Hearts

Hearts 1-1 Motherwell

Rangers 0-0 Hearts

Hearts 3-1 St.Mirren

Falkirk 1-1 Hearts

Hearts 3-2 Inverness CT

3th place in table

:compute:

im going, so i will write a wee report here later. :)

Thanks! I will be onlinie only first half, because I have angegements later. Succes!

SCO SRL 50' Dundee United ® 0-0 (0-0) Hearts ®

SCO SRL 36' Motherwell ® 1-0 (-) St. Mirren ®

SCO SRL 5' Hibernian ® 0-1 (-) Rangers ®

SCO SRL 4' Inverness CT ® 0-0 (-) Kilmarnock ®

SCO SRL 50' Dundee United ® 0-0 (0-0) Hearts ®

SCO SRL 36' Motherwell ® 1-0 (-) St. Mirren ®

SCO SRL 5' Hibernian ® 0-1 (-) Rangers ®

SCO SRL 4' Inverness CT ® 0-0 (-) Kilmarnock ®

Action packed reserve fixture list...

Hope the chinese betting syndicates never had too many score draws.

EDIT - I'm a tw at.... just realised the R is for reserve not result. (off to buy a new brain)

3-0 for the hun reserves against the back up flairmeisters!

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

Sexton Hardcastle

Anyone any ideas on the hibs team. Maybe a few of the first team mite get a run out before sunday after no game last weekend?

Sexton Hardcastle

Few mins to go 0-0.

fancy a cheeky last min goals.

Lith u21's loosin to Ireland u21's as well. Would that young kid we signed recently be playining in that or is he only 17 or so?

Few mins to go 0-0.

fancy a cheeky last min goals.

Lith u21's loosin to Ireland u21's as well. Would that young kid we signed recently be playining in that or is he only 17 or so?

That young kid we signed suffered a bad injury not long ago and is not expected back until the start of next year if I remember correctly. If he had been available I would have expected he be playing for the U19s who are also playing today.

Considering the only teams that both United and Hearts had played so far was Motherwell and they won whilst we drew, I would guess that the current reserve league positions mean nothing, and we have some tough games coming up...

2 mistakes from mongoface McNeil for the first two goals

shockarooney!!!!!! :hobofish:

Starting place for him for the derby then?

:107years:

okay im just back from the match - 0-0 final score. i sat in the forfar directors box alongside, anatoli, levein and mcglynn ! :) i was told beslija has been released and contract severed. record signing cheers eh.

apologies for my lack of knowledge on a couple of the players names before i start !

hearts had the better chances in the match, and for me were the slightly better team. branny twice in the first half was one on one with the keeper but both were saved. he has good touch and pace, but he should have scored at least one of those.

balogh was in goal. very vocal and confident. one slight flap at a cross in the second half, but overall looked he pretty good to me. no blinding saves to make but did the rest well.

centre half im sure was dylan mcgowan ?? he looked a good prospect. however makela and glen were up front and both were disappointing - makela especially. he lacked composure and often played the wrong pass. he also didnt win a single header.

our best player was a second half sub who played on the left wing, looked a lot like templeton but im not 100% sure - sorry. he was very good though.

another standout for us was a central midfielder who wore white boots, again sorry for not knowing the name.

a bit more composure with the final ball around their box and we would have won the game comfortably, but they are a young team of course and still learning. hearts reserves still unbeaten this season i believe.

:rolleyes:

okay im just back from the match - 0-0 final score. i sat in the forfar directors box alongside, anatoli, levein and mcglynn ! :) i was told beslija has been released and contract severed. record signing cheers eh.

apologies for my lack of knowledge on a couple of the players names before i start !

hearts had the better chances in the match, and for me were the slightly better team. branny twice in the first half was one on one with the keeper but both were saved. he has good touch and pace, but he should have scored at least one of those.

balogh was in goal. very vocal and confident. one slight flap at a cross in the second half, but overall looked he pretty good to me. no blinding saves to make but did the rest well.

centre half im sure was dylan mcgowan ?? he looked a good prospect. however makela and glen were up front and both were disappointing - makela especially. he lacked composure and often played the wrong pass. he also didnt win a single header.

our best player was a second half sub who played on the left wing, looked a lot like templeton but im not 100% sure - sorry. he was very good though.

another standout for us was a central midfielder who wore white boots, again sorry for not knowing the name.

a bit more composure with the final ball around their box and we would have won the game comfortably, but they are a young team of course and still learning. hearts reserves still unbeaten this season i believe.

Shame you don't know any of the player's names... could have done with knowing who the good ones were!

