HELP NEEDED/ RE DVD RECORDER...

Bomber Harris

Bomber Harris

If i connect a DVD Camcorder to my T.V. or DVD will i be able to record the footage from the DVD Camcorder onto the DVD Recorder disc ?

Dagger Is Back

Is this me being daft?

I thought a DVD camcorder recorded on to a DVD disc? If so, then I think you can simply put the disc into your DVD recorder and then record that to the recorders hard disc for editing.

Then again I could be talking Tom Kite.

Aye I would think so

If you have suitable leads to plug it into the back of your DVD recorder then you will see the recorded footage on your TV and you should be able to just put the recorder onto record mode and 'voila' !!

Your camcorder should probably have a cable with 2 or three 'phono' leads at one end ( the sort that you see plugged into the back of your CD player / HI-FI amplifier etc )

That ought to plug into similar sockets on the recorder for video in and audio in Left and Right channels ?

Better call Saul
Is this me being daft?

I thought a DVD camcorder recorded on to a DVD disc? If so, then I think you can simply put the disc into your DVD recorder and then record that to the recorders hard disc for editing.

Then again I could be talking Tom Kite.

Think maybe he is old school , maybe he wants to burns it to VHS TAPE :eek:or myabe not

If i connect a DVD Camcorder to my T.V. or DVD will i be able to record the footage from the DVD Camcorder onto the DVD Recorder disc ?

Not sure, but did you get my PM last week?

Bomber Harris

Thanks to all who replied with advice.

FAO Dagger is back... the camcorder discs are re writable but only last 60 mins on long play so i would rather combine two cam' disc's onto one regular dvd disc, cathch ma' drift?

Dagger Is Back
Thanks to all who replied with advice.

FAO Dagger is back... the camcorder discs are re writable but only last 60 mins on long play so i would rather combine two cam' disc's onto one regular dvd disc, cathch ma' drift?

Gotcha - just follow the guys advice and record to yer hard disc fella and off you go.

Good luck

Did you get any software with the camera?

You can stick the disc in your computer and burn the files to disc.

I use Ulead video studio,but you can use nero or any free programs.

And yes you can just plug the leads in and hit rec.

Does you dvd recorder have a hard drive as some recorders will let

you copy the files from dvd in the recorder to the hd and then copy

to dvd from the recorder.

Archived