I'm confused.

shaun.lawson

Fabio Capello just described one of Belarus' players tomorrow as "a very important player for Hearts". Who does he mean? Hleb?

Fabio Capello just described one of Belarus' players tomorrow as "a very important player for Hearts". Who does he mean? Hleb?

Do you have a link to the interview so we can try and make sense of it?

Do you have a link to the interview so we can try and make sense of it?

I've been searching around - gimme a couple of mins. Though it's just occurred to me he might've meant "very important player for us", and I misheard?

Commander Harris

Shaun, can I recommend House of Hearing on Stafford St. :D

they're very good :)

Shaun, can I recommend House of Hearing on Stafford St. :D

they're very good :)

Indeed! Still can't find anything - and the show I heard it on won't be available online until after 10. When it is, I'll post it, just to confirm that, contrary to appearances, I've not gone terminally doolally. Well, not yet anyway...

I've been thinking for a while now that you're confused.

Don't worry - I was aware of the ironic quality of the thread title when posting it. :)

Don't worry - I was aware of the ironic quality of the thread title when posting it. :)

imagine my disapointment when i clicked on this thread and it wasnt a foto of you dressed up as a woman getting a gobble off of Derek Riordan :mad:

imagine my disapointment when i clicked on this thread and it wasnt a foto of you dressed up as a woman getting a gobble off of Derek Riordan :mad:

:biggrin:

I've been enjoying your posts tonight, CCP. Keep 'em coming!

:rubeyes:Is that the sort of thing you're into?:eek:

Indeed! Still can't find anything - and the show I heard it on won't be available online until after 10. When it is, I'll post it, just to confirm that, contrary to appearances, I've not gone terminally doolally. Well, not yet anyway...

A man on the brink of insanity, oh how he'll be missed. :(

A man on the brink of insanity, oh how he'll be missed. :(

Drugs, it must be drugs. Only drugs can create ****ed upness like this.

He will come on tomorrow stating he had a barry night on the bev with some Nigerian boys he just met....:eek:

Drugs, it must be drugs. Only drugs can create ****ed upness like this.

He will come on tomorrow stating he had a barry night on the bev with some Nigerian boys he just met....:eek:

And how he's having a lot of problems sitting down. :)

He Who Cannot Be Named
I've been thinking for a while now that you're confused.

Pot.Kettle.Black.

I demand a recount now!:eek:

Archived