Ok - wage thieves who were/are they?

theschoolend

Who were they all and why???????

Remember our history is long and distinguished but some older people might throw a few in.

Remember our history is long and distinguished but some older people might throw a few in.

now? nade.

recent? pinilla, beslija.

few years back? fashanu.

Don't blame the player, blame the game!

Having a go at the likes of Makela as we tend to is non-productive. Offer me ?4k a week and i'll take it. Personally i would try my best every day (as i believe Makela does), but i wouldnt be good enough.

Beslija for example was very unlucky with injury and from what i've heard, when fit, tried like a kant in training. He was quite simply, jist pish

I hate all this talk of wage thievery - i've seen people aim it at the likes of Mole!!! FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now? nade.

recent? pinilla, beslija.

few years back? fashanu.

Great derby build up thread?

Slagging amnesty for a few days - PLEASE

past: kurskis pilibiatis hacket straceny klimek barasa m'bholi pinilla beslija

now: audrey makela

past: kurskis pilibiatis hacket straceny klimek barasa m'bholi pinilla beslija

now: audrey makela

And how many of that list were actually our players? Not many.

Great derby build up thread?

Slagging amnesty for a few days - PLEASE

You know before the Derby all we get is FTH etc etc

People were talking about the bullet mentioning the money he got.

What is wrong in having an opinion about what players do or dont do for the famous JTs!!

If you want to extend the debate think of other teams too and add them in.

Its a bit of fun.......................................

Lighten up for Gods sack!!!!!!!!!

You know before the Derby all we get is FTH etc etc

People were talking about the bullet mentioning the money he got.

What is wrong in having an opinion about what players do or dont do for the famous JTs!!

If you want to extend the debate think of other teams too and add them in.

Its a bit of fun.......................................

Lighten up for Gods sack!!!!!!!!!

Ok

Kingston

How is Audrey a wage theif??!

My bet is he is on next to nothing!

That's what I was wondering....

Some people might just think he's a really really really bad player, I suppose.

:biggrin:

Ha, exactly what I was going to say.

I think he's on a twix and a packet of quavers per week. Doesn't mean we couldn't get a little more out of him of course, but wage thief? Gimme a break!

Anyone who is ****** and/or doesnt give 100% every single game they play is a wage thief , therfore almost every 1st team player could be classed as a wage thief at some point in their hearts careers.

Was Pieman not trousering a fairly colossal wedge when the club's erse wis hingin' oot o' its breeks?

If so then he gets my vote. :mad:

Was Pieman not trousering a fairly colossal wedge when the club's erse wis hingin' oot o' its breeks?

If so then he gets my vote. :mad:

the pieman was trousering a 6 figure sum as remuneration for his role as CEO.

it's been said that he actually invoiced HMFC for a 'finder's fee' for his services in finding a buyer for the club, ?17,000 springs to mind.

yes that's right folks, we've paid ?17,000 to be put through the madness of the past 3 years.

Depends what people mean by wage thief I suppose. Is a player like Wyness, Goss or Makela a wage thief just because they are/were sh**e?

Just being p!sh doesnt equate to a wage thief IMO.

The wage thiefs are the high profile players, with high profile sign on fee's and high profile wages packets to match who refuse to live up to the expectation their wages deserve.

Pinilla and Bes are the two biggest by a long way. Cant actually think of anyone else who comes close to those two.

Colonel Kurtz
Just being p!sh doesnt equate to a wage thief IMO.

The wage thiefs are the high profile players, with high profile sign on fee's and high profile wages packets to match who refuse to live up to the expectation their wages deserve.

Pinilla and Bes are the two biggest by a long way. Cant actually think of anyone else who comes close to those two.

The wage thieves were whoever gave besliga and makela their contracts,and gace blanket 5 year deals to youngsters.

