Park Bench on London Road (carry oot)

DaveyT

Do you think you would get lifted if you sat on a park bench on London Road with a carry out before the game on Sunday ?

Is it illegal to drink on the Street in Edinburgh ?

Do you think you would get lifted if you sat on a park bench on London Road with a carry out before the game on Sunday ?

Youll need to wake up the hibs tramps who have slept on it all night and tell them to shift first.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Only the Celtic fans do this sort of thing

You will give us a bad name

Get yerself into a boozer , it will probably be pi shing with rain anyway

Guest juvehearts

you'll get shifted quicker than you could park your little behind on the seat, even quicker if youre kitted out on hearts atire.

best place to do that is top of carlton hill, just watch out for the pockets of casuals.

I hate this 2pm on a fxxing sunday, Derby's are made for 3pm saturday END OF.

chester copperpot

I would not encourage this behaviour at all.

Not because its illegal, but because it is extremely ned like.:P

Let me know which bench it is. ;)

Sexton Hardcastle

Im sure quite a few folk meet at that sort of park/bare ground bit just before the bridge going to the away end? Is that the bit your on about? Does seem a tad scheemy.

Middletons isa 12.30 ko yea? Cant remeber too much from last times meeting. Will be down for 12 ish. that should be alrite to get a "Space" inside.

The reason is - My mates dad died recently and he got a bench erected in his memory and he wants to go and sit on it before the game. With a small beverage of course

Archived