Best & Worst

Miller Jambo 60
stadiums in Scotland for away games?

whats everyones opinions based on atmosphere, seating, grub etc?

WORST DKHEID police stewards and my mate ANDY walking out.

BEST INVERNESS for the bevy and good crack.

Worst, Without doubt DarkHeid...Sheeite hole of the highest order, filled with S C U M of the highest order, Policed by bigots of the highest order!!

Best...........Dunno, Killie pies are good, Aberdeen pubs are good, Falkirk Pubs were good, To far from the ground now....I'll go for....................Cannae beat Tynecastle, so cannae think of a Favourite!! :o

Sorry to have wasted your time!! :sad:

Best Ibrox, always a good day out. Pity about resluts gained there.

Also mentions to Aberdeen, great trip. St Johnston, always like a bevvy in the 208 hotel!

Worst Parkhead - Pubs are raphael, the fans stink and on my last trip there I got lifted and had to go to court rather than Rotterdam:mad:

But can also be the best when you get a win there, noising the horrid tramps up.

chester copperpot

Worst by a country mile - Darkheid, even when we win they try hoy us oot.

Best - Either Inverness or Aberdeen due to the proximity of them to Edinburgh, thus allowing more time for the soft drinks to take effect.

Haven't missed Inverness since they've been in the SPL, and still to this day cannot remember for the life of me how the feck the bus gets to the stadium.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

worst-parkheid or east end park(possibly coldest place on earth) plus we got beat far too much there! also the wooden seats at tannadice..what the feck

best-ibrox for the banter, aberdeen banter, easter road, banter/****hole

Worst by a country mile - Darkheid, even when we win they try hoy us oot.

Best - Either Inverness or Aberdeen due to the proximity of them to Edinburgh, thus allowing more time for the soft drinks to take effect.

Haven't missed Inverness since they've been in the SPL, and still to this day cannot remember for the life of me how the feck the bus gets to the stadium.

It more or less drives in a straight line for 3 hours.

:P

A Boy Named Crow

The worst has to be Parkhead, by a mile! At least with other grounds your ticket pretty much guarantees you a seat! Then there's that pillar and the plastic Paddies shouting you with imaginary rifles and the wannabe SS officers acting as stewards...cannae beat a win there though!!!

Best? I'm really struggling. I wouldn't say there is a single away ground I look forward to in itself...sod it, Stairs Park - that was an amazing day!

The worst away ground is Parkhead by a long way.

The best when following Hearts in terms of atmosphere is Easter Road.

Always enjoy going to Kilmarnock as well.

Guest juvehearts

parkhead worst. s c u mm y fhans, the ground is a sheit hole & the police are even worce.

best for me is fir park, that wee rangers club next to the davie cooper stand, snooker, pints & tam cowan. kannae beat it.

easter road also, never seen hearts lose there!!!!!

raith's ground in kirkcaldy is no bad, same with east end park (family over there)

Archived