Defo not the Bosnian Bullet and Makela tho?!!!

yeah the left winger must be templeton or ryan wallace. small with short, fair hair. the central midfielder was the only player who wore white boots, so hopefully a reserve team expert can let us know for sure who they were.

the main point for me though was, on this showing, unfortunately neither makela nor glen look ready to solve our striker problem. glen has time on his side though, but im not sure makela is ever gonna be good enough.

Thank you for report mate! Without Makela, older guys is Makle and Abo(Park) -20 years old. I think good result. And hope that better days coming.

Was Csaba there?

also seems the good central midfielder with the white boots on was husband. i hope we can clarify who the no.16 sub on the left wing was, he

looked a cracking wee player.

no csaba, but werner burger and stevie banks were in the dugout. anatoli was on his mobile phone a fair bit. i wonder who to? :)

i spoke to john mcglynn but only about raith really, he strongly fancies their chances for promotion. in second half a united player dived in the box, and levein turned to me and said, 'thats the worst dive ive ever seen'.

a 0-0 draw, and even my gossip is dull !

no csaba, but werner burger and stevie banks were in the dugout. anatoli was on his mobile phone a fair bit. i wonder who to? :)

i spoke to john mcglynn but only about raith really, he strongly fancies their chances for promotion. in second half a united player dived in the box, and levein turned to me and said, 'thats the worst dive ive ever seen'.

a 0-0 draw, and even my gossip is dull !

McGlynn seems to be doing a pretty good job at Rovers. Good for him.

There used to be someone on here who got apoplectic about McGlynn - called him the plumber all the time!

Hearts: Balogh; Brown, D McGowan, Balatoni, Park; Mackle (McLaughlin), J Stewart, Husband, Kostadinov (Wallace); Glen, Makela. Subs not used: MacDonald, R McGowan, Devine.

The Jambos should really have won the contest at Station Park, having passed up several good chances.

In particular Juho Makela, Gary Glen and Branimir Kostadinov all had opportunites to put the second string ahead.

In the end an exceptionally young reseve team, including 18 year olds Dylan McGowan and Conrad Balatoni at the heart of the defence saw out the draw with little trouble.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1421032,00.html

there you go !! i did okay with the names after all.

so to briefly clarify.....

dylan mcgowan looked good in central defence, ryan wallace came on and played great on the left wing, and husband bossed the centre of midfield.

and makela is still pi5h !

also seems the good central midfielder with the white boots on was husband. i hope we can clarify who the no.16 sub on the left wing was, he

looked a cracking wee player.

it was ryan wallace

A few more remarks on the game. Apart from Balogh and Makela this was a very young Hearts team and my man of the match was Dylan McGowan. He never put a foot wrong and I overheard John McGlynn praising him at halftime to Anatoly. Balogh had a strong game though he wasn't kept particularly busy. Kicking could be improved. The back four, Brown, McGowan, Balatoni and Park were really solid and coped well with some lively United forwards. Branny was lively and should probably have scored with his first attempt on goal but hit it too near the keeper. His second attempt was an excellent save by ther keeper, who came quickly out of his box to block. Hubby looked strong and composed and I thought Johnny Stewart had as good a game as I've seen in the reserves. Sean Mackle had a massive bandage on his leg and didn't look as mobile as usual. Gary Glen was better than last week and had a couple of good attempts, one near the end being blocked at point blank range by a Dundee United defender. Juho was just Juho. As someone else said he never won a header (I think there might have been one) but he was up against the man mountain that is Gary Kenneth. Ryan Wallace replaced Branny after an hour and looked really lively. He has the ability to easily beat his full back and get to the by line. I think we have a really good one here. The other sub, McLaughlin, replaced Sean Mackle and put in a lot of good work. All in all a good performance from the boys and an enjoyable game despite the scoreline. They probably just shaded it but a draw wasn't a bad result. Well worth the trip up from Glasgow.

Anyone any ideas on the hibs team. Maybe a few of the first team mite get a run out before sunday after no game last weekend?

Hibernian: McNeil, Gatheussi, Booth, Chisholm, McCormack, Hanlon, Morais, Wilson, Cropley, Yantorno, Pinau Subs: Grof, Tolmie, Welsh, Moyes, Byrne.

Charlie-Brown
Hibernian: McNeil, Gatheussi, Booth, Chisholm, McCormack, Hanlon, Morais, Wilson, Cropley, Yantorno, Pinau Subs: Grof, Tolmie, Welsh, Moyes, Byrne.

So only 9 started who've played in Hibs first team.....conveyor belt of young scottish talent ...... :)

Archived