Bullet's been fired

Ryan Gosling

Chad Sexington

I'm glad he's gone but what a total embarrassment the whole affair has been. :mad:

Our record signing sneaking out the door with his contract terminated.

Good riddance, you lazy, wage thieving muppet.

Cue more 'Crisis at Hearts' headlines.

Personally, a good move for both parties.

Exactly my thoughts on both

A Boy Named Crow
makela next? Kingston sold in Jan.Wage bill will be down a few bob.

But surely when they are freed they get their contract paid off, so no real saving. In fact taking inflation into account it's more expensive!

Good.

I think this is a good sign, more deadwood being cleared.

Hopefully its a sign of getting rid of the overpaid wasters, and moving on.

Mistakes have been made, with bringing in wrong players, paying wrong wages, these are being rectified.

Hhhmm

Why wasnt this done in the summer?

As an aside the "good news" about this would appear to be that we have sufficient liquidity to pay a lump sum payment to him...

(presuming we actually pay it :rolleyes:)

Who were the 14 competitive matches against then?

Aberdeen (injured on debut)

Dundee Utd

That bosnian team

Sparta

Can't think of any of the others.

A bit naff though when the 'related articles' section to the right talks of him and Juho being prepared to fight for their places ?

But surely when they are freed they get their contract paid off, so no real saving. In fact taking inflation into account it's more expensive!

They wont get what there contracts worth maybe 60-80% of it.

As another aside did Romanov not reject a ?1m, or at least a "what we paid" bid from Reading after the Bullet's first season with us?

I was about to ask how they got that he had appeared fourteen times for us, until the site referred to his last game being a pre-season friendly.

I am glad he is gone, however as good a decision this is, it is years too late. His signing is absolutely, positively the biggest embarrassment of the Romanov era IMO. ?850,000 thrown away.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Don't forget we're still coining it in from the boost that goal gave to Makela's confidence. He's never looked back.

Nor forward, or at the ball for that matter.:P

brellierlegend

Another high earner off the books. Good news for Hearts in the long term. Presume we have to pay his contract though unless there was some kind of mutual termination.

Makela should be next because he is apparently on 3k a week?

Should Kingston follow him out? If we could get a decent fee for him I would say goodbye after this seasons performances.

Glad we are cutting our cloth and its about time something was done about the wage bill. Losing, Gordon, Tall, Hartley, Bednar, Pressley, Jankauskas and Beslija has surely knocked a huge amount off now.

The problem is though its a double edged sword as we are clearly not as good on the pitch.

chester copperpot

If we look at what we got for Skacel and what we paid for him, that covers the fee paid for Bes.

Still shocking how his attitude was etc considering he came with such a high rep.

Good riddance to the boy.

I still worry this is a lot more to do with finance than football, but maybe its just me. I agree there was no point keeping him on circa 7K per week, but dont think we've seen the end of the releasing of players.

Cue more 'Crisis at Hearts' headlines.

Personally, a good move for both parties.

Would this not be interpreted as we are trading as normal (whatever normal is these days)

I mean no doubt there has been a severence package agreed with MB which has to be honoured so why in these times where all sorts of (hopefully unfounded) rumours flyin about would they agree something that results in parting with money now probably.

I just hope it is a footballing decision first and foremost but also gets an overpaid and unhappy failure off the books and lets shabba start thinking about the January window.

Jeez I remember that window when all sorts of rumours about his ability were reported and when the deal nearly fell through kickback nearly melted. What a load of sheit that turned out to be and what a disappointment.

Who takes the can for this? Vlad?

Another high earner off the books. Good news for Hearts in the long term. Presume we have to pay his contract though unless there was some kind of mutual termination.

Makela should be next because he is apparently on 3k a week?

Should Kingston follow him out? If we could get a decent fee for him I would say goodbye after this seasons performances.

Glad we are cutting our cloth and its about time something was done about the wage bill. Losing, Gordon, Tall, Hartley, Bednar, Pressley, Jankauskas and Beslija has surely knocked a huge amount off now.

The problem is though its a double edged sword as we are clearly not as good on the pitch.

The article says "an agreement was reached"

Good news, one of the high earners gone, a complete wage thief, Im assuming this is to free up wages for players in January. Csaba said he has his eye on 4 or 5 players.

chester copperpot
Good news, one of the high earners gone, a complete wage thief, Im assuming this is to free up wages for players in January. Csaba said he has his eye on 4 or 5 players.

I certainly hope so.

Miller Jambo 60
If we look at what we got for Skacel and what we paid for him, that covers the fee paid for Bes.

Still shocking how his attitude was etc considering he came with such a high rep.

Good riddance to the boy.

I still worry this is a lot more to do with finance than football, but maybe its just me. I agree there was no point keeping him on circa 7K per week, but dont think we've seen the end of the releasing of players.

Just shows we have money to burn.

BIG TEAM .

HOBOS NO MONEY

Another sign of mismanagement by the Romanovs, letting a player like this, the fastest man in Belgium, just needed a run of games, established international with a great game against Lithuania, great cross against Dundee United, so unlucky with injuries ... why couldn't they have given him a chance?

:rofl:

He has been a disgrace at Hearts and should be hounded out, not given best wishes for the future.

I hope so.. But can we see Csaba getting to buy the players he wants and not the ****e that romanov wants? Or bringing inn another bunch of duds from kanus..

I hope when it comes to jauary trafer window hearts start showing improvment on the player signing front, and bring in some good solid brittish players..

mirsad_beslija.jpg

_42431238_pinilla_snsb203.jpg

Two 'men' (I use the term lightly) who sum up the Romanov era. :mad:

Who are gone.

Shows we are moving on.

Good thing IMO.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Who are gone.

Shows we are moving on.

Good thing IMO.

Yes, they are gone after years of nothing.

Millions that we don't have blown on what?

Terrible thing IMO.

Yes, they are gone after years of nothing.

Millions that we don't have blown on what?

Terrible thing IMO.

I wonder how much they got in terms of compensation - what kind of wages were they both on?

imagine what his attitude around riccarton and what it would do to other players morale knowing he was on three times your wage for doing bugger all! Great news he is gone, but at the same time so very disapointed he was not the sensational winger i thought he was going to be

imagine what his attitude around riccarton and what it would do to other players morale knowing he was on three times your wage for doing bugger all! Great news he is gone, but at the same time so very disapointed he was not the sensational winger i thought he was going to be

Yes if he had been anywhere near as good as he had been hyped up to be then he would have completed the tremendous Burley side. That was the only weak position, and if we had completed the side and not had the VR interference we could have challenged for the league.

So many signings have been disappointing compared to the hype. Only Kello of this year's bunch has looked better than reputation.

It's a shame how all the colossal waste of money candidate came direct to hearts. The kaunas players might be crap but not 2.5 million down the toilet crap which is probably the minimum sunk on beslija :(

Besliga - ?850k

Makela - ?500k

Goncalves - ?500k

?1.85m blown on 3 dummies!

FO Bes.

We might yet get some profit for Jose if Nuremburg like him.

FO Bes.

We might yet get some profit for Jose if Nuremburg like him.

True.

I believe there is a ?2 Million or ?2.5 Million sell-on on Goncalves's new contract that he signed?

Archived