Hibs game - SOLD OUT!

Delboy1998

Poor Prancer - he seemed so certain this was a publicity stunt and that he would be able to pick up a ticket Friday teatime or Saturday morning.

The away end will be rocking! Bring it on.

At the end if it has sold out I was wrong, very surprised it has tbh for all the reasons I said as we havent sold out games in the past when support and morale has been greater than it is at the moment. The clubs PR boost suggested to me that the sales where not great but if they where fair play to the club for selling them all.

I suspect the non limited concessions is a factor with more families going along

At the end if it has sold out I was wrong, very surprised it has tbh for all the reasons I said as we havent sold out games in the past when support and morale has been greater than it is at the moment. The clubs PR boost suggested to me that the sales where not great but if they where fair play to the club for selling them all.

I suspect the non limited concessions is a factor with more families going along

The PR certainly booted my ****. When I read 3000 gone last Monday I got 4 straight away.

I'm sure it played a big part, well done to both clubs on dropping the 100 max rule.

Generic Username

I've never been to Easter Road for a derby, 24 years old and I've only had the joy of abusing them at Tynecastle (verbally, not sexually).

Sunday will be fantastic, 3,800 men, women and children all there to support the team they love.

I can't funking wait.

Gimme an H...
I've never been to Easter Road for a derby, 24 years old and I've only had the joy of abusing them at Tynecastle (verbally, not sexually).

Sunday will be fantastic, 3,800 men, women and children all there to support the team they love.

I can't funking wait.

The feeling of winning there is better than sex.

FACT.

I can't funking wait.

need extra police if your back in the country;);)

i have 2 spare if any one wants to buy them ;);)

Generic Username

FACT.

But is it better than the feeling of parking in a disabled parking space and getting away with it?

Guest S.U.S.S.

I could shift them for you mate.

pm me if you still want rid.

Your wrong most of the time.

Gimme an H...
But is it better than the feeling of parking in a disabled parking space and getting away with it?

Even better than THAT.

If we score you'll celebrate it like no other goal at Tynecastle.

:D

The Old Tolbooth
Nothing left folks!

Where are all the doubters now then?

3,800 tickets and all gone!

Get in.

So by your logic, if a Hearts fan is going to fester road on Sunday, then they cant be a doubter?

I guess I better sell my ticket then :wacko:

Generic Username
Even better than THAT.

If we score you'll celebrate it like no other goal at Tynecastle.

:D

But is it better than finding your favorite uncles bongo stash for the first time?

FACT.

I wouldn't know and Ive seen them win a bing of games there :eek:

Everybody loves Baz
But is it better than finding your favorite uncles bongo stash for the first time?

**** me, when did they let this one back into the country ?:(

How does that waiting list work? Do people return tickets to the TO?

Be from extras that could be returned from staff, players and other buyers who maybe dont need what they originally bought.

The Old Tolbooth
**** me, when did they let this one back into the country ?:(

Ha ha, I was thinking the same, I thought he was deported for good :P

Any update on your other posts such as the Chathams deal?

Credibility = Zilch!

So by your logic, if a Hearts fan is going to fester road on Sunday, then they cant be a doubter?

I guess I better sell my ticket then :wacko:

That's not what the OP meant. It was a dig at Prancer for his comments in the other thread re sell out.

Great news, the place should be jumpining. Let's get behind the 11 men in maroon from 1st minute to last.

I'm sure it played a big part, well done to both clubs on dropping the 100 max rule.

aye but they are up from 11 quid to 17 this season:eek::(

Or better than having sex in the disabled parking space??

Great news !!

I hope the team are up for it !!!!!!

What, up for sex in the disabled car parking space?

portobellojambo1

What the feck are you doing with two spare police, and why would anyone want to buy them.

I got 2 tickets and I'm delighted they are for the lower teir as everytime I go there I always end up in the top tier at the very back ...with a mountain of stairs ...Happy days I'm on the bottom!!!

The Old Tolbooth
That's not what the OP meant. It was a dig at Prancer for his comments in the other thread re sell out.

Great news, the place should be jumpining. Let's get behind the 11 men in maroon from 1st minute to last.

Totally agree, I'm planning a bucket full o beer before the game to help get me through it, which means I'll be noisy, VERY noisy!!!! ;)

Archived