Ok, I am leaving as well

Deek

It was my thread that started the ball rolling in relation to S.L.

If it hadn?t been for me, he would still be on JKB pontificating as he does.

He should never have said he quite likes the hubz, but it was said and in our footballing world you suffer the consequences of your last virtual sentence. But doing a Greta Garbo is childish.

Before I go I must confess to watching the Hubz in 1976 beating Oesters Vaxjo 2-0 in the Eufa cup. My uncle took me when I was 14, he used to go to both Easter Road and Tynecastle depending on the game. The game was rubbish, it was windy at the top of the steep terracing and the atmosphere was gant. I hated it.

I never liked them then and this was drummed into me a few months later during a 1-1 draw at Easter Road when I was attacked by a crowd of grown men.

So goodbye folks I am away to do my penance, for driving a fellow kickbacker away. All the best.

Deek

It was my thread that started the ball rolling in relation to S.L.

If it hadn?t been for me, he would still be on JKB pontificating as he does.

He should never have said he quite likes the hubz, but it was said and in our footballing world you suffer the consequences of your last virtual sentence. But doing a Greta Garbo is childish.

Before I go I must confess to watching the Hubz in 1976 beating Oesters Vaxjo 2-0 in the Eufa cup. My uncle took me when I was 14, he used to go to both Easter Road and Tynecastle depending on the game. The game was rubbish, it was windy at the top of the steep terracing and the atmosphere was gant. I hated it.

I never liked them then and this was drummed into me a few months later during a 1-1 draw at Easter Road when I was attacked by a crowd of grown men.

So goodbye folks I am away to do my penance, for driving a fellow kickbacker away. All the best.

Deek

When I lived in Scotland, I went to countless Hearts games, when Hibs weren't playing & didn't think anything about it, to me it was good seeing Edinburgh people supporting the local team & I was pleased when the jam tarts put one over the old firm, which admittedly wasn't too often back then.

I also became unstuck at a derby, I was 16 when I was pelted by bottles from opposition fans, after leaving the game, I certainly didn't put blame on the Hearts support for it, only the brain dead morons who would do such a thing. There was plenty of banter in my day, especially with a dad & best pal who supported the hearts, thankfully there wasn't this loathing that now exists, it just goes to show, despite all the technological advances, people had more in their life than to exist with such pathetic hatred.

I have been to a few Hibs game not involving Hearts, but im not leaving.

No idea what this about .

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I've been to loads of Hearts games not involving Hibs, and I've been to loads of Leeds games not involving either.

I also once went to a Eintracht Frankfurt game that didn't involve Plymouth.

No way am I ****ing leaving.

We_are_the_Hearts
When I lived in Scotland, I went to countless Hearts games, when Hibs weren't playing & didn't think anything about it, to me it was good seeing Edinburgh people supporting the local team & I was pleased when the jam tarts put one over the old firm, which admittedly wasn't too often back then.

I also became unstuck at a derby, I was 16 when I was pelted by bottles from opposition fans, after leaving the game, I certainly didn't put blame on the Hearts support for it, only the brain dead morons who would do such a thing. There was plenty of banter in my day, especially with a dad & best pal who supported the hearts, thankfully there wasn't this loathing that now exists, it just goes to show, despite all the technological advances, people had more in their life than to exist with such pathetic hatred.

It's not hatred. It's rivalry and loyalty to your team. In some ways it is also pity where Hibs are concerned as they seem to breed so many middle aged men whose bitterness and jealousy holds no boundaries. The mention of Hearts can get them all red in the face. 22-in-a-row and Robbo have a lot to answer for:107years:

Sexton Hardcastle

What the hell are you doing on kickback at half 6 in the morning.

The only people up at that time is that girl and the clown thing playing noughts and crosses and the blackboard.

Frankenstein Jambo.

What a buch of drama queens. There wives must be moaning about the length of time they spend on the internet and this is a way of cutting down. Go and give yur wife some nookie and she will be happy as larry.

cobbyshambles
What the hell are you doing on kickback at half 6 in the morning.

The only people up at that time is that girl and the clown thing playing noughts and crosses and the blackboard.

He's been up all night contemplating:rolleyes:

What a buch of drama queens. There wives must be moaning about the length of time they spend on the internet and this is a way of cutting down. Go and give yur wife some nookie and she will be happy as larry.

No, they just want on the PC to play the bingo.

