology that object had , good point though, there was also some injuries to witnesses too.

no offence meant mate, but you're a fecking weirdo.

Aye, they toppled over due to the extra weight of their noses growing........

:P

Aye ok then. Nobody has any proof, its up to those who read it to make up their own mind. Personally Im sceptical. Actually, I dont believe it at all.

I clicked on the link to the 'Master of the Key'. That book is a load of absolute balls. Some dude knocks on a guys door and he writes a book about the conversation. Nobody has ever met this guy except the author. The reviews seem to be written by folk looking for some 'meaning' to their lives, they all give it 5 stars and talk bout how it helped them 'find themselves'. That pretty much sums up my problem with this sort of nonsense, its always the needy desperate weirdos (not necessarily ML) that cling onto these half baked theories.

On a side note MaroonLegions, you dont work at United Utilities do you? Your awfully similar to a guy there I know. Hes a bit weird too....

So how do you now how to compare it to the Herald and Post, read many Mexican news papers do you:rolleyes::107years:in fact it is a well known paper in Mexico , i cant quote the number in the COMMUNITY or how big it was as it does not say but workers at a near by mine also saw it too ,so the report says, and as for a gang of pilton youths being in Mexico , nae chance, couldnae afford the bus fares to the airport never mind the flight costs:107years:, if you can be bothered to check the site were it is documented you will find a lot of reports in that country :rolleyes: easy to make fun but whole new ball game when you can be bothered to dig deeper my good man.;)

-----------------------

And there it is.

You keep believing everything you read on the internet, and laughing at us comedians with our closed minds for pointing out all the inaccuracies in the stories you post.

maroonlegions
And there it is.

You keep believing everything you read on the internet, and laughing at us comedians with our closed minds for pointing out all the inaccuracies in the stories you post.

inaccuracies , so a camera without a flash is proof that it is inaccurate because you say so but refuse to even acknowledge the possibility of an UNKNOWN technology that could also render the flash camera to not function:rolleyes: and for me believing everything on the internet just proves your ignorance of me ;), of course there will be inaccuracies in some reports and i do not deny that but to say there is inaccuracies in all that i have posted is typical debunking non sense;)

inaccuracies , so a camera without a flash is proof that it is inaccurate because you say so but refuse to even acknowledge the possibility of an UNKNOWN technology that could also render the flash camera to not function:rolleyes: and for me believing everything on the internet just proves your ignorance of me ;), of course there will be inaccuracies in some reports and i do not deny that but to say there is inaccuracies in all that i have posted is typical debunking non sense;)

I dont even understand why you post on here. You get slated in every thread you start. Why not just post on websites that cater for your interests? Do you like being ridiculed? Is it some sort of fetish?

I dont even understand why you post on here. You get slated in every thread you start. Why not just post on websites that cater for your interests? Do you like being ridiculed? Is it some sort of fetish?

Its true that ML is a bit of a tube, but he did get the one about the chinese testing out the electromagnetic space drive in their recent space mission. It is just a matter of time before the US is forced to admit that it is possible - they just have not managed to use it themselves because it needs to be away from the earths magnetic field to operate fully. :cool:

Once it is demonstrated in the forthcoming Constellation Project which NASA is taking to the moon in 2019 then those who say it is totally impossible will be silenced. Check out the NASA Constellation Project website and you will see they are very vague about the drive which will be used once the spacecraft has left earth orbit on the translunar route.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/constellation/main/index.html

And out pops another one. :P

WEIRDO_SP.jpg

:laugh:

Space etc has always interested me. Obviously not to the same extent as some, but I do find the potetial of other life to be interesting. I dont know what thi thread is about though, as I didnt read it.:D

Not into the "everythings a conspiracy" guff, but there will be stuff we arent told.

maroonlegions

Yes i get slated but and here is the point, FROM THE VERY START I EXPECTED TOO, you see its usually from the same suspects the so called self stilled censers who speak for all of the JKBs, i do admit it is very hard fro some people to accept or even open up to topics out side the norm, so be it for everyone has their own view of events i have mine but when you start to character assassinate someone because of their views then is there any difference in lining in Nazis Germany, i feel that the level of ridicule is only measured in the size off b*** you have have to take it on the chin and don't let the feckers grind you down i can also understand why maybe some people do not want any of it to be true or even PROVED true because of FEAR of the unknown , UFOs and abductions are always a scary scenario for some people who just could not handle it being true or proved right, so that is were i think all of this deliberate channelled negative energy is coming from, understandable and have posted from sites that do contain bizarre claims or quotes but that is mainly because that is were a certain piece of info is contained and suddenly iam labled with the loonys , i did think that some people would be interested but i now feel they have been scared off by the self stilled mind police censurers :rolleyes:, and old ancient saying might sum me up "THE NAIL THAT STICKS OUT IS ALWAYS THE FIRST TO GET HAMMERED", :107years:, JUST STICKS AND STONES eh, appropriate on here some times.;) i do post on the David Ike website but i did ask one of the MODS on here if we could start a conspiracy forum but was told no, "THE SHED IS THE PLACE FOR THAT". :cool:

