bednar on drugs ????

slfjambo

I'm special, barks Baggie Bednar :wacko::wacko:

West Brom striker Roman Bednar feels he is "special" - and believes he "can be better" than Manchester United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo.

Czech forward Bednar has bagged three goals so far this season, two from the penalty spot, to help the Baggies up to ninth place in the Premier League.

The 25-year-old is not short on confidence, but believes he should also be a first-team fixture for the Czech Republic, who he is constantly ignored by.

Bednar is a fans' favourite due to his bustling style and work ethic - but he believes he has something 'special' that is unique to him. :rofl::rofl:

He said: "I always want to be myself and I think I have something special that no one else has.

"I know (Cristiano) Ronaldo is fast - he scores goals, has a great technique, everything - but I am still a different player and in some ways I can be better than him.

"When the supporters come to our stadium, I think they see something special in me." :rofl::rofl:

Bednar is desperate to play for his country, who face Slovenia on Wednesday, and feels playing in England's top tier should aid his bid.

He added in the Express & Star: "I'm playing in the Premier League, Petr Cech plays, Tomas Rosicky plays and I don't.

"I am scoring goals, last year I scored goals - not enough? Come on!"

Toxteth O'Grady
I'm special, barks Baggie Bednar :wacko::wacko:

West Brom striker Roman Bednar feels he is "special" - and believes he "can be better" than Manchester United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo.

Czech forward Bednar has bagged three goals so far this season, two from the penalty spot, to help the Baggies up to ninth place in the Premier League.

The 25-year-old is not short on confidence, but believes he should also be a first-team fixture for the Czech Republic, who he is constantly ignored by.

Bednar is a fans' favourite due to his bustling style and work ethic - but he believes he has something 'special' that is unique to him. :rofl::rofl:

He said: "I always want to be myself and I think I have something special that no one else has.

"I know (Cristiano) Ronaldo is fast - he scores goals, has a great technique, everything - but I am still a different player and in some ways I can be better than him.

"When the supporters come to our stadium, I think they see something special in me." :rofl::rofl:

Bednar is desperate to play for his country, who face Slovenia on Wednesday, and feels playing in England's top tier should aid his bid.

He added in the Express & Star: "I'm playing in the Premier League, Petr Cech plays, Tomas Rosicky plays and I don't.

"I am scoring goals, last year I scored goals - not enough? Come on!"

Cargo is suffering without him

Chad Sexington

Strange comments from the lad.

He's done well for the Baggies but comparing himself to Ronaldo? :wacko:

Maybe Vlad should smack Mole in the chops as well. Then he might think he's Rooney. :rolleyes:

Weird. Scores 1 goal and 2 penalties in the EPL and suddenly he is comparing himself to Ronaldo...only another 37+ to go!

I thought he could have been a great player for us though... he and Jani got no protection from referees at all.

ToadKiller Dog

Maybe Vlad should smack Mole in the chops as well. Then he might think he's Rooney. :rolleyes:

Vlad tried that with Elliot last season but instead of Wayne Rooney we got Wayne Sleep !

BOOM BOOM

Self belief works wonders.

That is the kind of attitude HMFC crushes out of players these days.

Fair play to Roman and I hope he sticks it right up Fergie when he plays against Manure.

ChemicalJambo

His outfield goal was a tap in from a goalmouth scramble, plus 2 pens and he's saying he can be better than Ronaldo, and since Chelsea and Arsenal players are in the Czech team that he should be??????!!

Think this type of attitude had anything to do with his sudden departure from us?

Say What Again

One of the 2 players singled out by Frail on the radio last week for being uninterested and posted missing when the chips were down and the sleeves needed rolled up.

Go and **** yourself Roman :)

One of the 2 players singled out by Frail on the radio last week for being uninterested and posted missing when the chips were down and the sleeves needed rolled up.

Go and **** yourself Roman :)

who was t'other?