I believe he was one of Vlads men

Jam Tarts 1874
the pieman was trousering a 6 figure sum as remuneration for his role as CEO.

it's been said that he actually invoiced HMFC for a 'finder's fee' for his services in finding a buyer for the club, ?17,000 springs to mind.

yes that's right folks, we've paid ?17,000 to be put through the madness of the past 3 years.

Yup, at the peak of his powers the Pieman was actually paying himself more than McCann was taking from Celtic and more than Murray was taking from Rangers.

Jam Tarts 1874

I remember Dundee Utd off-loading Derek Addison upon us as part of the deal that brought Pettigrew to Hearts. Addison was a has-been and was happy to do nothing as he was just seeing out his career.

Colonel Kurtz
Yup, at the peak of his powers the Pieman was actually paying himself more than McCann was taking from Celtic and more than Murray was taking from Rangers.

Has Murray has ever been CEO at rangers,or Mcann at Celtic ,were they paid.

Mccann certainly took his money when he left.

In respect of Hearts ,Robinson certainly made sure he got his money,however the most lucrative deal was the TO with Mercer

Jam Tarts 1874
Has Murray has ever been CEO at rangers,or Mcann at Celtic ,were they paid.

Mccann certainly took his money when he left.

In respect of Hearts ,Robinson certainly made sure he got his money,however the most lucrative deal was the TO with Mercer

I have no idea what official title McCann or Murray had, but the remunerations that they were being paid annualy was in the media at the time when Robinson was asked to defend his taking just over ?250,000 in one particular year, this figure was greater than either McCann or Murray were taking annualy. It was definately in the Evening News at the time.

Anyone who is ****** and/or doesnt give 100% every single game they play is a wage thief , therfore almost every 1st team player could be classed as a wage thief at some point in their hearts careers.

And that would apply to every team, probably in the world, then.

Messrs Romanov and Romanov for me.

The Shed Floodlight

Kingston wins this hands down, a feckin imposter if ever there was one.

Also why the mad yin never got rid of Beslija sooner we will never know.

Colonel Kurtz
Kingston wins this hands down, a feckin imposter if ever there was one.

Also why the mad yin never got rid of Beslija sooner we will never know.

Waiting till the insurance company agred to pay on a "final injury"basis

Generic Username

Beslja is the hands down winner for me.

Yes Pinilla played about 7 minutes, had a go with about every burd in Edinburgh and was almost never fit however, if my memory serves me right, he was ALWAYS itching to get back into the mix.

The bullett on the other hand, at the start of the season openly admitted he would happily sit on his erse for the whole season and collect a pay cheque for it then bolt once his contract was up.

The second those words were out his mouth he should have been gone, not left to collect a few more weeks wages.

In order, my top ten of the wage thief hit parade:

Vladimir Romanov

Rodney Romanov

I'matoly Korobotchup

Angel Cervenkov

Pedro Lopez

Knobolovski

Beslija

Pinilla

Makela

Barrassa

In order, my top ten of the wage thief hit parade:

Vladimir Romanov

Rodney Romanov

I'matoly Korobotchup

Angel Cervenkov

Pedro Lopez

Knobolovski

Beslija

Pinilla

Makela

Barrassa

Unfair to include Makela. He has always been very fit and willing to play. He has gone out on loan - and scored goals on loan - in order to prove himself. And his public statements in the press have all been very positive.

VR hasn't taken any wages as far as I have seen - and his companies have already taken big losses - so he is a negative wage thief!

Unfair to include Makela. He has always been very fit and willing to play. He has gone out on loan - and scored goals on loan - in order to prove himself. And his public statements in the press have all been very positive.

VR hasn't taken any wages as far as I have seen - and his companies have already taken big losses - so he is a negative wage thief!

I personally think it is unfair to include most players as they have been severely compromised in doing their job effectively.

However, looking at it from a pure return for money spent ratio, that's how I see it.

Say, however, Makela and Beslija had been given the time on the pitch that, I dont know, Miko had we'd probably speak about both those players completely differently

Archived