maroonlegions
Yes i get slated but and here is the point, FROM THE VERY START I EXPECTED TOO, you see its usually from the same suspects the so called self stilled censers who speak for all of the JKBs, i do admit it is very hard fro some people to accept or even open up to topics out side the norm, so be it for everyone has their own view of events i have mine but when you start to character assassinate someone because of their views then is there any difference in lining in Nazis Germany, i feel that the level of ridicule is only measured in the size off b*** you have have to take it on the chin and don't let the feckers grind you down i can also understand why maybe some people do not want any of it to be true or even PROVED true because of FEAR of the unknown , UFOs and abductions are always a scary scenario for some people who just could not handle it being true or proved right, so that is were i think all of this deliberate channelled negative energy is coming from, understandable and have posted from sites that do contain bizarre claims or quotes but that is mainly because that is were a certain piece of info is contained and suddenly iam labled with the loonys , i did think that some people would be interested but i now feel they have been scared off by the self stilled mind police censurers :rolleyes:, and old ancient saying might sum me up "THE NAIL THAT STICKS OUT IS ALWAYS THE FIRST TO GET HAMMERED", :107years:, JUST STICKS AND STONES eh, appropriate on here some times.;) i do post on the David Ike website but i did ask one of the MODS on here if we could start a conspiracy forum but was told no, "THE SHED IS THE PLACE FOR THAT". :cool:

lining, eh LIVING that will be.:eek:

i know this is in french but WTF is that flying past the sun , it was seen from a French telescope, weird.:eek:

http://www.cnes.fr/images/home/plus.gif

The above is almost correct apart from the use of the definite article "the" which should have been the indefinite article "a".

The French Orbital Telescope "COROT" has discovered a massive planet orbiting a sun some 40 or so light years from Earth.

http://www.cnes.fr/web/CNES-en/6847-corot-discovers-unusual-exoplanet.php

Must Try Harder ML

(Conspiracy Rating 2/10 Very Implausible)

(Conspiracy Debunking Rating 1/10 Easy Peasy)

Miller Jambo 60
no offence meant mate, but you're a fecking weirdo.

My 2 boys pashed theirselves Andy MAJIC

He is strange,

maroonlegions
The above is almost correct apart from the use of the definite article "the" which should have been the indefinite article "a".

The French Orbital Telescope "COROT" has discovered a massive planet orbiting a sun some 40 or so light years from Earth.

http://www.cnes.fr/web/CNES-en/6847-corot-discovers-unusual-exoplanet.php

Must Try Harder ML

(Conspiracy Rating 2/10 Very Implausible)

(Conspiracy Debunking Rating 1/10 Easy Peasy)

i stand corrected, it is indeed a planet orbiting A SUN 40 light years away from earth but the WTF is it seemed plausible at the time when i failed to TRY HARDER, well spotted and how the feck did it take this long before someone pointed it out , just goes to show you what you can find if you can be BOTHERED to check the links and make your own mind up but well down for being bothered,

(Conspiracy Rating 2/10 Very Implausible) (what just this one you mean);)

(Conspiracy Debunking Rating 1/10 Easy Peasy)( IF NOT JUST THIS ONE THEN WHAT OTHERS.:cool:

i stand corrected, it is indeed a planet orbiting A SUN 40 light years away from earth but the WTF is it seemed plausible at the time when i failed to TRY HARDER, well spotted and how the feck did it take this long before someone pointed it out , just goes to show you what you can find if you can be BOTHERED to check the links and make your own mind up but well down for being bothered,

(Conspiracy Rating 2/10 Very Implausible) (what just this one you mean);)

(Conspiracy Debunking Rating 1/10 Easy Peasy)( IF NOT JUST THIS ONE THEN WHAT OTHERS.:cool:

It would help if you were actually capable of linking to things properly.

maroonlegions
It would help if you were actually capable of linking to things properly.
:cool:

i must admit some of the links sometimes don't work so i have to feck about and TRY again so your above statement is rather over zealous and i would not have minded if you had used the word PLEASE in your above quote but such is life eh, better to have tried and risk making an a*** of your self than sitting on ones throne bored stupid and complaining a lot.:rolleyes:

:cool:

i must admit some of the links sometimes don't work so i have to feck about and TRY again so your above statement is rather over zealous and i would not have minded if you had used the word PLEASE in your above quote but such is life eh, better to have tried and risk making an a*** of your self than sitting on ones throne bored stupid and complaining a lot.:rolleyes:

He has a valid point though. Take a chill pill, please. All these conspiracies are getting you wound up.

maroonlegions
He has a valid point though. Take a chill pill, please. All these conspiracies are getting you wound up.

and i don't, links don't work so have to post the ones that do, cant be that hard to understand and i know the point he is making but my point is this links don't work so have to post the ones that do,BEER WILL DO FOR ME, thanks for your concern.:rolleyes:

Guest GhostHunter

Only another 4 years till we're all wiped out anyway.