We've moved on from the days of Bednar and that team; there was nothing special about any of them, or their manager.

Did bednar not go out with a hibby supporting girl when he was here? he must have spent too much time listening to Hobo's beacause the lad is dilusional!!!

He always looked like he could be a player but never seemed overly interested...the story of so many hearts players.

Did bednar not go out with a hibby supporting girl when he was here? he must have spent too much time listening to Hobo's beacause the lad is dilusional!!!

He always looked like he could be a player but never seemed overly interested...the story of so many hearts players.

Was never the same at Tynie after first being pole-axed by 'big marv' and taking an age to recover from injury. Then he gets pole-axed again, this time by 'mad vald' and he just gives up the ghost of ever making an effort for Hearts again...

Nucky Thompson

No wonder Vlad gave him a clip around the ear, he sounds like he needs put in his place :)

Say What Again
who was t'other?

Rudi Skacel.

Frail said once he knew of Southamptons interest, he was completely uninterested here.

nothing wrong with belief in your ability.unless your name is kris boyd then you'd be talking bollocks!

but the key difference is that whilst both think they SHOULD be getting a game for their respective NT, Bednar wants to play for his and Boyd doesn't...

If that's what living in the Midlands does for you... :eek:

I hope something he said was taken wildly out of context or something. Weirdo.

BEDNAR HAD CORN FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST TODAY. WHY VLAD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. OUR WAGE THIEVES AT THE MOMENT EAT BRAN FLAKES. NOT GOOD ENOUGH GRRRRR.

Generic Username

The only real gift Bednar has is the ability to be seeing about 6 lassies at the same time.

PIMP MY FOOTBALLER.

He's got "the mad flava".

Generic Username
wish we still had that sort of quality at our club.

We did until Pinilla went aswell.

Now there's no one at Hearts with the testicular fortitude to winch a handful of women in a oner.

:P

Generic Username
None of them over the age of 20.

He lived the dream.

And the dream gave him crabs.

I think we can all learn a little something from that.

I think...

Which suggests that the problem is to do with the system and not the individual players.....

And its really annoying that we had a player of Ronaldo's quality here but didn't get the best out of him.

Chad Sexington
Which suggests that the problem is to do with the system and not the individual players.....

And its really annoying that we had a player of Ronaldo's quality here but didn't get the best out of him.

Please tell me that was said tongue in cheek

:eek:

Generic Username
Can you see Ksanavicius boinking a hot 19-year-old?

Jason Thomson in 4-in-a-bed steamy romp?

A string of blonde lovelies seen on the arm of Christos Karipidis?

"Ruben rode me like a bronco" says teen siren?

Those days are gone my friend :(

The best we can hope for now is a girl who thought she was getting a length from Screech, star of "Saved By The Bell", finding oot it was Elliott giving her two shallow, three deep for a half hour.

Miller Jambo 60
Self belief works wonders.

That is the kind of attitude HMFC crushes out of players these days.

Fair play to Roman and I hope he sticks it right up Fergie when he plays against Manure.

So true mate.

Miss Bednar great player.

The goal against the huns TYNE was a sweetie.

Say What Again
The best we can hope for now is a girl who thought she was getting a length from Screech, star of "Saved By The Bell", finding oot it was Elliott giving her two shallow, three deep for a half hour.

Then, in true Screech style, a dirty sanchez

Remember when he scored his "hat-trick" v Celtic in August 2006.

All 3 goals were taken so well (including the offside one that never was), they may have not been 40 yard Ronaldo-like free kicks but weren't all 3 one on one with the goalie? You need to be a good player to score those.

Strange comments from the lad.

He's done well for the Baggies but comparing himself to Ronaldo? :wacko:

:P lol ..

What the fork had bedner been smoking before he made that statment,lol.. :conf11:Thats like One eye shields saying he as good as maradonna.. hahaha..

** Bedner if you read this send me some of that stuff you been smoking**:P

Archived