;)

A discussion board's dull if everyone just agrees all the time.

I'll defend my PC, anti-sectarian, opposed-to-the-use-of-the-word-hate, corner regardless, knowing that it's highly unlikely that:-

(a) anything I write will change anyone's mind

(B) anything they write will change mine

But it is worth remembering that there's a limit to how much criticism / abuse a fellow-poster can take. Unfortunately, you don't know what that limit is until it's too late.

Have a look at the Eddie Thomson thread and get some perspective on this. Life's too short to let grievances get in the way of a good debate. And football without debate is not worth much.

It's tempting to say "please, please don't go" or equally "good riddance, if that's how you feel".

I'd just like to say to both of you (Deek and SL) - have a cooling off period then get back here.

This Larry bloke sounds like a real lucky begger!

:(

I once went to Easter road for South Korea vs Ghana.

Farewell.

I once went to Ibrox to see Simple Minds

Goodbye

ditto

I went to Easter Rd once for a pre-season friendly between the Vermin and Chelsea with a bird that I was trying to pump.

It worked :D

And I supported Chelsea.

Miller Jambo 60

My first senior games were at Easter Road.

My Grandad took me when i was about 6 or 7.

But the smell of TYNE was too much and the fact all my pals at Corstorphine primary were JAMBOS.

Miller Jambo 60
I went to Easter Rd once for a pre-season friendly between the Vermin and Chelsea with a bird that I was trying to pump.

And I supported Chelsea.

Quality mate.:)

Jam Tarts 1874

Only went once as a nuetral with a hobo mate. hibs got gubbed 3-0 by Dundee Utd - well worth paying to see.

Someone shout on me..... :P

I once drove past Easter Road on my way into town. That's me off to the virtual cliff top with the other lemmings, then. Oh, the shame of it!

I've been to loads of Hearts games not involving Hibs, and I've been to loads of Leeds games not involving either.

I also once went to a Eintracht Frankfurt game that didn't involve Plymouth.

No way am I ****ing leaving.

me too, well the hubs part of it anyway.

what alot of pash!!!

Malcolm Tucker

I went to Easter Rd once to see Everton play Hibs.

I'm an Everton fan, but I fear that may not be good enough to avoid flack on this most vicious of sites which I once loved posting on.

Fare-thee-well JKB, I shan't ever post here again :sad:

The People's Chimp

And I supported Chelsea.

Ah, but you've been outed by the reptiles as a .netter. you better say farewell. :rolleyes:

what a pathetic thread that was over there.

"i'm le chat"

"i'm boabster"

"i'm dexter"

etc.

p**s poor banter.

I went to Easter Rd once to see Everton play Hibs.

I'm an Everton fan, but I fear that may not be good enough to avoid flack on this most vicious of sites which I once loved posting on.

Fare-thee-well JKB, I shan't ever post here again :sad:

:hobofish:

And I supported Chelsea.

So did Chelsea, by about three goals:)

Ah, but you've been outed by the reptiles as a .netter. you better say farewell. :rolleyes:

what a pathetic thread that was over there.

"i'm le chat"

"i'm boabster"

"i'm dexter"

etc.

p**s poor banter.

Didn't see that. Linky ?

Guest GhostHunter
Cheers :thumb:

Isn't it ironic that I've never heard of either of the two flanges who were claiming to be me ?

Complete nimrods each and every single one of them.

"Hero" Worshipped by vermin.

Gives me the :boak: likes....

Right, thats me back.

I would just like to thank Dexter for deleting my second post which I posted straight after my OP, which said I would be back at 4PM. :P

Also big thanks to Shaun for sending me a PM acknowledging my satire. :cool:

Guest juvehearts

I must admit ive neem to easter road to see scotland u21's play croatia & only got the breifs because of graig gordon & we were in the away end.

the only other time was for the hearts motherwell game

Guest GhostHunter
Right, thats me back.

I would just like to thank Dexter for deleting my second post which I posted straight after my OP, which said I would be back at 4PM. :P

Hobo

:)

Cheers :thumb:

Isn't it ironic that I've never heard of either of the two flanges who were claiming to be me ?

Complete nimrods each and every single one of them.

They must be obsessed with the big teams big fans forum or maybe logging on to kickback lets them escape their deluded and bitter existences. Roll on Sunday , get it right up them.

Does that not make his self imposed exile even more pointless.

Archived