Jizm Stainsheet, or whatever her name is, can channel all she likes, we're doomed anyway...

Actually come to mention it, if she was such a good channeller, why the feck didnt we employ her to help build the Channel Tunnel...would have saved me a fortune in taxes....

Whilst i'm not one to be taken in by all the inane pish I see on the net, I see no difference between someone believing in UFOs etc and someone putting all their faith in a spiritual being. in fact, I think there's more likely to be more advanced life thanourselves in the universe than there is of the latter being true. But hey ho that's just me.

RIGHT I wreckon ML needs to have LONG hard look at himself;). ASKING for seperate conspiracy BOARD:eek:? He would be the ONLY one taking part!:107years::rolleyes:(I THINK THESE THREADS SHOULD BE MOVED INTO THE CLASSIC KICKBACK BOARD)

maroonlegions
RIGHT I wreckon ML needs to have LONG hard look at himself;). ASKING for seperate conspiracy BOARD:eek:? He would be the ONLY one taking part!:107years::rolleyes::107years:(I THINK THESE THREADS SHOULD BE MOVED INTO THE CLASSIC KICKBACK BOARD)

BlackJAC?

Season Ticket Holder

Whilst i'm not one to be taken in by all the inane pish I see on the net, I see no difference between someone believing in UFOs etc and someone putting all their faith in a spiritual being. in fact, I think there's more likely to be more advanced life thanourselves in the universe than there is of the latter being true. But hey ho that's just me.(GOOD ON YOU FOR BEING YOUR SELF AND NOT SOMETIMES FOLLOWING THE HERD):)

well maybe not and copper crunch did post an interesting article on another thread that HE started:evil:, so maybe not eh, alienation is for JOY DIVISION fans not me me my dear fellow jambo, FECK THE HOBS AND ALL WHO SAIL IN HER.

maroonlegions
Only another 4 years till we're all wiped out anyway.

Jizm Stainsheet, or whatever her name is, can channel all she likes, we're doomed anyway...

Actually come to mention it, if she was such a good channeller, why the feck didnt we employ her to help build the Channel Tunnel...would have saved me a fortune in taxes....

WHAT ABOUT THIS MEDIUM WHO SAID THAT THE BEINGS OF LIGHT SHIP WOULD SHOW UP YESTERDAY :rolleyes:, FECKING LIAR AND DISGRASE TO REAL MEDIUMS.:rolleyes:

maroonlegions
RIGHT I wreckon ML needs to have LONG hard look at himself;). ASKING for seperate conspiracy BOARD:eek:? He would be the ONLY one taking part!:107years::rolleyes:(I THINK THESE THREADS SHOULD BE MOVED INTO THE CLASSIC KICKBACK BOARD)

Fresh Fruit Salad, Fandabidosi. The BEST Fruit Salad:eek::eek:; FECK , fresh fruit salad , soon be GM FRESH FRUIT SALAD, MMMM, LOVLEY eh.;), i can see your point but truthfully these topics are still in their infancy;), give it time ,as , wait for it

TREE BEARD said in the TWO TOWERS , "now, now hobit, don't be so HASTE , YOUR ARE YOUNG AND BRAVE ,WHILE WE USUALLY TAKE A LONG TIME TO SAY ANYTHING THAT IS WORTH TAKEN A LONG TIME TO SAY";)

maroonlegions

RIGHT THATS ME FELLOW JAMBOS AND WELCOMED DEBUNKERS, Hartley is about to score the opening goal in the BIG CUP SEMI SO SLEEP TIGHT and dinae dinnae get up in the middle of the night for a s****.:1092::fart:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
WHAT ABOUT THIS MEDIUM WHO SAID THAT THE BEINGS OF LIGHT SHIP WOULD SHOW UP YESTERDAY :rolleyes:, FECKING LIAR AND DISGRASE TO REAL MEDIUMS.:rolleyes:

There are no real mediums, they are all fake. Just like santa.

Hope this helps. :)

Guest GhostHunter

What the feck ?!?

My t-shirt is a fake ?

Mind you, I always thought it was a little on the tight side.

Fecking Primark....

wtf do you mean about santa? He is defo real. Where the **** do your Xmas presents come from?

As for mediums - you are correct.

Archived