Scorpions at the Carling Academy

Uberjambo

Anyone catch the gig last night? It was my first time seeing them but it won't be the last. Absolutely Rockin. Bonus of seeing Michael Schenker appearing with them too and doing Doctor Doctor near the end.:rockon:

Yes I was there with my brother. A great gig - I was surprised at how much they rocked considering their age.

Klaus' voice has stood the test of time really well too and the rest of the band were really tight.

The drummer was a complete nutter but he was excellent on the drums. God knows how he could stomach downing that can of McEwans export though.

All in all, ?35 well spent.

Yes I was there with my brother. A great gig - I was surprised at how much they rocked considering their age.

Klaus' voice has stood the test of time really well too and the rest of the band were really tight.

The drummer was a complete nutter but he was excellent on the drums. God knows how he could stomach downing that can of McEwans export though.

All in all, ?35 well spent.

Agreed. I had a balcony booth view right close to him. What a drummer and some solo. He cheated a bit with the export though, closing his mouth for a bit and letting it go everywhere. That's how close I was. Great view.

Archived