Favourite Hibs player.......

Jambo Martin

.............Ally Brazil. :eek:

I loved it when he played against us because he was soo bad.

Wonder what his derby record was?

I can never remember Willie Miller having too many happy days against us.

And Burridge.

Hated willie miller with a passion, a face you would never tire of slapping!

Jambo Martin[/b]'].............Ally Brazil. :eek:

Shaun?????

;)

Miller Jambo 60

SNAP that was one plank

I can never remember Willie Miller having too many happy days against us.

I was drinking with him a few weeks ago............nice enough lad, must say he's a better pool player than footballer. I might even post the pic later:cool:

I was drinking with him a few weeks ago............nice enough lad, must say he's a better pool player than footballer. I might even post the pic later:cool:

I was going to give him a sore jaw in Scottie's up Piershill around Xmas last year. Put on the pounds too.

Regal Kingston

Think I will go with the 40 year old Ray Wilkins.

Played for Hibs after being a manager for two years. Embarrassing!

Always liked Ray as he talks a good game.

The hero that is Zibi has to be my favourite vermon player, he has made me laugh and kept me entertained.

This is after all what football is about and he did it without trying..

:107years::107years:

Has to be the legend that is Zibi, loved the fact he gave the Wheatfield a wave on request despite having a seething Hobo support directly behind him!

OK, I will buck the trend, Pat Stanton, not gonna get involved in any other arguments on folks perception of him as a person, but as a player he was probably one of the best if not the best Hibs players I have ever seen. In fact he was possibly one of the best Edinburgh has seen during that period

OK, I will buck the trend, Pat Stanton, not gonna get involved in any other arguments on folks perception of him as a person, but as a player he was probably one of the best if not the best Hibs players I have ever seen. In fact he was possibly one of the best Edinburgh has seen during that period

And he sleeps in his own pish.

:biggrin:

Destruction Derby
It's gotta be the French maestro

Jean-Marc Boco

Post #27 mate

Going with Tom Heaney's post, I actually quite liked David Zitelli (sp?)

Zibi is the obvious choice.

Notable mentions to Jarkko Wiss for being exactly that, and Didier Agathe who's entire contribution to Hibernian FC was a crazy 3 month contract which meant he moved to Celtic for free and became one of their most dangerous players for years, and missing an open goal in the Derby at Tynie.

Well done men!

:107years:

I don't think it would have been that bad, given that both teams were pretty atrocious for the bulk of his playing career.

He's also a big Hearts fan!

This old man he told me, Paddy Stantons got VD:)

Jam Tarts 1874

John Blackley, had a business dealing with him on the Monday after his Cowdenbeath side had just been papped 4-0 by Rangers in the Scottish Cup. Seemed like a very decent bloke to be honest.

boy_in_maroon

on a professional note it has to be George Best (how the f?$%) did they ever sign him ???

as a clown.... got to be Alan Rough:):)

Jimmy Boco.

He made me laugh.

Especially when he got scudded in the face by the ball and was stretchered off ala Murdo McLeod :laugh:

Miller Jambo 60
One-eyed Sneds.

A complete and utter rim-job of a player.

Truly attrocious.

rim-job HA HA that is class.

Miller Jambo 60
Has to be the legend that is Zibi, loved the fact he gave the Wheatfield a wave on request despite having a seething Hobo support directly behind him!

WEE team WEE brain.

chester copperpot
Especially when he got scudded in the face by the ball and was stretchered off ala Murdo McLeod :laugh:

Good times friend, good times.

So many to choose from.

I remember being delighted whenever their team was read out and it included any of the below names:

Leighton, Zibbi, McNeill, Gary Smith, Colin Murdock, Useless De La Cruz (altho that backfired in 1 derby :mad:) Jarko Wiss, Steven Tweed, Gotskalksson, Caldwell, Whittaker.

Jam Tarts 1874
on a professional note it has to be George Best (how the f?$%) did they ever sign him ???

as a clown.... got to be Alan Rough:):)

Best's career was over, but he was desperate to play football and Tom Hart realised that Best could put an extra couple of thousand on the gates.

Looking back, the signing of Best was probably just about the last time the hobos did anything of interest.

Captain Price

MAKALAMBE FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahah 'nice easy catch for me............oh god'!

Archived