Bollox

The Merse

Left it too late to get a derby ticket. Idiot me turns up at t/o today and its sold out. If anyone knows of any spares going please PM me or leave a message on here. I'm desperate!

:sad:

portobellojambo1
BTTT.

Anyone?

:sad:

Tedp posted on the other SOLD OUT thread at some point today indicating he had two spare, he might still have them if you contact him.

At least I'll get a flippin pie!!

Note to self - get to ground early to get to pie stand before Mr Mitchelll strikes.

The Old Tolbooth
Note to self - get to ground early to get to pie stand before Mr Mitchelll strikes.

Mate, as long as D-McG doesn't get a ticket we'll be fine, the fat bassa ordered the last 20 pies at Stirling just to stop me getting one :P

Wasn't going to go but 'what can I say' it's my team

Thanks to a certain poster on here I have a ticket

FTH

Mate, as long as D-McG doesn't get a ticket we'll be fine, the fat bassa ordered the last 20 pies at Stirling just to stop me getting one :P

Enough of your lip Mitchell.

It's been a year, it's time to move on.

The Old Tolbooth
Enough of your lip Mitchell.

It's been a year, it's time to move on.

The scars are still there, I've never felt hunger like it apart from that night! I honestly know what an Ethopian felt like now, I wasted away to an elephant!

Disaster overted.

Have managed to get a ticket.

Think I'll take my cheque book and order every pie in ER so you don't get one Mitchell and chuck them at the Hobos.

:)

Archived